Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    But he was a senator.

Can you impeach a president for crimes they perpetrated before becoming president?
    I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Yeah I don't see it having much of an effect.
    I think it's ironic it's an all black organization.
    Black people must have hive minds? What the hell does this even mean? Was it ironic when white people wanted white presidents impeached?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post

I'm glad the party of fiscal conservatism enjoys wasting money and man-hours on this.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

The sheer irony of it is pretty much signature comedy from the party that has been pretty much nothing more than a joke for a while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    United States Code, Title 21, Section 342(d)(1).
    What?!

Ok, after some research. . . It looks like they were banned because they created a chocolate EGG that contained a toy prize inside. Looks like 6 kids around the globe have choked and died because of it. Which is exactly what Section 342 Title 21 prevents in article D section one. Good find.

Damn Kinder. . . . . get your shit together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazon.com to the Kinder rescue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and this will get as far as the efforts to impeach Bush: death in the committee.

I'm glad the party of fiscal conservatism enjoys wasting money and man-hours on this.
    I suppose it is ever so slightly better than having them actually attempt to pass legislation that they like.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ironic how much a political organization doesn't know how politics works. Or how bad republican shenanigans are.

Deleted
    National Black Republican Association

Stopped reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we impeach Mylie Cyrus?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

"National Black Republican Association"? How many members does it have? 5?

Conservatives have to stop with their impeachment fetish. They managed to impeach Bill Clinton, and he has only gone on to become the most popular President of the last several decades. So much for THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    Impeach him for what?
    As much as I think his actions as executive have violated the Constitution, none of that is an impeachable offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    As much as I think his actions as executive have violated the Constitution, none of that is an impeachable offense.
    well shit I'm in the same boat. but, gonna make a stab in the dark here. NONE of what Obama could be impeached for will actually be brought against him here. If it was I would be really fucking surprised. and then happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    NONE of what Obama could be impeached for will actually be brought against him here.
    The difficulty is that he's done nothing that he could be impeached for. Despite your implication that he supposedly has.

Edit: at least, that's been in the news or is known to have occurred. Not that I actually think there's something out there he's done, but because I want to specify that none of the "scandal" BS involves impeachable offenses, even if they had some credibility or evidence, which they largely don't.
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-09-03 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
    I suppose it is ever so slightly better than having them actually attempt to pass legislation that they like.
    Suddenly my viewpoint on the matter improves.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    O yes I can!

Impeach him for the high crime of outlawing "Kinder" chocolates. Those things are epic and if he was doing his job, they would be at every supermarket in the USA.

Seriously, why cant I get Kinder stuff @ Kroger?
    Essentially been banned by law since 1938... thanks Obama!

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Essentially been banned by law since 1938... thanks Obama!
    It was that fucking Marxist FDR.

It was that fucking Marxist FDR.
    We've finally found the downside to the New Deal.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    What do you mean suddenly? That has been the only reason impeachment has ever been brought up for any president except Nixon
    I believe Bill Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress not his policies.

Slip

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silveth View Post
    I believe Bill Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress not his policies.

Slip
    He answered the question they asked truthfully. They just didn't ask the question they thought they did.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

He answered the question they asked truthfully. They just didn't ask the question they thought they did.
    They didn't pay attention to the tense of his sentence. I'm glad they spent millions of dollars to learn something I have been aware of since the 4th grade.