Page 36 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Well lets see. Ignoring the fact that gp items are still good for a jungler, plus it has hp and the speed buff. Kinda like how some champs take TriForce when the mana/ap is useless to them. Looks like Alistar has Runic so me taking it would have been a waste, and their "4" ap actually turns into 1, when only one of them(Veigar) had the power to actually kill, and I focused him down.

Why are you acting like youre a big hot shot LoL player?
    Because I have twice the amount of elo you have, which is quite a large amount?

Runic Bulwark stacks if you get it twice, doesn't matter if someone has it or not, I was just giving friendly advice here, no need to act like I was attacking you or something. Shyvana allready has a great initiate so she doesn't actually need the speed boost, that's why I was wondering >why< you bought it, not "OMG YOU BOUGHT THAT YOU NOOB LOLOL".

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Because I have twice the amount of elo you have, which is quite a large amount?

Runic Bulwark stacks if you get it twice, doesn't matter if someone has it or not, I was just giving friendly advice here, no need to act like I was attacking you or something. Shyvana allready has a great initiate so she doesn't actually need the speed boost, that's why I was wondering >why< you bought it, not "OMG YOU BOUGHT THAT YOU NOOB LOLOL".
    That doesn't mean youre better then me. It just means you got luckier with team mates, or you queue with a few people, and no 2 Runics do not stack. They have the same aura name. The stacking that currently happens is a bug and will be eventually fixed.

I'm sorry, but it's obvious why I bought that item on Shyv. "She has an initiate" fine I'll rush ahead and die with her speed buff while my team is slower. That item is also used for more then a "initiate this fight as fast as possible".

Plus I also bought it cause I had Singed chase me during the game and I said "You're a lot of things Singed, but faster then me is not one of them" he said "We will see about that" so I bought that to guarantee I was always faster then him, and he did, every chance he got, tried to chase me down.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2012-12-17 at 10:31 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    must be it

Items with the same aura have always stacked, but only for the two people buying them. I don't think it's a bug that needs fixing since it's been that way for all of season 2 at least (I didn't play before then)
    Last thing I'll say then I'm ignoring both of you to keep the peace.

You wouldn't say that if you saw the people I have gotten stuck with. Despite what everyone on this site thinks, no you can't carry a team who constantly feeds. To carry the team has to be somewhat competent. Pros have even said you can't carry a feeding team, and I have watched people like TheOddOne lose because his team fed, and couldn't follow up with his ganks.

Deleted

You wouldn't say that if you saw the people I have gotten stuck with. Despite what everyone on this site thinks, no you can't carry a team who constantly feeds. To carry the team has to be somewhat competent. Pros have even said you can't carry a feeding team, and I have watched people like TheOddOne lose because his team fed, and couldn't follow up with his ganks.
    Clearly, your games are a statistical anomaly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Clearly, your games are a statistical anomaly.
    Story of my life. It's the same thing in WoW pvp. I join an RBG, everyones like "ok this is what we got...ect..ect..blah..blah" sounding like they know what they are doing. Go into the RBG and suddenly everyone goes "uuhhh..I don't have a strat for this" or "I guess these guys go here, and these guys go there" and I'm like wtf.

I have horrible luck when it comes to finding people who are decent. Every so often it happens and things turn out great, like the last 2 screenshots I posted up. However with the Darius game I got lucky that the bad players were on the other team. Teemo came up to try and get first blood at blue, I was there before him and killed him. lol

Dude, for fuck sake, I've tried to be understanding with you for a while, but you're acting like such a pissy little cunt that I'm frankly starting to get sick of you.

Well, then you have your fucking answer.

The only thing you can do is improve yourself. Play more games. If you're not winning, then either get better or stop being a masochist. Other people have been in "ELO Hell" and gotten out of it, you can do it too.

But Jesus, stop being such a butthurt little asshat about it. People have given you so much advice, so much help, yet you get a bad attitude every time someone gives you any remote form of criticism. STOP.

I'm sorry, usually I don't get this angry but you've gone off on so many tangents now, it's getting really fucking old. If this won't get through your skull then I don't know what will.

must be it
    To be fair, if the vent thread is any indication, Pandragon kinda has a point. Skill and knowledge are important, yes, but there's also the factor of being lucky enough to consistently have teams that don't suck just enough to secure another win. That is, if he's queueing solo. If he's in a group, well, that's an entirely different matter.

And I'm stepping back out of the argument. Carry on!
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    I just think it's silly to blame your elo entirely on your team. The people who often throw their mistakes onto others and don't accept responsibility are the ones referred to as the "toxic players" and are also the ones that fall down the elo ladder. I don't like seeing people use "luck with teams" as a reason for elo
    >toxic
    Please don't use this term ever again, it's even worse than anti-fun.

Also here's some completely related tips

(inb4 why the fuck would you link DotA shit: Because I don't read the LoL subreddit, it's equally applicable now stop being a banana)

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Dude, for fuck sake, I've tried to be understanding with you for a while, but you're acting like such a pissy little cunt that I'm frankly starting to get sick of you.

Well, then you have your fucking answer.

The only thing you can do is improve yourself. Play more games. If you're not winning, then either get better or stop being a masochist. Other people have been in "ELO Hell" and gotten out of it, you can do it too.

But Jesus, stop being such a butthurt little asshat about it. People have given you so much advice, so much help, yet you get a bad attitude every time someone gives you any remote form of criticism. STOP.

I'm sorry, usually I don't get this angry but you've gone off on so many tangents now, it's getting really fucking old. If this won't get through your skull then I don't know what will.
    If I'm posting for criticism then I don't care. I haven't made one post asking someone to criticize me, you people are giving it out free of charge, but in the form of saying i'm where im at cause I suck. No one has given any advice that wasn't followed by a form of insult to me. And did you even read what you quoted? I'll get a better elo if I improve? Yet I said even TheOddOne has lost thanks to feeders. All you people think you are gods of LoL and so much better then everyone else to the point you insult anyone who complains about an issue they are having. You have a good elo? Fine. You get competent players with your queues? Great. I don't. All I see are feeders, people who don't know what a ward is, including supports. I get bot lanes who push against the enemy turret, die to the enemy jungler, then bitch at me for not ganking every 30 secs. Top lanes who wait 5 mins and start rapid pinging their lane yelling at me in caps calling me a noob cause I haven't ganked top yet. Or mid lanes who roam, which I love, but gives up mid turret for it, or screw my jungling cause I gotta sit under his turret to defend it. And through all this I still play. Say what you want about me, but I still keep queue, I still keep playing. I put up with all this crap with these players I get and I push on. I could just say screw it and quit playing League but I don't. I put up with these bads because I enjoy the game. I don't prance around like I am the god LoL player, and act like I'm better then everyone else. I know I make mistakes, I know I can do better, and improve. And I admit it. I admit to my mistakes, I admit I need to learn more. You people don't. You sit there and insult me, and call me names, and give me unwanted criticism to make yourselves feel bigger. Well go ahead, despite what any of you say to me, I still play. I still keep improving myself. I went 4v1 in that Shyv game and got a double kill ducking in and out of bushes, then that Fizz showed up and killed the other 2 after I died.

If you're getting sick of me, then put me on your ignore list and leave me alone. I'm not on here to make you like me, I'm on here to discuss LoL, and see what new stuff is coming out..ect..ect.

Deleted
    That doesn't mean youre better then me. It just means you got luckier with team mates
    No. No, no, no, no, no.

You are at 850 ELO and you will stay at 850 ELO because you think like that. The only consistent factor in all those 50 ranked games you played is >you< and maybe you should think about what it implies. You are displaying what's commonly known as selective memory, clearing out all those events when you failed and highlighting ones when you did fine. Stop. Look at your matches, think about what you did wrong, ADMIT that you are not Mr Perfect and stop blaming everyone and everything for the losses. Every time I see you posting on those forums you are acting like a little princess; whenever you receive any kind of criticism, no matter how constructive and focused on trying to help you, you fire up and refuse to accept that you actually MIGHT have been in the wrong.

You are an embodiment of overinflated ego and unfounded arrogance, rejecting advice simply because receiving it would mean accepting you've been wrong. If you don't fix that attitude you're going to stay in that oh-so-not-your-fault 800-900ish range forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    >toxic
    Please don't use this term ever again, it's even worse than anti-fun.

Also here's some completely related tips

(inb4 why the fuck would you link DotA shit: Because I don't read the LoL subreddit, it's equally applicable now stop being a banana)
    I already do all of that. lol Except the GLHF thing. I used too, but then I started getting rude replies to it so I stopped.

Deleted
    Look Pandragon, all I'm saying is in order to become better, you need to learn how to counterbuild.

If there's a lot of ap champions, you build MR, that's how it goes. If there are 4 champions who deal mostly magic damage, Merc Threads and Wit's End isn't going to cut it for a late game build, and since the hardcore MR item (FoN) was removed, Runic Bulwark is the next best thing.
    And if you really dislike having 2 Bulwarks, you could have tried to communicate with your team and said: "Hey Alistar, I'm getting Bulwark, can you get Zekes?"

Not to criticise, but you just mentioned in your own post you built Shurelia's because an enemy player was like "Hoho I'm Sonic the Hedgehog"(Singed) and you wanted to be faster than him. And all this, in a Ranked game, that's not serious behavior there.
    If you want to get out of that elo range so you can stop complaining about your teammates, you need to play seriously.
    If there was a Master Yi building "Move Really Fast"-boots and "Doubleswords" you wouldn't try to "counterbuild" his shitty build now would you?
    Once again I'll have to say this because it doesn't seem to connect; It is ADVICE not CRITICISM.

Sidenote: Alistar allready had Shurelia's Reverie. So there was no need to get one for your team to catch up when you initiate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Look Pandragon, all I'm saying is in order to become better, you need to learn how to counterbuild.

If there's a lot of ap champions, you build MR, that's how it goes. If there are 4 champions who deal mostly magic damage, Merc Threads and Wit's End isn't going to cut it for a late game build, and since the hardcore MR item (FoN) was removed, Runic Bulwark is the next best thing.
    And if you really dislike having 2 Bulwarks, you could have tried to communicate with your team and said: "Hey Alistar, I'm getting Bulwark, can you get Zekes?"

Not to criticise, but you just mentioned in your own post you built Shurelia's because an enemy player was like "Hoho I'm Sonic the Hedgehog"(Singed) and you wanted to be faster than him. And all this, in a Ranked game, that's not serious behavior there.
    If you want to get out of that elo range so you can stop complaining about your teammates, you need to play seriously.
    If there was a Master Yi building "Move Really Fast"-boots and "Doubleswords" you wouldn't try to "counterbuild" his shitty build now would you?
    Once again I'll have to say this because it doesn't seem to connect; It is ADVICE not CRITICISM.

Sidenote: Alistar allready had Shurelia's Reverie. So there was no need to get one for your team to catch up when you initiate.
    I admire the fact that Monado is still trying to help him being calm after all he wrote,
    I would have gave up when he answered "That doesn't prove u are better but only more lucky".

Deleted

People like TheOddOne also play against 2000+ people. You don't. It's quite a difference in being able to carry or not.

Deleted
    When people who don't know how to build argue, don't bother. Same in WoW. They know it all, you don't, there's no getting through. That should've been painfully obvious now.

~16-20lvl, Eve ftw <3
    Last edited by Adlian; 2012-12-18 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    When people who don't know how to build argue, don't bother. Same in WoW. They know it all, you don't, there's no getting through. That should've been painfully obvious now.
    Haha, good one, it was exactly the same in WoW. People think they're God's gift to the game they're playing and that everyone else is awful, yet can never understand why they "underachieve". It's always just the worst run of luck!
    Last edited by Hateful; 2012-12-18 at 11:13 AM.
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

Ah yes...*I* do...

Deleted

this was such a fun game we lost 3turrets early on but we won every teamfight because of voli, and because LB thought she could solo Swain or me that silly girl^^

10+ Year Old Account
    That LeBlanc build hurts my eyes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    I admire the fact that Monado is still trying to help him being calm after all he wrote,
    I would have gave up when he answered "That doesn't prove u are better but only more lucky".
    Thank you good sir, for your kind words.
    P.S. There is the word [/url] in your signature that can be removed.