I am in shock.

Rarity lies, I have over 1000 attempts, I got Rarity rather late.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Obtained Azure and Onyxian drake today. The insane luck I've had over the past 2 weeks is mind boggling, 5 rare raid mount drops.... Somehow I still am un-lucky with rolls on my main for the Ironhoof Destroyer.... Anyways, snagging up this bad boy ends my trek for the " Awake the Drakes " achievement.

Deleted
    Might be wrong topic but anyone know if Nagrand/kilrogg's poundfist has been killed yet?

Not super rare i know, but i was pretty happy to get it from a box off the BMAH for 48500g.
    A steal in my eyes. =P

Deleted
    Mine soon enough. Camping BMAH daily at 23:30 to place instant goldcap bids on MOP world boss mounts. I make approx 1000K gold per month now so this is much easier way than farming MOP bosses ad nauseaum. The guy with 1000 Oondasta kills... holy shit.

Anyways, SS from BMAH. Char's already re-loaded and ready for more Was pretty crowdy here at reset but managed to cap it first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Mine soon enough. Camping BMAH daily at 23:30 to place instant goldcap bids on MOP world boss mounts. I make approx 1000K gold per month now so this is much easier way than farming MOP bosses ad nauseaum. The guy with 1000 Oondasta kills... holy shit.

Anyways, SS from BMAH. Char's already re-loaded and ready for more Was pretty crowdy here at reset but managed to cap it first.
    Why not just place 953k gold? No one can outbid you at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    Apparently he makes a mil a month. I don't think the extra 2k phases him lol.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    955,555 is faster typing out. Never know when precious seconds count.

Forgot to get a screenshot of it but I got Mimiron's Head last night on my monk, only her 9th kill but I've got about 100 total across my account while farming for it. It was a pretty bad run up until then, no mog gear I needed and didn't get a single Fragment through Vezax, I'm at 25 so figured I had an ok chance at finishing the legendary this week and got shut out so I was pretty salty by the time I got to Yogg. I need some mog gear on a few characters but thankfully now once I finish the mace I can bid farewell to Ulduar, now if all my runs of ICC would pay off with Invincible.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

After more than 300 attempts, account wide, it finally dropped!

My 2nd time killing him

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    955,555 is faster typing out. Never know when precious seconds count.
    ctrl+v is faster than pressing different digits 6 times, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post

How do you make 1000k in a month? sound almost impossible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    How do you make 1000k in a month? sound almost impossible
    I had 80k when WoD launched.

From its start to today I`ve made close to 2 million gold since then and I`m quite lazy.

9th guild kill - personally my 4th kill - finally beat my luck of rolling <10 for mounts

2-3 years of farming for it. Was beside myself.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I now have 3 out of the 4 invasion mounts. Just need Garn Steelmaw.

Deleted
    i found finally my portal for the voidtalon

10+ Year Old Account
    Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd get this:

44.1k for an Unclaimed Black Market Container and it had the Raptor from Zul'Gurub I was missing for so many years O.o

I feel slightly sorry for the guy who bid 42k that I outbid when it was on "short"