Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Syria: Israel attacked military research center

World War 3 , inc ?

Isreal afraid of weapons getting into the hands of Hizbollah after their bad experience couple of years back ?
    Are we going to bare witness how this world is going to change , because of faul play from Zionists or from the so called "Arab spring".

How is it that every minor incident is somehow the trigger for world war 3? Cold war is over. Stop being dumb.

Lot of people will bark and stick their tails high, nothing will happen (Israel should face sanctions for that btw, you dont just attack people out of "fear it might fall into the hands of X")

Overreaction at its finest... if they didnt have their backs so hot maybe they wouldnt be so reckless and careless.

10+ Year Old Account
    well either the arab world will not condemn Israel or they will condemn them depending on which it is i imagine this will continue
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Israel is a mad state, it constantly seeks to wage war. Why are you surprised? It wages a brutal inhumane war on palestine as it is.

Infracted: Please refrain from posting heavily generalized statements that could be construed as nation bashing. It's fine to say something like "Israel hasn't been treating the Palestinians the best" but something like "Israel wages a policy of war on Palestine" is stepping over the line.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-02-01 at 08:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Ah, ok, if the weapons were intended for hezbollah soldiers, then I've no problem with the attack on the convoy transporting the weapons, but I don't agree with attacking the research center which was being used for scientific purposes (even if it is weapons, though there are some exceptions, namely WMDs, but that's another topic).

Also, thanks for source.
    So is it ok for britan to launch attacks upon americas research centeres because you may supply certain countrys we dont like? Thats what israel is doing, and it's highly illegial.

Deleted
    You even bolded the part where I was making my distinction........Yes, it's perfectly fine for a country like Israel to attack a weapons convoy being transported to Hezbollah which would have used it against the Israelis.

Note the part in my post where I said I didn't agree with attacking the research center though.
    You bolded it, i simply quoted it.

And the actual attack itself was launched on the centre (It was ironically destroyed)

And if you think it's fine for countrys to launch illegial strikes simplely to destroy centres where a possible threat may orignate from is pure... well stupid. If israel didnt want this, they shouldnt of been such war mongerers and brutalizers of the palestiniens. That and they should of accepted the two state solution (Which was widely popular)

-Edit, you dont think israel is extremeist? Seriously? As for hezbollah, it isnt entirely regarded as a terrorist organization. Only certain western countrys attempt to portray it as so. It's actually a millitant group, with the extremist factions labeled as terrorist. The uk even distinguishs this.
    Last edited by mmoc1aca3196c5; 2013-01-31 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    You bolded it, i simply quoted it.

And the actual attack itself was launched on the centre (It was ironically destroyed)

And if you think it's fine for countrys to launch illegial strikes simplely to destroy centres where a possible threat may orignate from is pure... well stupid. If israel didnt want this, they shouldnt of been such war mongerers and brutalizers of the palestiniens. That and they should of accepted the two state solution (Which was widely popular)
    Maybe the Palestinians and their 'allies' (which is a joke in and of itself) should have accepted the two state solution in '47?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Maybe the Palestinians and their 'allies' (which is a joke in and of itself) should have accepted the two state solution in '47?
    With wounds so fresh? You wouldnt either, dont kid yourself. There just sick and tired of the brutalization of civilians and wish to end it, only israel is being the angry kid disregarding international condemination to persue a war of aggresion.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 03:52 AM ----------

I have never said I agree with Israel destroying the research center, in fact, I'm quite opposed to them doing that. I said, I agree with destroying the convoy transporting weapons to Hezbollah.
    When you choose to support them, you support all actions they carried out. You cant alter your stance to reflect your innocence.

They attacked the centre, they attempted to justify this by claiming a convey was moving to supply hez. I've yet to see proof of this...

With wounds so fresh? You wouldnt either, dont kid yourself. There just sick and tired of the brutalization of civilians and wish to end it, only israel is being the angry kid disregarding international condemination to persue a war of aggresion.
    This anti-israel tripe is used and old. Both sides have done abhorrent things, neither side is going to get everything they want from any real attempt at peace.

Deleted
    This anti-israel tripe is used and old. Both sides have done abhorrent things, neither side is going to get everything they want from any real attempt at peace.
    What atrocities has palestine carried out to the extremes israel has? Please, list them if you can.

Preferably with evidence from the international community. Im not denying palestine has, but there few and far between in the current age. Compared to israels continuous brutalization of palestinian people and there lands and various discrimination they attain.

What atrocities has palestine carried out to the extremes israel has? Please, list them if you can.

Preferably with evidence from the international community. Im not denying palestine has, but there few and far between in the current age. Compared to israels continuous brutalization of palestinian people and there lands and various discrimination they attain.
    I'm not doing your research for you. Sorry, but I guess you will have to stay utterly one sided because I just don't care enough about your opinion to list them out.

Deleted
    Actually, Israel denied attacking the convoy, it was from other sources that the information was obtained (Did you even read the article? Here it is.

And just because I in general am not opposed to Israel, that doesn't mean I can't be opposed to some of the things they do. Not everyone views something as one-sided and blindly supports that side.
    It's what i said, thanks for repeating it. Of course i read the article, i found it pretty unbelivable regarding the transportation. And even so regardless it's highly illegial for them to commit such an act. Will they recieve a response for this? Nope.

And good for you, i agree with your stance on israel. Im the same for palestine.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 04:03 AM ----------

I'm not doing your research for you. Sorry, but I guess you will have to stay utterly one sided because I just don't care enough about your opinion to list them out.
    So you refuse to list the evidence to support your point, and attempt to portray me in a bad light? I even admitted i dont view this entirely one sided, but you know.
    Since your opinion obviously carries little weight here were not missing out on much are we eh? Except some one sided agurments

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nychris View Post
    World War 3 , inc ?

Isreal afraid of weapons getting into the hands of Hizbollah after their bad experience couple of years back ?
    Are we going to bare witness how this world is going to change , because of faul play from Zionists or from the so called "Arab spring".
    They bombed a convoy near the border for fear that the rockets and or chemical weapons would fall into Israeli enemy hands.

It is ALLEGED that they attacked a research center, but so far I haven't seen any confirmations yet.

And why on Earth would THIS spark WW3? Syrian officials should all be hung in public, I doubt people will be pissed that Israel bombed them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Commissarr View Post
    They bombed a convoy near the border for fear that the rockets and or chemical weapons would fall into Israeli enemy hands.

It is ALLEGED that they attacked a research center, but so far I haven't seen any confirmations yet.

And why on Earth would THIS spark WW3? Syrian officials should all be hung in public, I doubt people will be pissed that Israel bombed them.
    With that reasoning i can say they ALLEDGEDLY attacked a convoy and destroyed a research centre. Dont attempt and paint one side as more innocent than the other, it's pretty laughable.

So you refuse to list the evidence to support your point, and attempt to portray me in a bad light? I even admitted i dont view this entirely one sided, but you know.
    Since your opinion obviously carries little weight here were not missing out on much are we eh? Except some one sided agurments
    Actually, you straight up said Isreal was committing Atrocities and you refused to believe Palestine could ever do such a thing. Not like the Palestinian people are united or anything, but whatever. If you won't educate yourself on the subject you are trying to argue, why should I do it for you? Your lack of knowledge is clear to anyone who has looked at both sides, and doesn't listen to propaganda from one.

Deleted
    With that reasoning i can say they ALLEDGEDLY attacked a convoy and destroyed a research centre. Dont attempt and paint one side as more innocent than the other, it's pretty laughable.
    If you'd like to re-read what I wrote and try again, feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by Commissarr View Post

Syria confirmed it. Israel, as usual, has no comment. Just like they had no comment when they were caught forcibly delivering depo-provera shots to African immigrants.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Well i would say that neither side is innocent.

Although i do tend to show more respect and trust isreals word more than hezbellah or syria.

I mean......they send children into school buses to blow them up, why would i want to listen to anything they have to say?