Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Tusks of Mannoroth

I'm actually curious to know if anyone has seen this drop from garrosh normal/heroic yet. I havent seen any on my server so I guess it must have a pretty low drop rate. Has any 25 raider seen it drop?

Deleted
    If wowhead is to be trusted, there have been 3 logged drops out of 535~ kills. 1 normal, 2 heroic. I'm not sure how accurate this is, but it does appear to be quite a rare drop. Personaly we've never seen any and killed Garrosh week 1 (10 man), but that's hardly a reasonable sample size.

I bet the drop rate is somewhere near a mount drop, I've never seen it and I've killed him five times (since normals) on 25.
    Last edited by Adsertif; 2013-10-20 at 07:25 PM.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

15+ Year Old Account
    I play on Kazzak and it is full to the rim, and i honestly cant say ive seen them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    I play on Kazzak and it is full to the rim, and i honestly cant say ive seen them either.
    Same here, haven't seen them but tbh its not like i've been looking for them.

Deleted
    Draenor 2nd biggest server I believe and I've seen none. I almost don't believe it even exists

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayzee View Post
    Same here, haven't seen them but tbh its not like i've been looking for them.
    Indeed, although you tend to find them flexing somewhere extremely public.

Deleted
    Got 2 this week on hC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Haven't seen these shoulders so far personally - not as a drop, nor on anyone else, nor on anyone's armory. I don't think they even drop at all.
    There are one or two warriors who posted pictures of them wearing the Tusks in the warrior transmog thread.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-10-21 at 01:29 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wearing them now!

Deleted
    No, killed every week on normal and a couple times in flex.

When i was raiding, we got one on normal but it got DE'd ;-;

Deleted
    Twisting Nether here and we have even more raiding guilds than Draenor, Kazzak and Illidan. Still haven't seen anyone with them yet. I'm sure there are people with them, but I haven't seen anyone.

They seem to be very rare

Deleted
    Normal Garrosh 25 man drop them, since i can't post links yet, look at "Rhen", warrior on EU armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Nepher View Post
    Normal Garrosh 25 man drop them, since i can't post links yet, look at "Rhen", warrior on EU armory.
    Anyone else find it funny that he transmogg'd the shoulders to the ones from Galakras <.<?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Anyone else find it funny that he transmogg'd the shoulders to the ones from Galakras <.
    But, but... Why would one do such a thing?? O.O

15+ Year Old Account
    no, I stalked you through your post history and the shoulders you got twice were Spaulders of the Fallen Warchief, not Tusks of Mannoroth.

Haven't seen these shoulders so far personally - not as a drop, nor on anyone else, nor on anyone's armory. I don't think they even drop at all.
    Busted .

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    But, but... Why would one do such a thing?? O.O
    The side with one tusk looks kinda odd to me, on player characters.

Deleted
    no, I stalked you through your post history and the shoulders you got twice were Spaulders of the Fallen Warchief, not Tusks of Mannoroth.

Don't post when you've had 8 hours on the train James. Fail to be me.

Anyway, haven't seen these in any Flex, normal, and now, HC kills.