Deleted
    Barca is fucked till January 2016. And they will be double fucked if Alves leaves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    One season of winning the CL and the La Liga followed by one with nothing? Perez will fire you. You will bend the knee, win a prize or he'll destroy you!

Deleted
    I think Liverpool are going to go down next year and Brenden Rodgers will be axed before chritmass if we play like that terrible excuse for a team for the 6-1 send off for stevie G . Am going to support a new team I think now / end rant .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
    I think Liverpool are going to go down next year and Brenden Rodgers will be axed before chritmass if we play like that terrible excuse for a team for the 6-1 send off for stevie G . Am going to support a new team I think now / end rant .
    Have to see if Sterling stays too. He has absolutely no motivation to stay there, hell, he'd buy his own contract by now.

Have very little hopes for Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    One season of winning the CL and the La Liga followed by one with nothing? Perez will fire you. You will bend the knee, win a prize or he'll destroy you!
    they didn't win the league last season

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Barca is fucked till January 2016. And they will be double fucked if Alves leaves.
    You are right about Alves but otherwise they'll be ok

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does Sky insist on pushing Jamie 'I'm a fucking idiot' Redknapp down our throats
    Ohio State Buckeye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    If Klopp is available (that is, not taking time off) Liverpool would be idiotic to not try and get him.
    Totally agree.

Poor Ancelotti, gets sacked each time his teams finnishes like 2nd or doesnt get a UCL title. Usually the season after he won it with them.

Liverpool should act, Klopp and Ancelotti currently unemployed. (But hey I wont be mad if they decide to keep Rogers)

Question, do we keep this thread going with the upcoming transfer window and the speculations beforehand?

So I was bored and found this gem

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos
    Origi. 19 years and already better. Messi only has 3 good action per match these days. Neymar wants too much. Robben has only one move and Rodriguez had extremely luck.

But technically Origi is already better and within 4 years, he'll be the world reference. He has it all:.speed, execution, technique. Even when he runs he's graceful. The very first minute of Belgium vs the US was enough to see it all already. But just have a look at that match from his angle: incredible.

Origi is that kind of player that doesn't need luck. He controls the ball and the ball never controls him. Lukaku doesn't have a chance against that boy. He'll be a substitute, while Origi will play within 2 years with Real, Barca or Chelsea (if it takes that long).
    and then this

Divock Origi named in ligue 1s worst team of the season lequipe

15+ Year Old Account
    Its funny that when Perez called for a press conference back in march to say Carlo Ancelotti is getting full support from them and that hes the best possible coach for the club that they fire him 2½ month later lol
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaman View Post
    Poor Ancelotti, gets sacked each time his teams finnishes like 2nd or doesnt get a UCL title. Usually the season after he won it with them.

Liverpool should act, Klopp and Ancelotti currently unemployed. (But hey I wont be mad if they decide to keep Rogers)

Question, do we keep this thread going with the upcoming transfer window and the speculations beforehand?
    There's normally 2 threads one purely for transfers and this one carried on until next season iirc.

15+ Year Old Account

This thread will stay open for a week or so after the Champions League Final and FA Cup Final. I'll be opening a Summer Transfers Thread during the summer period for all talk on transfers etc, and then when the 15/16 season starts, that will close and a new thread for that season will open, just like this one.

Edit: That doesn't mean to say you can't talk about transfers now in this thread until it's closed, of course.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2015-05-25 at 08:46 PM.

Ancelotti is taking a break to have back surgery. Its very possible he could end up at a club like west ham when he decides to come back. Where Klopp will land will be interesting, I like him a lot. If I had to guess I'd say Klopp could be heading to Man city.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2015-05-25 at 08:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    So I went and found this gem
    And another One-Tournament-wonder bites the dust.

Would be happy to see Odegaard meet the same fate. Cocky, young brat who would complain if he isn't allowed to train with Ronaldo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    And another One-Tournament-wonder bites the dust.

Would be happy to see Odegaard meet the same fate. Cocky, young brat who would complain if he isn't allowed to train with Ronaldo.
    Im kinda happy that he didnt choose for Ajax in the end he would stand in the way of our talents and also that other brat that left our youth to play at Real madrid.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Ancelotti is taking a break to have back surgery. Its very possible he could end up at a club like west ham when he decides to come back.
    HAHAHAHAHA.

If we're going to fuck about Barnsley are going to sign Ronaldo. The fat one.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA.

If we're going to fuck about Barnsley are going to sign Ronaldo. The fat one.
    I don't know why you think that is so funny. Their manager was already on 3 million. And they would surely offer Ancelotti more than that.

Ancelotti is not going to West Ham. It will only be to a top 4 club or a traditional power like Milan

10+ Year Old Account
    Perez is a fucking asshole. That spot is cursed. I wonder who's going to be foolish enough to take the job.
    Anyways on unrelated news, Porto just confirmed the signing of Alberto Bueno. Wonder why we signed this dude. Is this the replacement for Jackson Martinez? I sure hope not.

- - - Updated - - -

Gratz on the derby win @Zevrosh

It's not a bad signing, Razael. Is he Martinez? No but he is a good second striker. You just need a main striker for him to play off of.