Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    the article is legit. I do not give a shit about the other stuff on the site. I am quoting a legit article with legit experts giving high level Constitutional analysis. Apparently however, you feel that you are much better qualified than they are to comment on what is "bullshit" and what is real.

Oh here is Turley before the actual US Congress. Turley is a noted Liberal and considered one of the fined Constitutional experts in the world btw. Please tell me how you are so much more smarter than his "bullshit" opinion. Btw this same guy has argued many cases before the actual fucking US Supreme Court. But Im sure you have too right?

No, no it isn't legit. You just bought into the biggest steaming pile of bullshit ever. I don't care who was in it. When it is posted on a known conspiracy theorist website, then it lost any and all merit to it. If he was so good at claiming to be right, then why wasn't Clinton actually found guilty at his impeachment proceedings?

- - - Updated - - -

-snip-
    If he was so good, why wasn't Clinton impeached?

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    This is the second person today who has attempted to goad me into reading some whack job Wing Nut piece of fiction that honestly terrifies me that some people actually take as gospel without even researching how silly it sounds. I guess I would expect no less for an entire group of sheep that can easily be manipulated if you say someone is out to steal their beloved assault weapons or challenge the existence of their deity.
    Wow look at that. You go on about how scary it is that someone forms an opinion without research AND YOU DIDNT EVEN READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, no it isn't legit. You just bought into the biggest steaming pile of bullshit ever. I don't care who was in it. When it is posted on a known conspiracy theorist website, then it lost any and all merit to it. If he was so good at claiming to be right, then why wasn't Clinton actually found guilty at his impeachment proceedings?

If he was so good, why wasn't Clinton impeached?

LOL Proof that you dont even know what the fuck you are talking about. CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED.ROFL

Whats sad is your entire argument is to shoot the messenger. You dismiss a good article simply because you dont like the site. Says alot about you.

Wow look at that. You go on about how scary it is that someone forms an opinion without research AND YOU DIDNT EVEN READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE. LOL
    I read it and it was just a list of fake scandals that are on the Republicans wish list of impeachable offenses. If that doesn't tell you something then yes they are complete bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    There there confused little Conservative Sheep - It's OK - Let me put this in simple terms you can understand...What you posted is called Bullshit....It's not real...It's part of a Conspiracy theory website...It's OK to be angry when people don't take it seriously because you didn't seriously do any research into it before you posted it.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-07-29 at 01:48 PM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    how come its only 33%?!

10+ Year Old Account
    What makes you think a bunch of people too scared to do "what's best for the country" would make a better leader? At least Obama has the balls to try, that's not something those "too scared" can claim to do.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

LOL Proof that you dont even know what the fuck you are talking about. CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED.ROFL
    Yes he was impeached but acquitted. Simply drawing up impeachment papers and voting on it in congress does not an impeachment make. It just means idiots followed someone and they lost in the court proceedings. HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY. Can you read that please.

I read it and it was just a list of fake scandals that are on the Republicans wish list of impeachable offenses. If that doesn't tell you something then yes they are complete bullshit.
    Tell us how you are more qualified than any of the people listed. Tell us how you have testified before Congress, argued before SCOTUS, written up impeachment papers for a President. I eagerly await your vast resume

- - - Updated - - -

Yes he was impeached but acquitted. Simply drawing up impeachment papers and voting on it in congress does not an impeachment make. It just means idiots followed someone and they lost in the court proceedings. HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY. Can you read that please.
    He was still impeached LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    In fact lets go one step further, why do you believe they're scared? Have they admitted it? Wow that's pathetic, a bunch of politicians admitting they're scared more for their job security than the country they so proudly talk in circles fight for. Have you got anything apart from opinion on them being scared to do so? Because otherwise, being scared is merely an excuse for pretending you have a case you just can't show, whereas in reality you have no solid case.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    In fact lets go one step further, why do you believe they're scared? Have they admitted it? Wow that's pathetic, a bunch of politicians admitting they're scared more for their job security than the country they so proudly talk in circles fight for. Have you got anything apart from opinion on them being scared to do so? Because otherwise, being scared is merely an excuse for pretending you have a case you just can't show, whereas in reality you have no solid case.

Spare me. Most everyone in Congress is a crook. They have no interest and right or wrong. It is all about self preservation with them. Obama is a fucking crook every bit as much as Bush and Nixon were.

FYI in spite of what some in denial will say, I am NOT a Republican. I am a Liberal

10+ Year Old Account
    Spare me. Most everyone in Congress is a crook. They have no interest and right or wrong. It is all about self preservation with them. Obama is a fucking crook every bit as much as Bush and Nixon were.

FYI in spite of what some in denial will say, I am NOT a Republican. I am a Liberal
    So you have nothing but opinion, gotcha.

Obama was a great social experiment, but he turned out to be a failure.

In 2016 we really need a different president!
    1. Latino Conservative Male.
    2. White Liberal Women.

People I have voted for in Presidential elections

1. Carter
    2. Mondale
    3. Clinton
    4. Gore
    5. Kerry (forgot him)
    6. Obama
    7. Johnson

Tell us how you are more qualified than any of the people listed. Tell us how you have testified before Congress, argued before SCOTUS, written up impeachment papers for a President. I eagerly await your vast resume

- - - Updated - - -

He was still impeached LOL
    I don't think you actually know what the process of impeachment actually is. Impeachment is like a warrant for arrest, impeachment hearings are like a trial, and he was FOUND NOT GUILTY. If you do not understand this then there is no help for you. I mean there was no help for you anyway and I am not risking an infraction for you either and your lack of intelligence and understanding. I mean you actually claim to be a liberal democrat but act like a TEA Party Republican.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    So you have nothing but opinion, gotcha.
    Yeah hes a liberal but with every talking point of a Tea Party Republican. Every single post is like this. So its best to just ignore and move on instead of talking to someone who doesn't even know their own identity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    how come its only 33%?!
    ...because 67% of Americans aren't mental?

Quote Originally Posted by Sledfang View Post

2. White Liberal Women.

1st leave race and sex out of it. Vote for the best option. Right now Civil Liberties is the biggest fucking issue this country has

10+ Year Old Account
    People I have voted for in Presidential elections

1. Carter
    2. Mondale
    3. Clinton
    4. Gore
    5. Kerry (forgot him)
    6. Obama
    7. Johnson
    So what? Here's what we've gathered so far:

There is no solid case written up to impeach Obama although some guy says that there is "no doubt" - very dubious claim, if there was no doubt then this would be easy. Secondly, you say the reason that this hasn't happened is because they're scared - based purely off opinion, highly dubious. I don't know how the law works in the USA but I believe over here, if you know that someone has committed a serious crime and you do nothing about it, that makes you an accomplice/accessory. So by not having the balls to do this, all your politicians could be committing a criminal offense. And you want to replace Obama with one of them?

Your voting history is meaningless, we're judging you off the merits of your arguments which so far consist of "muh feelingz" and a conspiracy website.

I don't think you actually know what the process of impeachment actually is. Impeachment is like a warrant for arrest, impeachment hearings are like a trial, and he was FOUND NOT GUILTY. If you do not understand this then there is no help for you. I mean there was no help for you anyway and I am not risking an infraction for you either and your lack of intelligence and understanding. I mean you actually claim to be a liberal democrat but act like a TEA Party Republican.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah hes a liberal but with every talking point of a Tea Party Republican. Every single post is like this. So its best to just ignore and move on instead of talking to someone who doesn't even know their own identity.

LOL keep digging.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach..._United_States

Impeachment in the United States is an expressed power of the legislature that allows for formal charges against a civil officer of government for crimes committed in office. The actual trial on those charges, and subsequent removal of an official on conviction on those charges, is separate from the act of impeachment itself.

Impeachment is analogous to indictment in regular court proceedings, while trial by the other house is analogous to the trial before judge and jury in regular courts. Typically, the lower house of the legislature will impeach the official and the upper house will conduct the trial.

Btw I know what a Liberal is MUCH better than you do apparently. Then again youa re probably one of those who thinks Liberals hates the 2nd amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Sledfang View Post

2. White Liberal Women.
    Yeah too bad Warren isn't running she would be a good president. As for the Latino conservative, you don't have one that could win. Rubio and Cruz would never win a national election. Hell they will be lucky to keep their seats they have now when they come up for re-election.

10+ Year Old Account
    1st leave race and sex out of it. Vote for the best option. Right now Civil Liberties is the biggest fucking issue this country has
    One would think the failing public and low level private grade/high school system, the job market making college degrees less and less able to get you a sustainable professional job, the massively inflated health care costs and even worse for those that don't, or the absolute joke the Congress has become in not representing their local constituencies and instead following the drum of their respective political leaders would be considered the big problems.

But no. It's them blacks and women.