Deleted
    Swansea Everton should be good.

I'll be supporting MK Dons.
    Another chest finish por favor.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Uhhh....Drama in the Champions League play-off between Bulgaria's Ludogorets Razgrad and Steaua Bucharest. It has gone to a penalty shoot out but Ludogorets have their goalkeeper Vladislav Stoyanov sent off in the last minute of extra time. All three substitutions have been played and their centre half Cosmin Moti goes between the posts for the shoot out.

Can he be the hero?
    he scored the first penalty and he also saved a penalty

Im sure he is already a hero

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevrosh View Post
    Welp , if we get lobbed in with PSG it means that Uefa will make it so the other 2 aren't so much trouble , that would be good!
    That's the spirit.

Damn Parisiens. Should have seen how hard the Marseille fans were raging at last year's draw.

Would be our luck , only thing that could make it worse is swapping Sporting with Liverpool.

Honestly , i think we can be good vs any pot 3 team if we play our starting XI , it also depends just how much Benatia's loss will affect us , i hope it doesn't affect us too much.
    I will be happy if Sporting secures the 3rd place and we go into the EL, we are still getting back in our feet after some awful seasons, we are definitly better competing in the EL. Maybe reach the semi-finals or something would be good enough for this season. We can think of more in a year or two.

and they are in sudden death pk shootout now

Yeah, so Shrewsbury Town. Shouldn't be too hard.

Deleted
    After 14 long years sweden is finally back in the game!

Forza malmö! Heja di blåe! <3 <3 <3 <3

lol, the centerback turned keeper saves 2 pks and they go through

And the match is over, we now have the 32 teams!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    lol, the centerback turned keeper saves 2 pks and they go through
    lol Cosmin Moti take a fucking bow son.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    That's the spirit.

Damn Parisiens. Should have seen how hard the Marseille fans were raging at last year's draw.
    I would've been raging too , that was the most unfortunate draw in UCL history , i'm confident Marseille could've secured an EL spot if the draw went any different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xlightning View Post
    I will be happy if Sporting secures the 3rd place and we go into the EL, we are still getting back in our feet after some awful seasons, we are definitly better competing in the EL. Maybe reach the semi-finals or something would be good enough for this season. We can think of more in a year or two.
    For me it depends on how the draw goes , if we draw... Porto / PSG / Olympiakos-CSKA-Ajax / Roma then i'll expect to go through or at least fight until the last day for the 2nd spot , if we get fucked sideways in our draw then an EL spot will be fine for the first year , our goal this year is to win the league and do as best as we can in the UCL anyway.

For me it depends on how the draw goes , if we draw... Porto / PSG / Olympiakos-CSKA-Ajax / Roma then i'll expect to go through or at least fight until the last day for the 2nd spot , if we get fucked sideways in our draw then an EL spot will be fine for the first year , our goal this year is to win the league and do as best as we can in the UCL anyway.
    Wish for Benfica in pot 1, not Porto, Benfica lost many, many players, they are a shadow of their team last season. On the other hand Porto got some awesome new players.

Deleted
    Wish for Benfica in pot 1, not Porto, Benfica lost many, many players, they are a shadow of their team last season.
    Well , i said Porto because i meant "if the draw doesn't go horribly bad .
    Not trying to undervalue portuguese teams , but in all honesty i think it's in our skillset to reach 2nd spot if we draw either Porto or Benfica.

Well , i said Porto because i meant "if the draw doesn't go horribly bad .
    Not trying to undervalue portuguese teams , but in all honesty i think it's in our skillset to reach 2nd spot if we draw either Porto or Benfica.
    It will be certainly easier than if you draw one of the Spanish, English or German teams. :P

It will be certainly easier than if you draw one of the Spanish, English or German teams. :P
    Arsenal doesn't look that impressive to me, so far anyway.

I agree. /10char

Deleted
    I'd still love to dodge them and get a portuguese team , first and foremost i'd like to dodge the big 4 (Barca/Bayern/Real/Chelsea) .
    Other than that.... Atheletico/Arsenal wouldn't be too bad , they've replaced a lot of players but they've replaced them with quality still.
    Porto/Benfica would still be optimal imho.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever happens happens anyway , not too fussed about it since it's our first partecipation after 4 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes being a dopey tart pays off...

http://www.itv.com/news/2014-08-27/m...1-250-pay-out/

I'd still love to dodge them and get a portuguese team , first and foremost i'd like to dodge the big 4 (Barca/Bayern/Real/Chelsea) .
    Other than that.... Atheletico/Arsenal wouldn't be too bad , they've replaced a lot of players but they've replaced them with quality still.
    Porto/Benfica would still be optimal imho.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever happens happens anyway , not too fussed about it since it's our first partecipation after 4 years.
    I wish i could hope for Porto or Benfica.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went out to watch Guardians, didn't think I'd miss anything tonight.

10 card game and a CB penalty shootout hero? I picked the wrong evening.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.