Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Upon closer scrutiny, that is a sketchy ass article.
    You mean sketchy ass website, every article on their seems just as or more sketchy.

My adult response:
    That is seriously messed up and I hope the kid and his family make a full mental recovery from this. I have to wonder if there was previous bullying involved and that this was an escalation of it since what they were attempting to do doesn't really fall in line with someone trying to murder another person (the perps could have gotten a sharp knife from home or something that would make an easier job of it).

Also, I don't think he was doused with gasoline or his burns would have been far worse. Even a small amount thrown on someone and lit on fire can leave severe burns and isn't easy to put out. Maybe rubbing alcohol?

What I'm thinking:
    Black kids don't know how to stack spell hit so their Immolate doesn't miss. Obviously noobs.
    Last edited by GW2lacky; 2012-04-29 at 08:47 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    This story is bullshit and I'll tell you why:

"He had gasoline poured over himself AND PUT THE FIRE OUT WITH HIS SHIRT"

So where was it poured? Over his head? If so, he would be an unrecognisable mess, not "slightly burnt". Poured over his legs? Fire rises, and have you ever lit gasoline? It goes WOOOOOOMMMPPPFFFF, the whole child would be ignited in one go due to vapour. If he had it poured over his shirt then how could he possibly put it out with the shirt.

If you wanted to lie over throwing boiling water over your child, you could come up with a better excuse than petrol, because petrol would really fuck you up, boiling water would result in first degree burns, some eye damage and some lung damage. Petrol would result in eye/lung/skin obliteration.

Not immediately, look up East High Kansas Missouri, you'll find lots of racial charged articles of black on white.

http://www.seraphicpress.com/blacks-...rve-white-boy/ is just one.
    "Oh, wretched ephemeral race, children of chance and misery, why do you compel me to tell you what it would be more expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach; not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is --- to die soon." Silenus

Quote Originally Posted by Yeren View Post
    im sorry but this has got to be fake, just with the surname of the family involved shouts to me this is fake
    lol that's a real last name, its my best friend's mother's last name actually.

-----

anyways the story is not that unusual, according to the fbi hate crimes statistics, 17% of racial hate crimes are against whites. inevitably one of the hate crimes is going to be pretty scary, not all haters just use spraypaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Todgruppe View Post
    Not immediately, look up East High Kansas Missouri, you'll find lots of racial charged articles of black on white.

Oh absolutely. Whether this individual story is true or not, this type of thing happens everyday to varying degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by The EagleOwl Mage View Post
    It's not racism because he's white, obviously.

Yep no racism here.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh absolutely. Whether this individual story is true or not, this type of thing happens everyday to varying degrees.
    It's just sad if the attackers where white and defender black, this thread would be 20 pages already screaming hate crime. Regardless if it's true or not.
    "Oh, wretched ephemeral race, children of chance and misery, why do you compel me to tell you what it would be more expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach; not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is --- to die soon." Silenus

It's just sad if the attackers where white and defender black, this thread would be 20 pages already screaming hate crime. Regardless if it's true or not.
    I think there is a lot of built-in subconscious sympathy for black on white hate crimes. I really do. I think many people subconsciously think that, hey, black people have had a rough fucking time since the beginning, so I'm not going to get too angry about it.

I'm not advocating for or against this type of thinking, it's simply a personal observation.

Where is the media outrage?

10+ Year Old Account

That has nothing to do with the burns itself. Black on White violence does not mean things burn slower.

The descriptions of what happens at that school remind me a lot of growing up in the Long Beach Unified School District (California) during the 80's and 90's. Open hostility towards whites and to a lesser degree toward hispanics. I had the same last name as a black kid in one of my classes in high school and the teacher informed us both...in front of the class...that my great, great grandparents were obviously slave owners and the black kid's last name was a slave name. Nevermind that one set grandparents immigrated here from Wales in the 1950's and the others had been in California since before it had been a state of the union.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    That has nothing to do with the burns itself. Black on White violence does not mean things burn slower.
    No, but the fumes are flammable not the gas. Ever seen gasoline on skin? Had my arm lit on fire once, it's not that bad if the fumes burn off without catching anything the fires over, and if you smother it you can limit it more. Just had singed arm hair's, no burns.

He suffered first degree on most of face and second-degree on on nose/upper lip area. As well as, scaring of his nostril and lungs.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/835194...termelon_fire/

thats what happens with petrol and fire, i seriosly doubt that kid put t out himself and only had 1st degree burns

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but the fumes are flammable not the gas. Ever seen gasoline on skin? Had my arm lit on fire once, it's not that bad if the fumes burn off without catching anything the fires over, and if you smother it you can limit it more. Just had singed arm hair's, no burns.

He suffered first degree on most of face and second-degree on on nose/upper lip area. As well as, scaring of his nostril and lungs.
    That still means your response to his post had nothing to do with what he had been saying.
    Last edited by Uennie; 2012-04-29 at 09:10 AM.

black people have had a rough fucking time since the beginning, so I'm not going to get too angry about it.

Yeah because white people were never slaves? ... they were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    ... Are you talking about the enslavement of the Hebrews to the Egyptians? Because the original Hebrews were not white.

EDIT: Before people respond to this post please be aware that more information has been obtained and that the issue has been resolved on the next page as a misunderstanding not a validation of any form of slavery or racial injustice. I have since left the thread because I did not want to offend people I was just curious @___@; ...
    Last edited by Uennie; 2012-04-29 at 09:55 AM.

This story is bullshit and I'll tell you why
    You don't know what you're talking about unless you show me your fire fighter credentials, until you prove that you have one ounce of what you're talking about you cannot be believed. There is a reason in court you cant just pull ordinary people off the street and try and pass them off as "experts" you're not an expert.

Just don't think 1st degree burns and saving his own life is very realistic >.< call me cynical.
    lol. It's very realisitc you do know that if you got set on fire you'd be flailing around like a mad man and doing anything you could to put it out right? Most likely what happened was he dropped to the ground and rolled around He is a 13 year old not Buddhist monk setting himself on fire deliberately.

That story just sounds so much like what the nazi idiots put on their forums to try and convey their whole "war on whites" thing.

I think there is a lot of built-in subconscious sympathy for black on white hate crimes. I really do. I think many people subconsciously think that, hey, black people have had a rough fucking time since the beginning, so I'm not going to get too angry about it.

Whole lot of white guilt going on in this topic. This doesn't fit the media narrative of the so it isn't widely reported. People only want to hear about white on black crime so they can pretend to be all outraged and morally superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Well, It's simply a matter of recent memory. People aren't going to think that way, what you're talking about, they're going to think about things in terms of the heavy amounts of racial persecution and subjugation that occurred in America. These things are still very fresh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klmg8 View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about unless you show me your fire fighter credentials, until you prove that you have one ounce of what you're talking about you cannot be believed. There is a reason in court you cant just pull ordinary people off the street and try and pass them off as "experts" you're not an expert.

lol. It's very realisitc you do know that if you got set on fire you'd be flailing around like a mad man and doing anything you could to put it out right? Most likely what happened was he dropped to the ground and rolled around He is a 13 year old not Buddhist monk setting himself on fire deliberately.

Whole lot of white guilt going on in this topic. This doesn't fit the media narrative of the so it isn't widely reported. People only want to hear about white on black crime so they can pretend to be all outraged and morally superior.
    Little bit thrown by the Buddhist monk analogy. More or less a drastically different situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    ... Are you talking about the enslavement of the Hebrews to the Egyptians? Because the original Hebrews were not white.
    No, white people have been slaves later aswel. And sorry why feel bad? I didn't enslave them and this was ages ago. The black people living today in america never were enslaved and get so many benefits because their grand grand grand daddy was a slave.