Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    The difference here though is that it is made in china for the Chinese markets, so a lot of the safety checks are skipped which is why you keep getting stories about things exploding over there.

http://inventorspot.com/articles/eco...ctedly_explode

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Chine...plodes_id46292

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=china+exploding
    You'd be surprised how many products that are 'made for Chinese markets' leaked out to other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    I was on a few difference china website that sell hiphone 4s and 5 and price range from ChEaP to about $50 and i want to know are they worth it but my biggest concern are these company any good that sell chinese cellphone ?
    If you have to buy Chinese knock offs, you don't need it.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    If you have to buy Chinese knock offs, you don't need it.
    This. I'm not sure how you can consider yourself an intelligent person, but are seriously considering any of these offers.(NOTE: This is not me calling you stupid)

Made in china is not the same as "bought from a Chinese company"

It's crap. But I would give it a try. I mean, your tablet just works fine, doesn't it?

If you have to ask, you probably shouldn't.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    My tablet can to an tragic end " still crying about it "

And that why i got this LG 840G because i need a few thing out of it
    1.I want to unlocked it so i can put difference sim inside also to play my music compare to the govt phone
    2.To get WIFI and 3G Signal

However there are some downside to this phone
    1.Tracfone will sue people if they attempt to unlocked it
    2.NO G-SENSOR............WTF!
    3.Some feature of the menu * the java program * are horrible for example the music player is garbage at best even with my noise cancellation i can still heard some noise

But you know what is * hit and miss * when you come to any phone

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.techdirt.com/blog/wireles...guy-jail.shtml
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2013-08-19 at 01:31 AM.

Pro-fucking-tip: Everything sold in China for cheap is a knock-off.

My fake Rolex still works remarkably though. $10

My tablet can to an tragic end " still crying about it "

And that why i got this LG 840G because i need a few thing out of it
    1.I want to unlocked it so i can put difference sim inside also to play my music compare to the govt phone
    2.To get WIFI and 3G Signal

However there are some downside to this phone
    1.Tracfone will sue people if they attempt to unlocked it
    2.NO G-SENSOR............WTF!
    3.Some feature of the menu * the java program * are horrible for example the music player is garbage at best even with my noise cancellation i can still heard some noise

But you know what is * hit and miss * when you come to any phone

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.techdirt.com/blog/wireles...guy-jail.shtml
    I did not know before today that Gibberish was an actual language.

The more you know.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Its funny. I recognize sandmoths threads from the ! and WNY from the * unecessary * asterisks * all the * bloody * time. *

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    I did not know before today that Gibberish was an actual language.

The more you know.
    I really want to know where he's from because it can't be from the US. Even someone who's third language is English can be understood on a better level. Usually you can comprehend what he means though.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have being wanting to say this for a while and if the admin and mods want to banned me forever for what i about say * hay is a free country *

To those that leave vicious and even racist comment toward ME i want to say this * go ahead * make fun of me is will just show how fucken pathetic you really are, That you have the right and mock a person who want to be welcome by MMO community but there are user that leave hateful message and they do this behind a computer as they do the same in public and this just show how pathetic as human beaning

So you can mock me to any direction.........but as the end you are NO DIFFERENCE to the racist and bigot people of the world !

I have being wanting to say this for a while and if the admin and mods want to banned me forever for what i about say * hay is a free country *

To those that leave vicious and even racist comment toward ME i want to say this * go ahead * make fun of me is will just show how fucken pathetic you really are, That you have the right and mock a person who want to be welcome by MMO community but there are user that leave hateful message and they do this behind a computer as they do the same in public and this just show how pathetic as human beaning

So you can mock me to any direction.........but as the end you are NO DIFFERENCE to the racist and bigot people of the world !
    ...did you just compare people pointing out your grammar and sentence structure to racists?

Also, am I a terrible "human beaning" for wondering why you're called "West New York Irish Guy" and you have a hard time with English?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    ...did you just compare people pointing out your grammar and sentence structure to racists?

Also, am I a terrible "human beaning" for wondering why you're called "West New York Irish Guy" and you have a hard time with English?
    In all fairness I think we came to the conclusion in a prior thread that he is in fact from Western New York, you may carry on.

Your going to have a hard time connecting it with networks here in the states.

A video on it here:

Looks pretty poor in quality to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just buy one and see for yourself, im sure you'll make a thread about it anyway.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

WNY should have a show on G4 or something. "WNY's Tech Adventures"
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

How is he getting a smartphone on welfare? Well I think I remember a thread about Obamaphones recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    How is he getting a smartphone on welfare?
    Chinese Obama Phone.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Well you get what you pay for. If you have any issues you won't be able to do much about it, mix that in with the concerns you seem to already have and the answer seems pretty clear.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."