Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Saudi female student dies after male crew denied access

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-...cess-1.1287560

I can't even find a word for what these people are thinking. Is the world gonna fall on their heads when men and women stand side by side.? Do they even have any compassion or brain?

No one should be tolerating this.

Heh well, the worst part about all this is the students in the article who justify this behavior in everything except extraordinary circumstances.

Which basically says they're ok with not being equal until they're in danger.

Which is...you know... a tad funny in a morbidly disgusting sort of way.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    You're surprised? That's the country where women get jailed for having had sex outside of marriage if they get raped or worse.

Something like this isn't surprising in Saudi Arabia. A place where even social gatherings are not allowed and where "religious police" go around the streets and "keep order".
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

well thats stupid, hopefully someone is held accountable, silly things like tradition should not take precedence over someone's life.. what a load of idiots running that place, and its meant to be a school? great first lesson, how to stop someone from receiving medical aid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    well thats stupid, hopefully someone is held accountable, silly things like tradition should not take precedence over someone's life.. what a load of idiots running that place, and its meant to be a school? great first lesson, how to stop someone from receiving medical aid.
    You forget that it's Saudi Arabia, where women go to jail and get lashed if they get raped. Where men can rape & murder children and pay 'blood money', a drop of blood, and be released. What makes you think they'd have any decency in health care? Women are treated as second class citizen there, if even that in some cases, in some cases they get treated worse than animals do there.

yes, i was going to not bother saying anything, i have heard these Arab countries can be quite unorthodox or at least very old testament.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    You forget that it's Saudi Arabia, where women go to jail and get lashed if they get raped. Where men can rape & murder children and pay 'blood money', a drop of blood, and be released. What makes you think they'd have any decency in health care? Women are treated as second class citizen there, if even that in some cases, in some cases they get treated worse than animals do there.
    That's nothing...there's no age limit to marriage, you read that right, pedophilia is 100% legal.

Saw that article aswell.

Just sickening, but whats to exspect from a muslim religiues country really.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Saw that article aswell.

Just sickening, but whats to exspect from a muslim religiues country really.
    Yeah I'm not going to say anything more other than you should check all religions and what they say people should do. Maybe next time you won't sound so retarded for blaming a religion when most of them say the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heres' the thing, the world is overpopulated by people as it is. More people = more assholes, more dumb f**ks, more ignorance, and more of what makes you wish you were born a rabbit instead of a human.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Yeah I'm not going to say anything more other than you should check all religions and what they say people should do. Maybe next time you won't sound so retarded for blaming a religion when most of them say the same thing.
    But those religions don't still practice everything to the letter. Although i'm sure which ever religion took off in the region would be just as bad, so I wouldn't blame islam in particular.

OT: Wouldn't expect anything less from Saudi Arabia. Didn't someone of influence there try and justify the ban on women driving because car travel damages ovaries or some nonsense. Either way it's pretty horrible to see religion take precedence over someones life.
    Last edited by Jakexe; 2014-02-08 at 01:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems like most of Muslims and Saudis responding to this story think that it is a stupid/ridiculous response from the officials too, and they would have been ok with it.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    You're surprised? That's the country where women get jailed for having had sex outside of marriage if they get raped or worse.
    Its the country where you get whiplashed for not praying on Friday.

Deleted
    In Saudi Arabia they ban women driving. And we think we're the civilised ones!

All jokes aside Saudi is naughty little country. When the arab spring rolled around they did a much better job suppressing people that any other country. The Royal family has super strong backing and theres fuck all anyone can do about it. Peace later.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Backwards country is backwards. Far worse has happened in Saudi Arabia and other countries with similar values.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is disgusting and outrageous
    Gaming Rig: CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.5Ghz | CPU Cooler: H100i | Motherboard: GA-Z77X-D3H | RAM: 2x4GB 1600MHz |GPU: GTX 780 | PSU: Corsair TX750M | Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker | SSD1 (Boot drive): 120GB Kingston | SSD2: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO | HDD: 1TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Black) | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Audio: Razer Tiamat 7.1 | Monitor: LG IPS234 (1920x1080)

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Heres' the thing, the world is overpopulated by people as it is
    this is just not true, there is plenty of space on this planet for double or more the current population, over population is bullshit when most of the world is wilderness still.

sure there maybe plenty of assholes and idiots but the world is nowhere near its capacity not even remotely close, sure we may even consume too much to support more, but the potential is still there the human population occupy a very small amount of the total space.

according to this older http://what-if.xkcd.com/8/ the entire worlds population in one place take up the space the size of Rhode Island so over population my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Hello Mr. Religiues expert. Tell me another religion that seperate men and women inn such harsh ways as the muslim faith.

Good luck and have a cool day.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

15+ Year Old Account
    It is not only the people barring entry that is are at fault. I mean no one thought to bring the student out to the medics.