Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    The asshole cliques who ran raiding guilds and pugs. He should feel incredible accurate because he is.
    See, if you want to go that way, i guess all of this fuss is simply bitterness out of getting rejected from pugs or raiding guilds for being unable to spec your character properly or too lazy to afford being able to gem and enchant your gear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    You know that calling something "fact" doesn't actually make it a fact, even if you capitalize it?
    I thought facts needed stuff like... uh... evidence, sources, and proof.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

I think people just like hearing the sound of their own voice. If you are running normal or heroic content then what does LFR have anything to do with you except as a stepping stone to better gear while clearing normal and heroic content or for extra VALOR or REP. Absolutely nothing. People see it as a threat because they have their own issues and they have manifested themselves into a superiority complex. Just let it go and have fun.... If you aren't having fun, then this isn't the game for you.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Flex is going to have wings you que into with a group. So uh... yes you can. you and friends can see if you can find a time that works for all of you to go kill 2 or 3 bosses. Thats why it's called Flex. try to understand this for a second.
    How about we just get our normals back? Tuned sane. That's been the problem of this expansion for every tier so far. Normal is tuned wrong and flex is being added to try to address that. For myself, I am not going to do it, I just want the normal content we use to get back.

The asshole cliques who ran raiding guilds and pugs. The asshole officers and gms who decided what I would get and when I would get to raid . The assholes who ran pug raids and ninjad shit for their friends. He should feel incredible right because he is.
    Excuses excuses. Wahhhhh the bullies are keeping me out of their raids.

If there's so many people with your opinion then you can form your own guilds and accept everyone that asks!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    How about we just get our normals back? Tuned sane. That's been the problem of this expansion for every tier so far. Normal is tuned wrong and flex is being added to try to address that. For myself, I am not going to do it, I just want the normal content we use to get back.
    This. Normals need to be puggable. Requiring a competent pug to clear the whole thing. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    I thought facts needed stuff like... uh... evidence, sources, and proof.
    No, apparently for anti-LFR people, it's just enough to yell "FACT" for 79 pages.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

I am absolutely serious. People run LFR because the alternative is playing with you. So you keep complaining and begging daddy Blizzard to force kids to play with you again by removing LFR. No, LFR did not ruin game, it just ruined it for people with power trip issues, to which I can only say MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
    Flawless victory. I wish I was able to put it into words like that, because holy shit, you are so right it hurts my brain, absolutely perfect example of what it's like to deal with the idiot neckbeard heroic raiders too desperate to be the best without any understanding of community at all.

And I'll go one further. In cataclysm people ran dungeons instead just to get away from raiding as a whole. The developers say that players were gearing around patches and not bosses which they claim was effecient but not fun. well their full of shit because it was fun but players will do ANYTHING to get out of raiding it seems...

yet what content did the developers just have to save from the chopping block in mists...
    dear god this is what I'm talking about when you flamebait non lfr raiders in general constantly.

No, apparently for anti-LFR people, it's just enough to yell "FACT" for 79 pages.

And the LFR's people fact is 'that doesn't effect you' and 'that's just your opinion'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Yeah, they were the only people who replied to trade spam, go figure
    Ive carried players in greens in Kara and have had some become guild members. Kara was a good testing ground for new recruits in a raid environment and their screw ups could still wipe you. Overall I think most players my guild recruited came from five man heroics even in WotLK pre-LFD.

I find it a shame that raids like Naxx 2.0 would have to be hit hard with a nerf bat in order to be LFR friendly. ToC would be far worse. Dont even want to think about Ulduar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Lol... Nobody had T5 at start of TBC...
    No shit, really? Incidentally, I started playing mid-TBC. Like I say, my memories are hazy, and I don't expect my experience to have been like others. My point is that those dungeons were easy in raid gear, the difference is that raid gear today is much more prevalent.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flex is going to have wings you que into with a group. So uh... yes you can. you and friends can see if you can find a time that works for all of you to go kill 2 or 3 bosses. Thats why it's called Flex. try to understand this for a second.

If you do not wish to meet people and interact with them in an MMO then quite frankly it's not the genre for you. The fact the game allows it to be a single player experience atm is a mistake.
    The fact that you can play WoW solo is why it has more than 1 million subscribers today.

The fact that neither I nor anyone else has to suck up to you or some other child tyrant/guild officer in order to gain permission to play the whole game is another reason why it has more than 1 million subscribers today.

The great thing about Blizzard is that, even though there are missteps, the needs of the many (the rest of us) do ultimately outweigh the whinges of the few (you for example).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    See, if you want to go that way, i guess all of this fuss is simply bitterness out of getting rejected from pugs or raiding guilds for being unable to spec your character properly or too lazy to afford being able to gem and enchant your gear?
    Nope. No bitterness. We have an alternative now. That apparently bugs you and you have all kinds of bs rhetoric around it which adds up to basically nothing. We're fine. You are the one who seems to have a problem with the current situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Excuses excuses. Wahhhhh the bullies are keeping me out of their raids.

If there's so many people with your opinion then you can form your own guilds and accept everyone that asks!
    No need. LFR and flex are around.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Flawless victory. I wish I was able to put it into words like that, because holy shit, you are so right it hurts my brain, absolutely perfect example of what it's like to deal with the idiot neckbeard heroic raiders too desperate to be the best without any understanding of community at all.
    He actually seems like an asshole and you seem no better with your response. Thankfully I don't have to play with someone who sounds as hateful as YOU. Zergal is atleast a tolerable person someone that will host raid pugs for the community is far better for the game then people who fling insults around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    And the LFR's people fact is 'that doesn't effect you' and 'that's just your opinion'.
    Welcome to the downside of making unsubstantiated claims using logical fallacies. If you can't prove it, it's an opinion until you prove otherwise.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    dear god this is what I'm talking about when you flamebait non lfr raiders in general constantly.
    wait what? who did i flame bait? i didn't call out anybody? I simple said players would rather not fucking raid partially because the raiding community spurned them but also because they just don't like raiding. I didn't flame bait anybody. If you think I did report me. Instead of constantly diverting from the subject.

- - - Updated - - -

He actually seems like an asshole and you seem no better with your response. Thankfully I don't have to play with someone who sounds as hateful as YOU. Zergal is atleast a tolerable person someone that will host raid pugs for the community is far better for the game then people who fling insults around.
    Now who's flame baiting.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Nope. No bitterness. We have an alternative now. That apparently bugs you and you have all kinds of bs rhetoric around it which adds up to basically nothing. We're fine. You are the one who seems to have a problem with the current situation.

- - - Updated - - -

No need. LFR and flex are around.
    Sounds like your a useless part of the community then.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    The fact that you can play WoW solo is why it has more than 1 million subscribers today.

The fact that neither I nor anyone else has to suck up to you or some other child tyrant/guild officer in order to gain permission to play the whole game is another reason why it has more than 1 million subscribers today.

The great thing about Blizzard is that, even though there are missteps, the needs of the many (the rest of us) do ultimately outweigh the whinges of the few (you for example).
    Tyrant officer. How do you get around in the real world when you percieve a team leader leading a group as a tyrant.

Also I keep grinning about this fact. Why do LFR players try to lord over that content is designed for them and our needs don't matter? Apparently our needs to matter according to blizzard since we have access to our own content that is pretty damn high quality, and exclusive rewards ect. and rapid content pace.

WoW today is a heroic raiders dream. Aspiring players starting the game now though? It's not a dream it either a dull rollercoaster at the bottom so they try something else. The gameplay at the bottom needs to promote group play and be more involving.

Also please pay attention that I said ASPIRING players who would like to challenge themselves. MMOs are choked with players right now who stomp their feet and refuse to put forth effort. It's a blessing I don't have to associate with those players.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-07-05 at 01:55 AM.

Honestly I can hold my hands up, I thought he was responding to Brandon, I can say I disagree with who he posted to because Zergal is really championing the side I agree with.
    Sorry about that

I know who I'm accusing of power tripping. Someone who thinks he has right to tell other how to play the game. You.
    Step down, buddy. You literally know nothing about me. And its going to stay that way, so might want to refocus the debate where it belong or you'll quickly end up ignored.

And i have no interest in telling you how to play, all i care about is the quality of the game as a whole. Casual play is fine, hardcore play is fine, but neither must come at the expense of the other and thats exactly what LFR does.
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2013-07-05 at 01:55 AM.