Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    During my time in NY, people labeled me as an Italian right off the bat. Some thought I was hispanic, but not that many. The worst thing I came accross was this black-supremasist group that claimed to be muslim (which obviously, they weren't). They were shouting from a random corner in Manhattan about how Jews, Asians and white people were the spawn of the devil. According to them, I wasn't white either. But my black friends and I would "burn in hell' anyway, because we had a Chinese friend among us.

Here in Holland (and in Italy as well for that matter) they would've been arrested in a heartbeat.

Fun detail:
    Imagine the looks we got in the subway when people saw 2 black guys, 1 Asian and 1 Italian speaking Dutch. People were literally staring at us like this: O_O
    If there's one thing people love, it's embracing ignorant stereotypes. They don't understand that the relationship between colour and culture is synonymous, not symbiotic. As for the notion of race: if you have a family of white people with red hair and green eyes, and they only ever marry and raise children with other white people with red hair and green eyes, how many generations before that genetic pool can be considered a race? 5? 10? 200? 10,000?

Lastly, for the guy who posted the Elin Krantz link, would you feel better if she was killed by a white person like Ted Bundy or John Wayne Gacey? Would you sleep better at night?

Quote Originally Posted by Neufab View Post
    Nevermind those obsolete definitions.

Being white is all about having enough neanderthal DNA.
    I agree neanderthal dna is the most important difference. I like to call neanderthal DNA the "god spark".

Quote Originally Posted by Neufab View Post
    Nevermind those obsolete definitions.

Being white is all about having enough neanderthal DNA.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A0S1RX20140129

Both studies confirmed earlier findings that the genomes of east Asians harbor more Neanderthal DNA than those of Europeans. This could be 21 percent more, according to an analysis by Akey and Benjamin Vernot, published online in the journal Science.