Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    That's a bald face lie
    Depends on how you define "leader".

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    He was also disbarred. Not many people know he is a disbarred lawyer, banned from practicing law.
    Not many people know it because it isn't true. That's a rumor that was brought up, much like the birther argument, by political opponents. Mr. and Mrs. Obama no longer have active licenses to practice law, but that is because they let them expire, not because they were disbarred. For more info, see below.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/the...-law-licenses/

Your tinfoil fedora is on way too tight. Not a single Republican leader is talking at all about any impeachments. The only people talking about impeachment are Democrats. Anything to raise that dough...
    The new House Majority Whip isn't a Republican leader?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was also disbarred. Not many people know he is a disbarred lawyer, banned from practicing law. But he's so cool.....
    No, his license was suspended for several years. The suspension lifted a long time ago, and so as per the deal he cut with the prosecuters he is no longer restricted from practicing law.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Depends on how you define "leader".
    Anyone they agree with The people that make their party look bad are marginalized so they don't have to rethink their allegiance.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only people calling for Impeachment is Sarah Palin who is a 4 time loser

Lost the bid for VP
    Quit as governor of Alaska
    Got Fired from Fox news
    and her Reality TV show got Canceled
    and yet Honey Boo Boo got Renewed.

This woman hasn't contributed anything to society nothing, and now the woman is scrambling to create a website, where for 99$ you can listen to this sad woman who knows nothing and in other polls or the same polls about Obama, the Majority of people flat out said they wished she would SHUT UP!

HAHAHA yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Same folks that were screaming for bush's impeachment are coming out against impeachment. Dripping irony.

I dug bush, a lot. Voted for him twice. I voted for McCain/Palin. I LIKE them both, a lot. I think Palin gets a terrible wrap for being a dumb woman. Then you have shit like this. I am glad she didn't get in office (vp is a worthless post for the most part, they influence very VERY little policy. It's just a backup in case the potus gets killed.) I think she would have been a bane to comics for years. Biden is batshit insane, he comes off with random, goofy shit.

I don't care much for obama, i'm not a supporter at all. But IMPEACHMENT? are you fucking serious? that's goddamn retarded on the highest levels. He's fucked up a bit on a few things, yeah. Bush fucked up a bit on a few things (from my point of view.. not debating politics here at all) Neither deserved to be impeached.

Anyone that is in favor of this, or supports it are everything that is wrong with politics today. Anyone that was screaming for impeachment of bush.. You are just as guilty. fuck the both of you.

Your tinfoil fedora is on way too tight. Not a single Republican leader is talking at all about any impeachments. The only people talking about impeachment are Democrats. Anything to raise that dough...
    You are factually incorrect, as usual. Democrats are not the only people openly discussing impeachment.

Still one of the worst presidents in history!

Maybe Hillary will be better than Obama??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledfang View Post
    Clearly you actually haven't studied history. Obama is fairly average by US Presidential standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    You want to try and list more presidents than those from Ronald Reagan onward? While you fire up Google and Wikipedia let me just point out that the reason I'm asking is that you clearly don't know jack shit about the US presidents. Which is why it's good you're (hopefully) reading up on them now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that Obama has been as average as he has been, despite the constant, unrelenting and unparalleled resistance by the republican party to stop him dragging the country into the 21st century should make you feel bad if anything. Imagine what he could have actually got done if you'd let him. You might actually have some of those freedoms you all talk so much about and living standard would be better. Equally you might not but at least you would've tried, rather than sitting there complaining he's done fuck all when you wouldn't let him try.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    The only people calling for Impeachment is Sarah Palin who is a 4 time loser

Lost the bid for VP
    Quit as governor of Alaska
    Got Fired from Fox news
    and her Reality TV show got Canceled
    and yet Honey Boo Boo got Renewed.

This woman hasn't contributed anything to society nothing, and now the woman is scrambling to create a website, where for 99$ you can listen to this sad woman who knows nothing and in other polls or the same polls about Obama, the Majority of people flat out said they wished she would SHUT UP!

HAHAHA yeah
    That is all funny and stuff but there is actually more people calling for his impeachment than just Palin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts...h_Barack_Obama

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ity/?hpt=hp_t2

CNN Article.

"a third of Americans think Obama should be impeached"

Yes we can!
    He should be impeached and removed. But the GOP doesnt have the balls to do it and the Democrats dont have any fucking integrity to support it.

Maybe Hillary will be better than Obama??
    Based on what? Making the economy better? Getting people jobs? Gaining 200k jobs a month totally makes him the worst president in history right? You are just another right wing Tea party member that can't see actual history. I mean you think Bush is better than him? Starting 2 unfunded wars? Unfunded tax cuts for the rich? Medicare Part D that was a worse roll out than the ACA? Patriot Act? NSA spying program? I mean the list goes on and on, if anything he should have been impeached if you want anyone impeached.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    He should be impeached and removed. But the GOP doesnt have the balls to do it and the Democrats dont have any fucking integrity to support it.
    OK Oktoberfest, I know I won't get a real answer out of you other than some stupid talking points like you always do, but what for? What should he be impeached for? You not liking him and the bullshit scandals don't count.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't impeach a president because you think he's a secret muslim kenyan terrorist.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    That´s not how it works, you might want to educate yourself on the subject

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post

OK Oktoberfest, I know I won't get a real answer out of you other than some stupid talking points like you always do, but what for? What should he be impeached for? You not liking him and the bullshit scandals don't count.
    You'll be lucky if you don't just get a bunch of unrelated bolded quotes with no context as a response.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You'll be lucky if you don't just get a bunch of unrelated bolded quotes with no context as a response.
    I know. He claims to be a liberal democrat but nothing of his posts suggest it. He's closer to a Tea Partier than a democrat.

I like how the Obama defenders best argument is that he is average.

The guy is incompetent, we would be better off with Hillary.

Only 2 years until we get to tear into the next incompetent politician!
    Sounds like fun
    Last edited by Sledfang; 2014-07-29 at 09:41 AM.