Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Re-focus all the money in the world that is currently going towards weaponry and the army into creating androids! That way none shall ever be lonely!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Re-focus all the money in the world that is currently going towards weaponry and the army into creating androids! That way none shall ever be lonely!
    Look, the Japanese are doing all they can to make their sex robots more functional and less creepy. But they need more time.

Deleted
    Kill all gays would probably be the first thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Look, the Japanese are doing all they can to make their sex robots more functional and less creepy. But they need more time.
    Great Idea!!!! I will support their development to a sexy future!

I would get an army of men to construct a huge penis. Just because I could :P

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Abolish atheism and liberalism.
    why abolish atheism when religion is completely irrelevant, if there was no religion we would be 500 year plus more advanced and there would be no need for mindless killing of different religions.

Science and the understanding of the universe is and should be the main goal for the whole planet.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    why abolish atheism when religion is completely irrelevant, if there was no religion we would be 500 year plus more advanced and there would be no need for mindless killing of different religions.

Science and the understanding of the universe is and should be the main goal for the whole planet.
    You can never abolish religion, if you wipe out one belief or do away with it, something else will take its place.

Kill of 50% of the poorest (those who got themselves in that situation) and richest (those that didn't earn it themselves) people. Put everyone under a certain level of education in special camps to learn stuff/train in a specific field, everyone who fails those tests gets killed of as well. Erase country borders and put the military under control of a council. Reform the healthcare, education, and every other aspect worldwide. That would do for day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Zaitsev View Post
    Abolish all religion and replace it with education...
    THIS! Religion is the core of all wars, all hate, all extremists and all shit basically... remove the crap before we eradicate ourselves due to it... i.e. due to "who's got the best Superman"-ideology!

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread really has turned into a cesspit for closet sociopaths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    You can never abolish religion, if you wipe out one belief or do away with it, something else will take its place.
    Nor can atheism or agnosticism be abolished so I wonder why so many people are choosing either?

If I became the ruler of Earth...hm. Well, first I'd get a bunch of qualified advisers. Then I guess I would let them advise me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post

You say that as if we'd been where we are today without religions role in creating the first large societies and cultures to successfully move beyond a tribal way of life. The power and ability to unite people for the early rulers was dependent on being viewed as chosen by, related to, or being a god themselves, thus giving them a form of divine authority.
    Last edited by Revi; 2014-06-05 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeijin View Post
    You somehow become the ruler of the entire Earth. What is your first course of action, (however serious/ridiculous it may be).
    TO SPACE!

Money to space organisations, engineering schools, get those space elevators invented and existing.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Nor can atheism or agnosticism be abolished so I wonder why so many people are choosing either?
    Because those aren't things - it's a name for a lack of a thing, namely faith.

Reduce the world's population to approximately 500,000,000. Humans who live in countries that lay in, and slightly north and south of, the equator would be depopulated. Next would be all 3rd world countries. Next would be all countries with highest crime rates, pollution rates, and so on. Usually these coincide with 3rd world countries. Next would be depopulating all overcrowded areas.

Any/all corrupt governments would be abolished.

Next would be switching to hydrogen, or electricity, or solar energy. Fossil fuels would no longer be used. All deforestation projects would be ended.

In a nutshell, anything to ensure the planet remains healthy and habitable. Reducing the population of the species that causes the most harm to he planet (humans) seems like the logical choice.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Sure you can. Never say never. And when religion is gone, hopefully art and science will take it's place.

Quote Originally Posted by twh View Post
    Reduce the world's population to approximately 500,000,000. Humans who live in countries that lay in, and slightly north and south of, the equator would be depopulated. Next would be all 3rd world countries. Next would be all countries with highest crime rates, pollution rates, and so on. Usually these coincide with 3rd world countries. Next would be depopulating all overcrowded areas.

Any/all corrupt governments would be abolished.

Next would be switching to hydrogen, or electricity, or solar energy. Fossil fuels would no longer be used. All deforestation projects would be ended.

In a nutshell, anything to ensure the planet remains healthy and habitable. Reducing the population of the species that causes the most harm to he planet (humans) seems like the logical choice.
    Okay, few things;

1) That's a little bit evil.

2) a) Where do you think electricity comes from?
    b) Solar is currently horribly inefficient. You'd want to go straight to nuclear.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoryTee View Post
    This thread really has turned into a cesspit for closet sociopaths.
    You need to adjust your sarcasm meter. People having some fun with an absurd idea is all that's going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    Okay, few things;

1) That's a little bit evil.

2) a) Where do you think electricity comes from?
    b) Solar is currently horribly inefficient. You'd want to go straight to nuclear.

Anything but fossil fuels is what I was hinting at. Yeah I guess. But if i want save the planet....gotta do what i gotta do.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twh View Post
    You really don't want to reduce the world's population at this point. Focusing on clean energy, feeding/clothing/housing/educating those that don't have it and getting our species off this one planet and into the galaxy is the right solution (imo).

As ruler of the world you'd be able to BE the world's government, so no more corruption (ideally, lol).

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Sure you can. Never say never. And when religion is gone, hopefully art and science will take it's place.
    You know I'd suggest everyone here who keeps going on about this religion v space travel crap watch Babylon 5. (Strazinsky, being an atheist, treated the subject with way more respect than any of you seem to be capable of. He acknowledged that even that far in the future religion would still exist, and it would still exist even if you tried to "abolish it". History shows you can't stomp it out completely.)
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.