• Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    So, my new plan is to combine the other three but Sea of Sorrows and add them into one vote and name that option Darkhaven.
    I like how your brain works, do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Bookah Weekend Event
    So you won't be attending? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Too bad you go for only "US" servers.
    Should have a split EU + US like most communities do.
    Would be pointless.
    The guild is social. Not required to even roll on our server. (I guess for the BWE, but why are you worried about ping for the BWE? Lol.)
    You can join multiple guilds, if you want a guild to do serious WvW with and whatnot you should join an EU server, be in MMO-c, and do serious stuff with that guild. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    So you won't be attending? :P
    Someone's got to oversee the bookahs. Don't want anyone getting papercuts or spilling their drinks.
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

10+ Year Old Account
    So, my new plan is to combine the other three but Sea of Sorrows and add them into one vote and name that option Darkhaven.
    *ppssssst* a mutual acquaintance of ours voted for Crystal Desert.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    *ppssssst* a mutual acquaintance of ours voted for Crystal Desert.
    *Psssssst* if you're talking about who I think you're talking about then that person won't even be getting the game likely until after launch from what I've heard so it doesn't matter for this poll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    *Psssssst* if you're talking about who I think you're talking about then that person won't even be getting the game likely until after launch from what I've heard so it doesn't matter for this poll.
    You so heard wrong!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darkhaven is going to be the (un)official reddit server, so that's now going to be crowded as hell.

Deleted
    Darkhaven is going to be the (un)official reddit server, so that's now going to be crowded as hell.

We want the crowd! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

10+ Year Old Account

Oh lord no, not those people.

Darkhaven also has GamebreakerTV
    "Please find my dear friends.
    Dead or Alive" -redmakoto

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by toychristopher View Post
    Darkhaven also has GamebreakerTV
    Already pointed that out on page 381 tyvm

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there goes Darkhaven, I don't like being on a server with media attention : /
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Sea of Sorrows! Sea of Sorrow!

:3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    This is what I look like right now

[IMG]http://www.clker.com/cliparts/I/X/g/L/q/2/yellow-neutral-face-md.png[IMG]

This is what I feel like inside right now

[IMG]http://rebreatherpro.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54fbce2378833016761616f22970b-800wi[IMG]
    i feel you, bro......

<- refused to vote for Darkhaven because he knows that way too many people will be attracted to the name that sounds "dark" and "evil" and therefore cool.
    like me!
    rawr!

Quote Originally Posted by Baaltheron View Post
    Speaking of, do you know why the Yogs are playing on US servers?
    to play with TB (and possibly other people they know) i would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Too bad you go for only "US" servers.
    Should have a split EU + US like most communities do.
    nowhere, ever, did we say we would go "only" US. but you can't attach two polls to one thread.
    the guilds themselves are always global in gw2.

i see you are already becoming the perfect leader! :I

so anyway, apparently i will actually play on an eu homeserver come release.. because friends have friends who have people they want to play with who are refusing to play on us servers, or something like that -.-^^

for beta i'll probably still join the guild's us server, but once we get the release server names, i'll put up a poll or just name a specific eu server (if that's okay with you guys).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Sea of Sorrows! Sea of Sorrow!

:3
    Well, at least the Redittors won't be there, and we'll instead be dealing with people who have fond memories of GW1. Maybe that won't be so bad after all. :O!

---------- Post added 2012-04-25 at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    so anyway, apparently i will actually play on an eu homeserver come release.. because friends have friends who have people they want to play with who are refusing to play on us servers, or something like that -.-^^

for beta i'll probably still join the guild's us server, but once we get the release server names, i'll put up a poll or just name a specific eu server (if that's okay with you guys).
    You shall be sorely missed in our conquest of WvWvW, but at least you can visit us across the ocean now and then for hot join pvp fun, if not DEs and dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    Just the beta servers right?
    I assumed so at first, not sure now honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still have no idea where i'm going, gotta go wiff mah (other) guild. Just another reason why I love their server system.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    I assumed so at first, not sure now honestly.
    This is for beta. We will decide what server come release.

10+ Year Old Account
    View Poll Results: What US Server shall we play on during the beta?
    self-explanatory.