Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Cool All Monk Animations (All Races/Genders)

So many of those just don't look right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiranak View Post
    So many of those just don't look right.
    Yepp Blizz is lazy nowdays.

None of them look good. Look at the Draenei spin. What is that between their legs? XD

Any way to see these with various weapon attack animations?

Interesting how they're exactly the same all around. Not typically how Blizz handles this stuff, but I take it as a good sign for the racial revamp - don't want to spend forever making what looks like 13 animations PER race/gender combo just to trash them within the year.

i wuw y00!

Edit after watching:

Well naturally they look all the same, its the same fighting style. Have to give it a shot in beta tho, to see them in combination with weapons etc, doesn't look too bad atm.
    Last edited by Chaotic1962; 2012-03-26 at 08:12 AM.

Deleted
    The one where they sit meditating seems to look awful on most races. Besides, many of the ones using legs have them bend at odd positions twisting the model from the hips looking really awkward. I know this is beta, but if they leave them like this... it will be just crap.

Thank you for pictures OP.

I'm pretty sure the dwarf male one is the only one that looks right. Eh, I guess gnome male looks good too, as well as goblin. Short races prevail!
    LOLINFRACTED

Deleted
    As far as I can tell, only pandas seems to fit for this class. Tauren, undead, dwarf, trolls... They just feel so... wrong. There animations are not bad but I hoped that each race would have unique ones

I find the lack of unique animations.... Eh... Stances, I can understand being similar, but other animations should mix it up a little.

Why do Worgens and Goblins have these animations? They aren't supposed to be monks, are they?

wow, that is really awkward looking, specially for the space goats.

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    Why do Worgens and Goblins have these animations? They aren't supposed to be monks, are they?
    probably for NPCs

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    My guess is transforming items. I wouldn't be surprised if there were animations for, say, Ogres.
    New Class: Runemaster
    New Alliance Race: Furbolg
    New Horde Race: None yet.
    New Zones: None yet.
    New Battleground: Ruins of Eldre'Thalas, Silithus Quarry, Taurajo Fields, Sorrows Training Grounds
    New Dungeon: None yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Grifters View Post
    lolwut? Guess you missed the part about new models. Also human male looks good actually. Lol the dwarf breaks his leg most of time it looks like.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    None of them look good. Look at the Draenei spin. What is that between their legs? XD
    their.... tail?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by theyanger View Post
    Interesting how they're exactly the same all around. Not typically how Blizz handles this stuff, but I take it as a good sign for the racial revamp - don't want to spend forever making what looks like 13 animations PER race/gender combo just to trash them within the year.
    Well they're preforming martial arts stances and specific attacks. Why would they look much different? If some one was in a Horse Stance, and some one else was in one as well, it'd look basically the same. If either person was in a drastically different stance one of them would be preforming the stance incorrectly.

---------- Post added 2012-03-26 at 08:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Count Splatula View Post
    My guess is transforming items. I wouldn't be surprised if there were animations for, say, Ogres.
    To expand on this, you can be turned into a Worgen if you're bitten by Duskwood worgen.

Can you expand upon your logic?

I applaud you sir for doing this, thank you very much!
    I don't think anyone has the right to say this, Ever about a gaming company, especially if you do not create games yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the male nightelf doesnt look bad at all. And I hate night elves.... with those animations I would be either panda horde or nelf alli

Well at the moment they said goblin and worgen wont be monks, but also said at the moment... so its possible they may be able to be monks latter on.