10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch View Post
    You should know Team US by now: when you show them their errors, it's YOU who's wrong. Like Jaxi claiming something while the Wikipedia article he sources as proof says exactly the opposite. Or like Tomatketchup several times today replying to a post he didn't read, but then keeps defending his own stupidity.
    This is your proof? A handful of individuals criticize it in the criticism section? If there weren't opposition to the sanctions, I'd be extremely surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Deleted
    This is fucking hilarious. Here's this guy saying something that's wrong and instead of crawling out of the thread in silence he's even arrogant about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Oh I'm the one in error when the first paragraph of his own link quotes her saying that "she is effectively being held prisoner by Russian investigators". Please.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, I'm not the one telling the other to shut up.
    No. I am telling you to shut up.
    Thought I was clear enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even Germany is in that list, Italy, Hungary, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France...
    Yeah, that's right. Some individuals disagree with policies. Like the man that was just gunned down in Russia. Who would have thunk that nations with millions of people would have opposing viewpoints.
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    This is fucking hilarious. Here's this guy saying something that's wrong and instead of crawling out of the thread in silence he's even arrogant about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the guy with a pathological inhibition for evidence, telling other people with it to shut up. Brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I'm saying that you're pathetic for it. If you had any sensible argument, you wouldn't be trying to silence me. But it's ok, we all make mistakes, I won't hold it against you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    This is your proof? A handful of individuals criticize it in the criticism section? If there weren't opposition to the sanctions, I'd be extremely surprised.
    What proof? I am only showing that you basically do the same you accuse "Russian" posters of: posting falsehoods (which you would know if you even had READ the article you linked)...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's right. Some individuals disagree with policies. Like the man that was just gunned down in Russia. Who would have thunk that nations with millions of people would have opposing viewpoints.
    RUKENTUTS MODE DETECTED: Hand waving, moving goalposts!

Deleted
    And I'm saying that you're pathetic for it. If you had any sensible argument, you wouldn't be trying to silence me. But it's ok, we all make mistakes, I won't hold it against you.
    How can I silence you. I proved you wrong and you still talk. There's no silencing you.
    You'll just keep on talking. Spreading shit. Never mind that what you said is wrong. You keep talking.

What's new with Team US posters...

- - - Updated - - -

How can I silence you. I proved you wrong and you still talk. There's no silencing you.
    You'll just keep on talking. Spreading shit. Never mind that what you said is wrong. You keep talking.
    I repeat: what's new with Team US posters?

Never mind that what you said is wrong.
    According to what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Prove me wrong? How am I wrong.

Let's keep it simple, is there, or is there not a quote, in the first paragraph of your link, that states she said "she is effectively being held prisoner by Russian investigators".

It's a yes or no answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    What proof? I am only showing that you basically do the same you accuse "Russian" posters of: posting falsehoods...
    You're claiming that I was posting falsehoods because the oil prices are the main culprit, and that the sanctions were predominantly US pushed. The EU have done a significant amount themselves.

Both these sanctions applied to Russia and Russia's import bans in response have contributed to the collapse of the ruble and the 2014–15 Russian financial crisis
    I never claimed the sanctions were alone in hurting Russia's economy, but they certainly have helped.

- - - Updated - - -

RUKENTUTS MODE DETECTED: Hand waving, moving goalposts!
    You're the one bringing up internal criticism and opinion as proof that EU didn't push for harder sanctions.

You're claiming that I was posting falsehoods because the oil prices are the main culprit, and that the sanctions were predominantly US pushed. The EU have done a significant amount themselves.

I never claimed the sanctions were alone in hurting Russia's economy, but they certainly have helped.
    Are you even able to read: let me link to the post I made before: the third round they did NOT pushed harder than the US as you claimed, the opposite even (as showed in the paragraph Criticism). I never said they were predominantly pushed by the US...
    Last edited by TooMuch; 2015-03-02 at 10:13 PM.

Not. Nearly. As. Much. Europe is doing far better than Russia is. Combine all this with how damn well America is doing in its' own right.

You're so strange. I am talking about how EU was fucked up against US because they played to their tune and you keep blabbering "b-b-b-but Russia!"
    It doesn't make me feel better that Russian economy is fucked up as well, because I care for my salary in euro, not in roubles, which devalued against US-valued goods a lot. And for me weak rouble is great, the more my buyer's capacity is increased. And it doesn't make me feel better ukraine economy is in ruin with their 30% inflation against 15% in Russia and hryvnia devalued twice even against already devalued rouble.

Economic sanctions to harm the economy? That doesn't make any sense to me either!
    So you've confused the reason with an effect. No wonder you've failed.
    Last edited by Megraam; 2015-03-02 at 10:15 PM.

And the rebel prime minister admitted to Russian trained fighers and military equipment are intervening.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0GK0NO20140820
    Yeah dude. There are a lot of fighters coming from Russia. I've personally have seen a video (i'll try and find for you) of one of the persons responsible for the recruitment that they can't keep up with the Russian applications.

Prove me wrong? How am I wrong.

Let's keep it simple, is there, or is there not a quote, in the first paragraph of your link, that states she said "she is effectively being held prisoner by Russian investigators".

It's a yes or no answer.
    She is already flying to Kiev as we speak, so quit your b****ing and stop trying to convince yourself how TOTALITARIAN Russia is.

yeah, you can take my word for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You do if there is a clear intention to flee the country.
    You also do it if there's reason to believe that they may be in danger. (Aka. Protective custody).

Edited to add: but it seems as though she's leaving the country, so nvm.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

And we start the whole conversation again with people posting "... but Russia" all the time and linking to articles a half year old which have been discussed endlessly. Did Iron Fist manage to get a whole new breed of friends to post the same bullshit he did?

10+ Year Old Account
    And we start the whole conversation again with people posting "... but Russia" all the time and linking to articles a half year old which have been discussed endlessly. Did Iron Fist manage to get a whole new breed of friends to post the same bullshit he did?
    INB4: Tu QUoque,

About half of team Russia's defense is "But America"
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    INB4: Tu QUoque,

About half of team Russia's defense is "But America"
    There is a difference though, and I'll try to explain it: Russians KNOW there is a balk in their eyes, Team US doesn't.

There is a difference though, and I'll try to explain it: Russians KNOW there is a balk in their eyes, Team US doesn't.
    Is that why the USA got involved about Russian intervention in Ukraine?