Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Sometimes people stupidity still amazes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-message-field

This woman believes she can sustain herself just by air and light alone.

No food, No water just light and air. Apparently many people have died thanks to this fad diet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

And just when i thought the human race couldn't get any stupider!
    Winner of a Darwin award right there.

I approve. It's like people self-selecting to purify the gene-pool from stupid.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    I feel sorry for her. She has serious mental health problems and needs help. Ignoring the wanting to look like barbie thing, if a family member of mine said that they heard voices, saw aliens, and were now going to survive off air alone and refused to eat to the point of near-starvation, I would have them committed. It's sad that she's not getting the help that she clearly needs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Her crazy arse needs to be locked up for her own good.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    No comment.

Either she's doing it for PR, is mentally incompetent, or really, really...

Smart.

Personally, i'm hoping it's the former.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    You definitely can survive by just light. Water not so much.
    only organism who have chloroplasts within their cells can extract energy from light. animal cells don't have this.

She looks awsome, personally i always enjoyed the protoss race in starcraft alot. En taro adun, may she bask in the khala i say!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    No comment.

Either she's doing it for PR, is mentally incompetent, or really, really...

Smart.

Personally, i'm hoping it's the former.
    I hope she's smart. And I hope aliens will come to Earth and kick butts of those who wish death upon a girl who did nothing bad to them. It's disgusting how many are like that.
    There's no proof that aliens or anything else paranormal doesn't exist, but she would sound much more credible if she said her home planet is something unknown from far away, not Venus.

Unless her body contains chloroplasts fucking good luck surviving this ordeal..

Can't blame her though, there are after all morons who still believe the world is flat.

Or people that claim that the heart have a limited amount of beats and that excersise greatly reduce lifetime since it uses up the aledged limited amount of heartbeats.

I surely just hope that this won't start a worldwide trend with people being dumb enough to believe light and oxygen is all they need to sustain themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    I hope she's smart. And I hope aliens will come to Earth and kick butts of those who wish death upon a girl who did nothing bad to them. It's disgusting how many are like that.
    There's no proof that aliens or anything else paranormal doesn't exist, but she would sound much more credible if she said her home planet is something unknown from far away, not Venus.
    Wishing death upon anyone for saying something silly is... ludicrous.

Internet brologic 101.

If it has tits, it's wrong, if it's wrong, we must insult and berate it, then death threats.

then ask them to show tits...

I'm certain it's a PR stunt

People have done more retarded shit than claiming to be a alien.

i'd hit it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing, Rich. Perhaps she did succeed in becoming dumber.
    It wasn't the same person.

Deleted
    Attention whore. You're all giving her what she wants most.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Richiebcfc25 View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-message-field

This woman believes she can sustain herself just by air and light alone.

No food, No water just light and air. Apparently many people have died thanks to this fad diet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

And just when i thought the human race couldn't get any stupider!
    So she believes she can photosynthesize?
    She also believes that she can time travel and talk to aliens...

Honestly how can people not live without the sweet juicy taste of meat! Of course I am exaggerating, however I hope no influential youths follow this lunatic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    These two need to be friends, then. I feel like it could be a great friendship.
    Well, I can't agree, they're very different apart from their wish to look like dolls. The dieting one is much into those deep and spiritual things, the hypnosis one just wants to be a dumb bimbo. They wouldn't have much to talk about. I could imagine the first one telling a long story about personal enlightenment and the second one going like "oh my gosh, what's the nail polish you're using? It's fabulous!"

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Attention whore. You're all giving her what she wants most.
    She wants the attention, people want to get entertained. Win-win.

Deleted
    Good. Riddance.

Deleted
    I thought Breatharianism was just a thing from Transmetropolitan...

Deleted
    Good riddance??

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    True headline: Woman who is very very.....uneducated!
    Bachelors degree in architecture according to wikipedia, so she probably beats the world-wide average by a fair margin. Uneducated people tend to worry about things like food, shelter, warmth and raising children. It takes a lot of mental exercise to build up to the higher levels of stupidity like Valeria has.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Huh. And I just stumbled upon this article last night while pounding the random page link.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Breatharianism
    I'm guessing "rationalwiki" is an ironic name, the question is do the authors realise that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    It's okay, she's from Venus and her alien friends told her about this 'cosmic micro-food'.

:-/
    Venus? It's more likely she's from a 5D reality.

http://www.breatharian.com/home.html

If nothing else read the section labelled "Breatharians", it explains (amongst other things) how cows are 5D creatures who incarnated on 3D-Earth in order to convert 3D substances to 5D foods (beef) in order to sustain the 5D beings who have got trapped in the 3D plane (us). It also lets you know Diet Coke contains Liquid Light (something to do with crystalline gold in the alien sea they get the water from) so whilst Breatharians don't need to eat to sustain their 3D bodies, they do need to eat McDonalds Double Quarter-Pounders with Cheese and drink Diet Coke.