10+ Year Old Account
    Nice new avatar, Mercy. I wonder how Majiffy would react to knowing you're part of his fanclub.

theres an old folktale around and it says
    if you go into your bathroom at exactly 2:00am with the door shut and all the lights off
    close your eyes and face towards the mirror
    and whisper majiffy's name three times
    he will appear behind your reflection and call you a ***** *** *******
    very spooky

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Nice new avatar, Mercy. I wonder how Majiffy would react to knowing you're part of his fanclub.
    He would be utterly dismayed an get a restraining order I expect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Is anyone besides me (and Robo) following the championship game?

Majiffy <3
    What are you talking about? I'm not following the game. In fact, I don't even know what this game you speak of is.

Majiffy? That looks similar to an old player name Majad. Are they the same person? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No palindrome.

And Hai! I am often around!
    Omg, its an Anna!

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    What are you talking about? I'm not following the game. In fact, I don't even know what this game you speak of is.

Majiffy? That looks similar to an old player name Majad. Are they the same person? >.>
    Then it must be an imposter, playing in the championship game.
    Don't worry my wooly friend -- I will take him out immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    I will take him out immediately.
    can you take me out after
    my preference is chinese food but ill eat anything honestly

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm following it too. Love Majiffy!

10+ Year Old Account
    growing old sucks

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    growing old sucks
    Tell me about it :P

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Virginia now? Where abouts?

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    The thing about getting old is that your memory starts to fail, your eye sight gets worse, you get all wrinkly and your memory starts to fail.
    Luckily there's quite a few ways to slow down/prevent such things. Whether people indulge in them is another matter entirely - and admittedly one's genes may very well play a large part in the success rate - but drinking plenty of water, keeping one's skin hydrated, exercising, eating healthily and avoiding bad habits can keep people looking young for longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Luckily there's quite a few ways to slow down/prevent such things. Whether people indulge in them is another matter entirely - and admittedly one's genes may very well play a large part in the success rate - but drinking plenty of water, keeping one's skin hydrated, exercising, eating healthily and avoiding bad habits can keep people looking young for longer.
    So basically life 101.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Don't forget the old and tried trick of bathing in the blood of your servants.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Talking about age? I ... dont want to play this game. You kids get off my lawn! *shakes fist*
    Va-beach area here.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    When the third phone flips in that game, Anakso will freak out!
    Flip phones are so ten years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    At this point, Arlee should just have a recurring reminder to clean out her inbox. XD
    Will that reminder be sent to her inbox, as well?

I know you are only 19 but... you should really learn to never ask a woman her age. It doesn't end well for either you or her.
    Mostly for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Don't forget the old and tried trick of bathing in the blood of your servants.
    I love how Bathory inspired a side-villain in the Diablo universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started day earlier than normal so psssst to anyone here, it's day

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Will that reminder be sent to her inbox, as well?
    I feel it would have to be something that didn't. Maybe we should create a Gen Off topic thread and force her to subscribe to it. This way every few days all it would have to do is post there from 2 or 3 "dummy" accounts in order to "bump" it.

As it would be a subscription it would appear outside of her inbox. I feel this could work!

I feel it would have to be something that didn't.
    Haha. You took that question far too seriously, sir.

I feel it would have to be something that didn't. Maybe we should create a Gen Off topic thread and force her to subscribe to it. This way every few days all it would have to do is post there from 2 or 3 "dummy" accounts in order to "bump" it.

As it would be a subscription it would appear outside of her inbox. I feel this could work!
    Yea but it would generate an e-mail, that would get filtered with all the report e-mails and I'd still miss it

Also you guys are really silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Haha. You took that question far too seriously, sir.
    Nah man... I took it just seriously enough. You should ask me about my zombie plans........

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea but it would generate an e-mail, that would get filtered with all the report e-mails and I'd still miss it

Also you guys are really silly.
    That sounds to me like an email filter issue. So once again we are back to you... hrmmm I am starting to wonder if you are worth "saving" XD