10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    When he used a hand extension to climb the building I was like ??? can't he just jump and fly on air like every other shinigami? What was the point of him copying a Quincy move.
    Back in Chp 628 they found out that after the Quincies took over the Soul Palace, they couldn't do their air-walking anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    Maybe he isn't a true shinigami at all...
    Yeah to be honest he shouldn't be able to copy moves like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Back in Chp 628 they found out that after the Quincies took over the Soul Palace, they couldn't do their air-walking anymore.
    Oh yeahhhhh. Good thinking.

To be honest I thought this was gonna be a quick thing but Mayuri is getting a full length fight. I hope Urahara gets one.

Who does those kinds of mutations on themselves?

When he used a hand extension to climb the building I was like ??? can't he just jump and fly on air like every other shinigami? What was the point of him copying a Quincy move.
    When that arm flew out, was I the only one who heard the Inspector gadget theme song?
    Dutu dutu dut du duu duu duudu HOHO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it should be remembered that the only thing we know about Mayrui is that 110 years ago he was the only one dangerous enough to be kept in the Maggot's Nest.... so maybe he's a quincy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Well it should be remembered that the only thing we know about Mayrui is that 110 years ago he was the only one dangerous enough to be kept in the Maggot's Nest.... so maybe he's a quincy?
    Either that, or it's all just differing methods of Reishi manipulation and he's the only one that bothered to learn it
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Either that, or it's all just differing methods of Reishi manipulation and he's the only one that bothered to learn it
    This is what I thought all the way, actually. The individual "races" seem to take pride in their particular form of quickmovement/teleport thingy. Arrancar, Shinigami or Quincy, at some point or another they intentionally boasted about their version of it. It makes sense Mayuri would be the only person (perhaps Uruhara as well) who would forsake the distinction to satisfy his curiousity, and also because Mayuri (and Uruhara) would definitely take joy in "one-up"-ing the enemy by using their own techniques against them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    Maybe he isn't a true shinigami at all...
    He can stab himself in the throat and turn into goo. There's no telling what he is. XD

New chapter.

Hmmm it's not bad. Not a lot happens but we get some info on soul kings hands. A modified bankai seems unfair. The power itself seems useless in most situations lol.

Every video game ever has prepared us to get a ranged weapon and shoot at the eye and just attack to get the fingers out of the way from shielding it.

But nooooo. Maguire has to make a baby eat the whole arm.

Holy shit this chapter was awesome.

They both are creepy as hell... Although i have a feeling that Nemu will jump in to save Mayuri after the Left Hand took over his Bankai from the inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Great chapter, Kurotsuchi's new Bankai is pure nightmare fuel. I highly doubt Pernida is dead though, I'm guessing next week we'll get it's Vollstandig, then the week AFTER will be the final chapter, who will win though...

Also, what's up with Nemu, she seems... Pensive.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Well...I don't think that thing is even a Quincy. I don't think it has a Volstandig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleach, this chapter

boom boom I use magic

nooo I have an anti magic sheild

well i can go against anti magic sheilds

noooo mines a special anti magic sheild

its like those games you played as a kid with that annoying kid who didnt want to lose, what a bullshit chapter

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...I don't think that thing is even a Quincy. I don't think it has a Volstandig.
    Well, it's already used it before, so I think it does

Deleted
    Yup, it's a Quincy.

Yeah I guess it was a big deal that it is.

I don't get why there being a lot of Nemu's in the past was a big deal. I already assumed she was a robot.

Mayuri losing an arm like it was nothing is good. This fight should be gritty.

Mayuri has lost a arm or 2 before anyway :P

So is it really the left arm of the Soul King, or just some imitation perhaps?

More interested in Nemu right now then Left arm
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... So if this is the 7th version of Nemu, what happened to the other 6 and more importantly how long did they all survive?

Kurotsuchi seems pretty attached to this one, even getting annoyed at her for trying to protect him at the cost of her own life... Makes me think this one has lasted a lot longer than the previous versions.

I get the feeling that at some point further down the line, Nemu is going to have a huge role to play, wouldn't surprise me if Nemu turned out to be a vessel for the Spirit King or something, that Kurotsuchi had created just for a situation like this.

Also... Did we just see her Zanpaktou?

Well, yeah, that makes sense that the left arm is a Quincy, I mean, if it really is the Soul King's left arm, and the Soul King is the father of Yhwach who is a Quincy, then the Soul King must also be a Quincy of some sort. (though I'm sure there is more to it than that)

And Nemu pretty much admitted ever since she was introduced that she was created by Kurotsuchi, though I wonder what sort of significance that will have in this final bit of the story.

Also, we've been on the "final arc" for a loooong time. How much longer is it going to get stretched out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hishiro View Post
    Also, we've been on the "final arc" for a loooong time. How much longer is it going to get stretched out?
    Well currently we're in the first of the four "Squad Zero" fights, so there's three more of them, plus Haschwalth, Ishida and Yhwach. This current fight between Kurotsuchi and Pernida has been going on for about... 2 years. So unless the next fights are SUPER short in comparison, I'm guessing we'll not be seeing the end of the whole series till mid 2016 at the earliest.

So left hand quincy, right hand shinigami, does this mean that left leg hollow and right leg human? mm if this is true guess who is going to be the next soul king.