UEFA and CONMEBOL should make an alliance or whatever and leave FIFA after WC 2018 at most. All the other confederations would follow.

About Qatar...just give the host to another country while there's enough time for preparations. Canada or Australia would be really cool.

Deleted
    Weird fact: The Scottish Cup is the oldest trophy in World football. 142yrs old.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xlightning View Post
    UEFA and CONMEBOL should make an alliance or whatever and leave FIFA after WC 2018 at most. All the other confederations would follow.

About Qatar...just give the host to another country while there's enough time for preparations. Canada or Australia would be really cool.
    I would have loved to see a World cup in Australia but then came an envelope with money and Qatar got it.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by xlightning View Post

Yeah, there wouldn't be any reason to sponsor a competition that doesn't contain Europe and the Americas. I mean, which World Cup Final gives the most return from a sponsor's perspective: Cameroon v Iran, or Argentina v Germany? South Korea v Nigeria or Brazil v Spain? Which continents provide nearly all of the top 16 at the world cup? Europe and the Americas. There is sometimes one African team and/or an Asian team (usually Japan or South Korea).

All four of those fixtures I mentioned would be highly competitive matches, but only two of them would have anything like the ROI that Coca Cola, Adidas or McDonalds expects. If UEFA, CONMEBOL and CONCACAF were to split from FIFA, that'd be game over.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2015-05-30 at 12:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No country outside of UEFA and CONMEBOL has won the WC. Why those countries should have a say is beyond me
    Ohio State Buckeye

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    No country outside of UEFA and CONMEBOL has won the WC. Why those countries should have a say is beyond me

Nuff said?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Probably best to let the yanks play in our sandpit too so they don't kick up a fuss

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    From left to right

Mike Myers as Fat Bastard
    James Gandolfini (RIP)
    Laurence Fishburne
    Morgan Freeman
    Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa
    Anthony Hopkins
    The Mummy Mummy

We can make a movie that makes the godfather look like crap. We just need a good sub for Gandolfini.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    From left to right

James Gandolfini (RIP)
    Laurence Fishburne
    Morgan Freeman
    Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa
    Anthony Hopkins
    The Mummy Mummy

We can make a movie that makes the godfather look like crap. We just need a good sub for Gandolfini.
    Actually nearly crying with laughter.

Deleted
    FA Cup to be rebranded as The Emirates FA Cup.

Blatter reckons the arrests are all the problem of the English media. Because FBI. I don't even know.

There is no way that the FIFA World Cup will not be in Russia and Qatar. Guess it's up to people to decide if they want to be in FIFA any more.

Deleted
    Don't know why people in the west just don't form their own version of fifa, its where are all the money is anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    From left to right

James Gandolfini (RIP)
    Laurence Fishburne
    Morgan Freeman
    Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa
    Christopher Walken
    The Mummy Mummy
    Fixed :P

/10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post

/10char
    Weird, I was thinking the same thing about Walken. Also about the last guy being Emperor Palpetine.

1-0 Inverness naow

- - - Updated - - -

1-1 now game on!!

- - - Updated - - -

2-1 Caley. Cracking game.

- - - Updated - - -

Ferdinand has retired. Cracking centre half in his day. Think his wife dying was it for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Top drawer save from Given there.

10+ Year Old Account
    BVB BVB BVB...

Go Kloppo, get the pot.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

As a Birmingham City supporter its good to see Aston Villa are getting soundly beaten in the FA cup.

If those guys would've won i would never hear the end of it!

10+ Year Old Account
    GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL..........

1:0 Dortmund
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Chelsea not going unbeaten will be Arsenal's only success this season.
    Words of wisdom indeed from our resident glory-hunter.

Gz Gooners enjoy your night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Words of wisdom indeed from our resident glory-hunter.

Gz Gooners enjoy your night.
    Haha you beat me to it... wanted to quote that twatty post.

Arsenal v Chelsea Community Shield.. can't wait lol

Wolfsburg brutal, turned it within 16 minutes from 1:0 to 1:3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post

/10char
    Absolutely yes. I just couldn't remember his name anymore, altough Hopkins isn't as bad either. Walken just looks even more similar. And the last guy could be any Alien/Mummy/Sith Lord, it doesn't really matter. He looks enough of a villain