Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    15,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was already willing to die for his master. Its just light that corrupted his mind.
    Nope - it was the return of his own free will.

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thanks to Vol'jin because that failure didnt want to die alone so he acted like your best friend so that the assassin kills you too. Damn I hate him so much.
    The moment when you had to click on Vol'Jin to make a "blood brofist" with him... I'm so ashamed of myself...

    Don't worry tho, he is the final boss of SoO, Garrosh will lead us against this martyr wannabe.

  3. #123
    Scarab Lord Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    4,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    The moment when you had to click on Vol'Jin to make a "blood brofist" with him... I'm so ashamed of myself...

    Don't worry tho, he is the final boss of SoO, Garrosh will lead us against this martyr wannabe.
    And that's a kind of situation where having AIDS is good thing. Enjoy your blood-oath vol'jin.

  4. #124
    The Patient QuirkyKadabra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Meditating atop Thunder Bluff's spire
    Posts
    250
    Why so much hate for Vol'jin? Personally I like the character, however I don't think he'll be the warchief. I remember when Blizzard announced the final patch of MoP, they said that the warchief won't be who you think it will. So that throws Thrall out of the picture, Vol'jin is unlikely, so I'm guessing it will be either Baine or Lorth'remar or w/e his name was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    One day I'll leave my basement, touch a lady, and forget what an orc ever was.

  5. #125
    Banned Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And that's a kind of situation where having AIDS is good thing. Enjoy your blood-oath vol'jin.
    making jokes about people with aids now? this is the extent of your humor?

  6. #126
    Scarab Lord Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    4,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    making jokes about people with aids now? this is the extent of your humor?
    Where did i made fun of people with aids ?

    Its a medical condition and should be treated as such. If someone got killed in car accident does it makes making car-related jokes bad ?
    If someone died by choking on pretzel does it make joking about pretzels bad ? Don't bring your morality here.

  7. #127
    Immortal Nindoriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,212
    I don't want to help the Horde rebellion either.

  8. #128
    Warchief Zulkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    My Warchief's side and command
    Posts
    2,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Senpai View Post
    Why so much hate for Vol'jin?
    Just ignore it. This is not "rational" hate, you know, is just fanboism hate, like the one for Thrall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yes, you still report back to Garrosh - however, don't you think that he suspects something? His top assassin never reports back, instead *you* do, granted afterwards you help him (kinda) reclaim an artifact, which could suggest that he gave you the benefit of doubt. However, it surely wouldn't surprise me if when Garrosh realizes the character/heroes role in the rebellion - that he makes it clear that he knew all along.
    Yeah i always thought the same thing. It's too suspicious that Garrosh doesn't give a fuck about the rogue himself appointed for the murder; just trusting what the player says ? Impossible. Maybe he gave the benefit of doubt, or maybe he just know it, closed an eye and played along, because the player still remains more useful than most of the Kor'kron (he obtained the Divine Bell thanks to it, after all).

    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    its as I say so often, people need to stop considering there characters as lore characters in wow. They are not lore characters, and there actions can not seriously be considered canon, as they are just the token nameless 'adventurer' the quest givers keep refering to, thats nothing more then a backup, like the troops and grunts in WC3.
    And it's the same argument i sustained other times when someone talked of "stolen spotlights" by the hero on call, because it's so damn obvious that lorewise characters must have the most direct involvement in the events. Adventurers are just a more "epic" version of the nameless units of WC3, because while the player was the commander of these units in the RTS, now is the player himself one of these, so all the in-game stuff must be focused on give them some heroic, important and badass feeling.

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-20 at 10:13 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I don't want to help the Horde rebellion either.
    This is so tragic, we are doomed now.

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-20 at 10:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    If someone died by choking on pretzel does it make joking about pretzels bad ?
    THAT is an atrocious death.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-05-20 at 10:26 PM.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    I'm an Orc and I like my Warchief. Why am I supposed to fight against Garrosh when I DON'T WANT TO?
    hahaha

    I wonder about that one, too. I don't wanna fight Garrosh or even work against him. Without Garrosh the horde will be stereotypical Hippies again that love peace and flowers.
    The only real successor of warchiefhood, would be Sylvanas, as she is agressive enough to wage war against the alliance just cause for world domination. But how could the orcs accept the Bansheequeen as their warchief?

    I think at this point the story can't get any more worse.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Just ignore it. This is not "rational" hate, you know, is just fanboism hate, like the one for Thrall.
    Or maybe its because he is an useless fuck that is slowly getting retconed as being the one that was with Rexar during bonus campaign. Blizzard is again forcing us to like certain character, and I hate characters presented as such.

  11. #131
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    15,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    hahaha

    I wonder about that one, too. I don't wanna fight Garrosh or even work against him. Without Garrosh the horde will be stereotypical Hippies again that love peace and flowers.
    The only real successor of warchiefhood, would be Sylvanas, as she is agressive enough to wage war against the alliance just cause for world domination. But how could the orcs accept the Bansheequeen as their warchief?

    I think at this point the story can't get any more worse.
    Honestly, it doesn't seem as if you really know the story.

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-20 at 10:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Or maybe its because he is an useless fuck that is slowly getting retconed as being the one that was with Rexar during bonus campaign. Blizzard is again forcing us to like certain character, and I hate characters presented as such.
    Eh, I've yet to see you actually *like* something about Warcraft. It's always either "I hate X, Y and Z" or "X, Y and Z are idiots and weak".

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  12. #132
    Banned Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    J


    And it's the same argument i sustained other times when someone talked of "stolen spotlights" by the hero on call, because it's so damn obvious that lorewise characters must have the most direct involvement in the events. Adventurers are just a more "epic" version of the nameless units of WC3, because while the player was the commander of these units in the RTS, now is the player himself one of these, so all the in-game stuff must be focused on give them some heroic, important and badass feeling.[COLOR="red"]
    which has always been counterintuitive to the games story. Its meant to be about the lore characters doing the work, not the grunts or foot-soldiers. I love the feel of my character doing heroic things, but not at the expense of the story. Where as other players have fallen into this belief that they are the real heroes of the game, and any lore character is stepping in on there parade.

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 12:10 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post

    Eh, I've yet to see you actually *like* something about Warcraft. It's always either "I hate X, Y and Z" or "X, Y and Z are idiots and weak".
    Venziirs right. When have you ever posted anything you actually like in wow. All you do is complain on threads about every little detail and how much you hate blizzard. Your really the worst kind of forum poster Verdugo.

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Honestly, it doesn't seem as if you really know the story.
    First, i do not care about whatever you say as it has no merit.

    Second, i think some mod action should be taken against you, cause i think you are just trolling this thread, i read you first replies on page1. It was very annoying to read, dude.

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    First, i do not care about whatever you say as it has no merit.

    Second, i think some mod action should be taken against you, cause i think you are just trolling this thread, i read you first replies on page1. It was very annoying to read, dude.
    If it bothers you that much, report and/or block him.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

  15. #135
    Banned Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    First, i do not care about whatever you say as it has no merit.

    Second, i think some mod action should be taken against you, cause i think you are just trolling this thread, i read you first replies on page1. It was very annoying to read, dude.
    So because he laid down some hard facts for you, told it like it is, and you didn't like it, your trying to accuse him of trolling?
    Thats not even worth trying to dignify.

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So because he laid down some hard facts for you, told it like it is, and you didn't like it, your trying to accuse him of trolling?
    Thats not even worth trying to dignify.

    make me laugh? what hard facts are you talking about? Disagreeing without reasion is not a hard fact. Its trolling. Well i reported him for his grow up nonsense on page1 as he derserves, too. No one should tolterate that kind of tone on a board. You can befriend him and all, but i do not care. Stick to the rules and discuss, stop trolling and harassing others. You won't get any achievment points for disagreeing without any reasions/trolling and so on. In the end no one will talk with you.^^ Dunno why i care, i said what i am thinking about the rebellion, it sucks to be forced into this as it all leads to a peace loving horde again no one really wants. But people minds aren't that far to realize this, when they support Voljin's rebellion and this kind of a "story". I bet if the com doesn't like where this story is aiming at, blizzard will react.

  17. #137
    Super Moderator Elysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Baylife
    Posts
    9,825
    Closing this because 1. it's mainly just people attacking each other and 2. OP only created this thread to cause drama.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •