The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Take it easy! You did a wonderful job. I don't think I've seen a thread this active in quite a while. It has been fun to watch and be apart of.

edit: My question still stands about wtf happened with Blackmoore and how did Jaina get hurt.
    Blackmoore, it didn't state directly what happened to him. Also, Jaina's wounds were caused by random individuals throughout the battle. No exact details.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, my mind is still blown, gonna try to pick the pieces and go to bed.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    did we ever find out what future anduins deal was?

what was up with him O-O
    He was king and Varian was dead. That was all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Blackmoore, it didn't state directly what happened to him. Also, Jaina's wounds were caused by random individuals throughout the battle. No exact details.

Interesting. I hope this doesn't become a theme for him to suddenly appear when rifts happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Thanks a ton, r03dz! Much appreciated. I almost wanted to buy this book until the awful end... Sorry, Christie! Shouldn't deal with a writer who thinks Azeroth is the size of Connecticut, anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

He was king and Varian was dead. That was all
    of a 'what if' shit hit the fan alternative timeline!

Thanks r03dz we all love you

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Its hard to explain my feels at the moment. I'm not really angry at the ending, at least not with the Grom part, at all. I'm more specifically talking about the Celestials. I'm more sad than anything that such an amazing bunch of scenes were concluded with that crap.
    I feel the same. I feel I should have expected it, since that's what the Celestials were like the entire time in MoP - as well as most other immortalish beings (Dragons, Demi-gods, Naaru, Elune, etc)
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Thanks a lot for summaries!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Well, that ending was awful.

The entire Celestials bit, specifically. What self righteousness.
    If the adventures were redeemed so can a madman that caused pretty much everything on Azeroth. Kinda stupid if you ask me.
    Well for us we did fix our problems and Garr did not.

I still like the August Celestials despite some of their flaws.
    I hope Blizzard will make four specs for the Monks now.
    Ox for the Tank, Tiger for DPS, Crane for Healing, and then Cloud Serpent for another DPS spec.
    Brewmaster, Windwalker, Mistweaver, and Wardaner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkarus View Post
    Thanks r03dz we all love you
    Indeed.

I am still getting the book regardless of this thread, because I love Warcraft and I want to read the book myself.
    For the Horde!

Thanks R03dz. You're awesome.

That said, always hated the celestials. So basically they knew from the get go that they were going to let Garrosh go KNOWING he was going to go on a warpath, killing thousands or tens of thousands of people in the near future. AGAIN.

Let's put the Celestials on Trial. For aiding and abiding and gross jury misconduct. Lets kill them, in the name of the thousands of innocents they just put to death through their inaction. Heck, is there some way we can 'drain' their power/life into the Dragon Aspects? I want them back in business. **** Pandaria. **** the Celestials who 'represent' it.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

You did an amazing job r03dz, I really enjoyed reading all your posts, this book seems amazing.. it has opened my eyes to really like WoD much more now, even though I already believed it would be great.

Its hard to explain my feels at the moment. I'm not really angry at the ending, at least not with the Grom part, at all. I'm more specifically talking about the Celestials. I'm more sad than anything that such an amazing bunch of scenes were concluded with that crap.
    It's bittersweet.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hope to see you all in WoD! Enjoy your night/day!

It's bittersweet.
    Yes, exactly. Words and such.

I'm sorry, this kind of crap is exactly why I hate pandas. They could have been a cool race, but instead we got an entire race of Anduins who are lead by animal gods who are also Anduins.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I'm sorry, this kind of crap is exactly why I hate pandas. They could have been a cool race, but instead we got an entire race of Anduins who are lead by animal gods who are also Anduins.
    They're worse. Anduin was at least considering letting Garrosh eat the poisoned food.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Oh my god that is the best post I have read yet in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    Thanks R03dz. You're awesome.

That said, always hated the celestials. So basically they knew from the get go that they were going to let Garrosh go KNOWING he was going to go on a warpath, killing thousands or tens of thousands of people in the near future. AGAIN.

Let's put the Celestials on Trial. For aiding and abiding and gross jury misconduct. Lets kill them, in the name of the thousands of innocents they just put to death through their inaction. Heck, is there some way we can 'drain' their power/life into the Dragon Aspects? I want them back in business. **** Pandaria. **** the Celestials who 'represent' it.
    To be honest, they never said they intended to let him go, but to let him live. Big difference.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope to see you all in WoD! Enjoy your night/day!
    I will be in Warlords, but not with a Collector's.
    The whole Ogres not being playable made me angry.

ME NOT HAPPY OGRE...

- - - Updated - - -

They're worse. Anduin was at least considering letting Garrosh eat the poisoned food.
    He felt bad, and I think Varian would of killed him instead.
    He's honorable and all that Alliance crap, but Anduin is more forgiving.

- - - Updated - - -

It's bittersweet.
    Like all the different couples in Warcraft?

A Human wanting more than she can handle, a monkey falling for a undead woman, and so forth.

Well let me say my Goblin likes Ogres, my Orc wants my Night Elf, my Tauren and my Draenei have a thing, my Ally Pandaren has all the ally babes, my Horde Pandaren has his own wife my female Pandaren Hunter. A lot of my characters has their own relationships so yeah. *Shrugs*
    For the Horde!