Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    This is sick and disgusting. Creating a machine like this that causes pain. What if this gets into the wrong hands and is used as a torture device?
    Then you can thank your lucky stars they are using this machine and not more traditional methods.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is sick and disgusting. Creating a machine like this that causes pain. What if this gets into the wrong hands and is used as a torture device?
    Because apparently the principle of using electricity to stimulate muscle contractions was TOTALLY UNKNOWN prior to the creation of this machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    This is sick and disgusting. Creating a machine like this that just causes pain. What if this gets into the wrong hands and is used as a torture device?
    If? Pretty sure that already exist

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Because apparently the principle of using electricity to stimulate muscle contractions was TOTALLY UNKNOWN prior to the creation of this machine.
    To be fair it's Scotland. Electricity is still new there.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Low blow. :P Especially considering Maxwell was Scottish.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Seen guys do it before, I'm sure it hurts but there is much worse. I recon the <insert evil country> government inflicted much worse pain to under cover operatives that got made. Shit that scene in Game of Thrones or 2 Fast 2 Furious with the rat in a bucket makes child labor look like a check-up.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Anyone that claims childbirth is the most painful thing ever has never been kicked in the balls had a kidney stone that wouldn't pass on its own.
    Fixed that for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    why would anyone want this?
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Elective c-section for me thanks.
    o.o

I'd never be able to do a c-section unless it was absolutely necessary, having someone cut in me like that? No, thank you very much. About the only thing that worries me about child birth would be retained placenta or such complications that could possibly lead to massive loss of blood and danger to my life. :l

Well I have never seen a women vomit and collapse to the floor in tears because of labour pains. It doesn't matter how big or tough you are, smashed testicles means you are out of the fight.
    It's cool, just learn to retract them and you're good to go!

The farm house my uncle lives at still uses an AGA Cooker. It is both the most impressive and most disappointing thing at the same time.

That made me laugh, not quite sure if I should feel bad or not. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    With all due respect, Rich, you try squeezing a 7 1/2 pound, 15 inch baby through a ten centimeter hole and let us know how that feels.
    Probably feels better than passing an 11 mm kidney stone through a 3 mm ureter. Especially since the one delivering the baby is, you know, meant to do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The farm house my uncle lives at still uses an AGA Cooker. It is both the most impressive and most disappointing thing at the same time.
    Canada: the land that time forgot.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, made me spit out my drink.

Canada: the land that time forgot.
    He's in Scotland :P

Aside from my parents and me, my entire family is either in Scotland or England lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that escalated quickly.
    Ban assault-electrocution devices.

Anyone that claims childbirth is the most painful thing ever has never been kicked in the balls.
    You know people pay good money for that to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's in Scotland :P

Aside from my parents and me, my entire family is either in Scotland or England lol.
    Oh, ok.

Pommy bastard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    why would anyone want this?
    Some people like to test their pain thresholds, for example by hanging from meathooks, getting branded etc.