Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyone got Torchlight 2? What's your thoughts? Got Diablo 3 just want something similar, is it as grindy?

Is Rome II worth it for 30 dollars?

Deleted
    I would highly recommend Torchlight 2 if you also enjoy similar games like Diablo 3. Check out helpful user reviews at the bottom of http://store.steampowered.com/app/20...snr=1_4_4__617

Regarding the daily deals, I would say there are some great sales today (Civ. V, Portal 2, TL 2, Metro, Farcry 3); the only problem is that I have them all

Already have a few of these. Looking at maybe upgrading my Civ 5 for $5 for when I want to play it I'll have pretty much all the DLC (minus Brave New World I think). I tried Torchlight I and there was just some things that bugged me and friend said I should try the second one so I might. Portal 2 was another one I was debating.

Already got Just Cause 2 and from what I've played it's decent just haven't had much time for it. Fez I haven't played much to determine what I think of it yet.

Daily Deals Day 5 (12/01/13):
    Name of Game………...............…………. Original Price.................... Discounted/Sale Price
    Payday 2 $29.99 $13.49 (55% off)
    The Wolf Among Us $24.99 $16.74 (33% off)
    Fez $9.99 $2.49 (75% off)
    Torchlight II $19.99 $4.99 (75% off)
    Civilization V $29.99 $7.49 (75% off)
    Farcry 3 $29.99 $7.49 (75% off)
    Godus: The Regenis of Godgame $19.99 $9.99 (50% off)
    Metro Last Light $39.99 $13.59 (66% off)
    Portal 2 $19.99 $4.99 (75% off)

Flash Sales Day 5/Round 1:
    Name of Game………...............…………. Original Price…….......……..
    Discounted/Sale Price
    NBA 2K14 $29.99 $14.99 (50% off)
    Darksiders II: Death Lives $49.99 $9.99 (80% off)
    Rocksmith 2014 Edition $59.99 $40.19 (33% off)
    Just Cause 2 $14.99 $2.99 (80% off)

Flash Sales Day 5/Round 2:
    Name of Game………...............…………. Original Price……….......…..
    Discounted/Sale Price
    Poker Night 2 $4.99 $0.99 (80% off)
    Mount & Blade Warband $19.99 $4.99 (75% off)
    Monaco $14.99 $2.99 (80% off)
    Deadpool $39.99 $9.99 (75% off)

Flash Sales Day 5/Round 3:
    Name of Game………...............…………. Original Price……….......….. Discounted/Sale Price
    Grid 2 $49.99 $12.49 (75% off)
    Magicka $9.99 $2.49 (75% off)
    Reus $9.99 $2.49 (75% off)
    Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Ed. $27.99 $13.99 (50% off)

Edit: Formatted chart appropriately and added in Round 2 of Flash Sales.
    Edit 2: Corrected Round 2 Sale Prices due to Steam delay on updating them on main page.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2013-12-02 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Is Rome II worth it for 30 dollars?
    No. It still has major flaws, it is unclear if they will ever get fixed. They are on patch 7 now, which was their ultra patch they hyped and made a rallypoint for:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oTdn...B-c1NDYPHiznWQ

And that patch was actually abysmal and broke more than it helped. The performance gains where done the cheapest possible way: They reduced the graphics on all levels but ultra.

Plus there will be even more DLC.
    Just wait for it to be patched and get a goty edition then.

Ooh. Wolf among Us turned up. I *highly* recommend.

Should I buy Civilization V Gold Edition + Brave New World now or do you think it'll go lower in the winter sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    Should I buy Civilization V Gold Edition + Brave New World now or do you think it'll go lower in the winter sale?
    it doesn't have much lower to go, tbh. i could see BNW going from 66% off to 75% off, but thats... a buck ? even if civ5 went to 80% off across the board (which i'm dubious about) thats pocketchange. its a good buy if you don't already own it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    Unless they make a platinum edition that has bnw like gold has gods and kings it wont be much cheaper. If you want it and see yourself having some freetime before christmas, get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    it doesn't have much lower to go, tbh. i could see BNW going from 66% off to 75% off, but thats... a buck ? even if civ5 went to 80% off across the board (which i'm dubious about) thats pocketchange. its a good buy if you don't already own it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    Unless they make a platinum edition that has bnw like gold has gods and kings it wont be much cheaper. If you want it and see yourself having some freetime before christmas, get it.
    I definitely won't be playing it before the new year so I guess I'll just wait for the Winter sale and buy it then.

Deleted
    Really looking forward to this one, but I'll buy it when there's some more episodes out. I hate having to wait between episodes! Love The Walking Dead to death though, really want this one

Updated the chart with Round 2 sales and formatted it appropriately.

Only game I see I'm interested in this round is Deadpool. I'd love to get the game but not for $30.00. I know it was 25% off during the Summer Sale and was hoping it'd be lower like most of the titles did. So guess it's back to waiting on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Updated the chart with Round 2 sales and formatted it appropriately.

Only game I see I'm interested in this round is Deadpool. I'd love to get the game but not for $30.00. I know it was 25% off during the Summer Sale and was hoping it'd be lower like most of the titles did. So guess it's back to waiting on it.
    75% off here O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    75% off here O.o
    You are right. For some reason Steam likes to delay things regardless of me spamming the page for minutes on end. Now trying to decide if $9.99 is good or if I should keep waiting. Argh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You are right. For some reason Steam likes to delay things regardless of me spamming the page for minutes on end. Now trying to decide if $9.99 is good or if I should keep waiting. Argh.
    Yeah i find it applies a discount but it can take upto 5 minutes for it to completely update.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    have you started playing state of decay yet? if so how is it? I'm trying not to give in to this sale but that was one of the games I Was looking forward to purchasing.
    I find it quite decent. You get engaged in it quite easily , and lose track of what you should be doing with so many tasks and "events" popping up for you to do.
    I'm 5 hours in, not even out of the first major town yet. Out of many zombie games i've played, its the one that best simulates a zombie outbreak survival scenario IMO. If you watch the Walking Dead tv show , this game is so like it. You collect materials, gather new survivors (or expel them from your group if they create rifts), upgrade your house/garrison/bunker with med bays, sleeping bags etc, your characters get fatigued, need to eat, rest, they get injured, you can call supply runs on stuff you find , along with the main storyline which is nothing groundbreaking so far, but fits.

Overall , so far, its not the best game i ever played, but its proving enjoyable and worth the money and time i'm investing in.

Nvm didn't see you updated the prices. I should have refreshed the page sooner. XP
    Last edited by morph4037; 2013-12-02 at 02:30 AM. Reason: updated

Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    Nvm didn't see you updated the prices. I should have refreshed the page sooner. XP
    lol no worries. Figures the one time I'm at my PC when sales switch over is when they are somewhat wrong and I have to reupdate. I should just go back to not being on the PC for a hour after they start.

I know, right? That's probably my most wanted game, but it's ''only'' at 33% off, I'm thinking about waiting for the Winter Sale; more time for more episodes (hopefully), and more of a chance for a bigger discount (not likely).

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Really looking forward to this one, but I'll buy it when there's some more episodes out. I hate having to wait between episodes! Love The Walking Dead to death though, really want this one
    Yeah...likewise.

I just bought:

- TES V: Skyrim Legendary Edition for £10 (~ $16) (Game.co.uk) - Choose Download
    - The Last Remnant for 3$ (Amazon)
    - Tomb Raider for $10 (Amazon)
    - Civ 5 Gold Edition + Brave New World for $20 (Amazon)

I don't think Skyrim LE (-72%), Tomb Raider (-80%), or Civ 5 GE + BNW (-75%) would ever go any lower than they already are.

So if you want to buy any of these games then buy from the websites I provided above.

If you are trying to buy from Amazon from outside the US, then all you have to do is provide a US address and you'll be able to purchase and activate the games on Steam without any problems.
    Last edited by Tuma; 2013-12-02 at 11:56 AM.