Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Actually, you straight up said Isreal was committing Atrocities and you refused to believe Palestine could ever do such a thing. Not like the Palestinian people are united or anything, but whatever. If you won't educate yourself on the subject you are trying to argue, why should I do it for you? Your lack of knowledge is clear to anyone who has looked at both sides, and doesn't listen to propaganda from one.
    1 - Isreal was committing Atrocities - Yes, they are.

2 - you refused to believe Palestine could ever do such a thing - No i didnt, atleast learn to read correctly please before launching flawed attacks.

As for the propaganda, yes. They've done a great job on you, im supporting the civilians. Not a barbaric country like israel who wage an aggressive repressive war on innocent people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Israel is a mad state, it constantly seeks to wage war. Why are you surprised? It wages a brutal inhumane war on palestine as it is.
    I think this sums it up.

1 - Isreal was committing Atrocities - Yes, they are.

2 - you refused to believe Palestine could ever do such a thing - No i didnt, atleast learn to read correctly please before launching flawed attacks.

As for the propaganda, yes. They've done a great job on you, im supporting the civilians. Not a barbaric country like israel who wage an aggressive repressive war on innocent people.
    Hahaha. I support neither side, and think they are both acting like children that either need to be crushed into submission by the international community and told to play nice, or everyone should just walk away and let one side 'win'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Commissarr View Post
    If you'd like to re-read what I wrote and try again, feel free.
    Why dont you attempt to do it yourself, you seem pretty... foolish now.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 04:13 AM ----------

[QUOTE=Commissarr;20050247]I think this sums it up.

Deleted
    Why dont you attempt to do it yourself, you seem pretty... foolish now.
    I just thought you'd like another chance to read what it says, not what you want it to say.

Deleted
    I think this sums it up.

I think you should be quiet and attempt to agure your point logically.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 04:16 AM ----------

Hahaha. I support neither side, and think they are both acting like children that either need to be crushed into submission by the international community and told to play nice, or everyone should just walk away and let one side 'win'.
    Sad thing is, palestine is being crushed. Israel isnt and has had the upper hand for years and years, there continuing to subject innocents to barabaic wars as palestine is also before you claim im one sided.

Deleted
    I think you should be quiet and attempt to agure your point logically.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 04:16 AM ----------

Sad thing is, palestine is being crushed. Israel isnt and has had the upper hand for years and years, there continuing to subject innocents to barabaic wars as palestine is also before you claim im one sided.
    It sums it up perfectly.

There should be an Israeli flag next to the world "Tolerant" in the dictionary.

Deleted
    It sums it up perfectly.

There should be an Israeli flag next to the world "Tolerant" in the dictionary.
    Your linking pictures that are known to be pure propaganda relevant to promoting israels innocence, while subjecting palestine to scathing attacks. No, your not.

No one is taking you seriously here.

-edit, since you cant seem to take this seriously also i guess i'll be calling it a night. Got to get up soon anyway to pick an order up...

I think this sums it up.

I think your right commissarr...

lets add one of these too the end of that comic.

'subject innocents to barbaric wars' when they try to allow Palestine to do their own thing and only take land when Palestine and their arabic neighbors get up the balls to attack Isreal? Or is weekly (in some cases daily) rocket attacks from civilian centers against civilian centers 'ok' in your book because Israel has the upper hand? The only barbarity the people noted as Palestinian are currently suffering can be traced to two places. The Arab League and Hamas.

I approve of Israel protecting it's citizens when it feels there could be danger. I hope they keep the pressure up and we can all laugh as Iran does not back who they said they would.

Your linking pictures that are known to be pure propaganda relevant to promoting israels innocence, while subjecting palestine to scathing attacks. No, your not.

No one is taking you seriously here.

-edit, since you cant seem to take this seriously also i guess i'll be calling it a night. Got to get up soon anyway to pick an order up...
    Not really....I don't know if hes trying to be taken seriously or not, but he seems much more rational and logical than you do kind sir.

His comic is satire, it makes fun of the way that the MSM ignores the multiple terrorist attacks that are commited against isreal every week, and will make a huge deal when isreal decides to take the fight to the enemy

10+ Year Old Account
    If Israel wants to attack facilities and materials directly being used to support terrorist enemies of Israel, more power to them.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    If Israel wants to attack facilities and materials directly being used to support terrorist enemies of Israel, more power to them.
    Well put mr death....its posts like this that made me want to add you to my friends list.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Not really....I don't know if hes trying to be taken seriously or not, but he seems much more rational and logical than you do kind sir.

His comic is satire, it makes fun of the way that the MSM ignores the multiple terrorist attacks that are commited against isreal every week, and will make a huge deal when isreal decides to take the fight to the enemy
    ^truth

ten characters

There's no plausible way for a World War III to occur presently. The only evenly matched battle involving the United States would be if everyone other nation on Earth decided that they'd had enough of the Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Indeed, and then there's the whole issue of MAD which would ensue should a World War III try to break out.
    I still don't understand why the US doesn't build a giant tractor beam to tow the moon out of Orbit causing it to crash into the Earth. Nukes are so pedestrian. We need to go to super-villian levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't understand why the US doesn't build a giant tractor beam to tow the moon out of Orbit causing it to crash into the Earth. Nukes are so pedestrian. We need to go to super-villian levels.
    Since President Obama shot down the Death Star petition (come on Obama, all your talk of investment and you aren't even willing to expend more rescourses than currently exist on the planet to build one little old Death Star?), your right. It looks like we do have to go to Plan B and build that tractor beam.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    I have never said I agree with Israel destroying the research center, in fact, I'm quite opposed to them doing that. I said, I agree with destroying the convoy transporting weapons to Hezbollah.

Hezbollah is not a terrorist group btw, just mentioning it.
    It is considered as one by some countries US, netherlands, egypt, Uk, Australia, Canada and Israel.
    it is engaged in many humanitarian actions and peacekeeping.

They have paramilitary wing that is engaged in resistance fighting and has the lowest "budget" of the organization, while they are enemies of Israel due to geopolitical reasons honestly such action is rather illegal specially when targeting more than just weapons supplies.

and yes i know you are talking only of the convoy, but the notion that they are a terrorist group is quite.... distorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Hezbollah is not a terrorist group btw, just mentioning it.
    It is considered as one by some countries US, netherlands, egypt, Uk, Australia, Canada and Israel.
    it is engaged in many humanitarian actions and peacekeeping.

They have paramilitary wing that is engaged in resistance fighting and has the lowest "budget" of the organization, while they are enemies of Israel due to geopolitical reasons honestly such action is rather illegal specially when targeting more than just weapons supplies.

and yes i know you are talking only of the convoy, but the notion that they are a terrorist group is quite.... distorted.
    If an organization has a terrorist wing, it's a terrorist organization.