Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I dislike the popup every time you post something. Unnecessary clicking if you have a few things to post. Other than that it's quite nice.

I dislike having to manually choose to fill a buy order, then have to drag a slider to max the number of items, then click to sell, then click again to get to the next item. Makes things way slower for me than it used to be. I'd rather have the old TP back if it's gonna be this tedious to offload my loot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    I dislike having to manually choose to fill a buy order, then have to drag a slider to max the number of items, then click to sell, then click again to get to the next item. Makes things way slower for me than it used to be. I'd rather have the old TP back if it's gonna be this tedious to offload my loot.
    The slider is ideal for your mousewheel, but I rather just fill in the number like before. Not to mention I don't have a mousewheel xD So that slider is pretty much useless for me.
    Choosing a buy order is somewhat easy. At first I thought you have to select the highest buy order first to get the 'buy order' button up, but all you have to do is change the price to something lower.

Other than that I got used to the TP already. The only downside currently is the horrible slow loading once in a while. Too bad because it clearly is loading much faster and better now, it just gets stuck once in a while.
    I'm very happy about the options, especially to search in weight =D

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    The slider is ideal for your mousewheel, but I rather just fill in the number like before. Not to mention I don't have a mousewheel xD So that slider is pretty much useless for me.
    Choosing a buy order is somewhat easy. At first I thought you have to select the highest buy order first to get the 'buy order' button up, but all you have to do is change the price to something lower.

Other than that I got used to the TP already. The only downside currently is the horrible slow loading once in a while. Too bad because it clearly is loading much faster and better now, it just gets stuck once in a while.
    I'm very happy about the options, especially to search in weight =D
    And yet before it defaulted right to filling the buy order and selling the max amount. I don't see how this is better. It's pointless tedium.

Unless I am getting confused about what you guys are saying, you can still type in the amount you want to sell for.

But not the amount you want to sell.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

You can type that in too, but my point is that before, you didn't need to. It was the default. You chose to sell something, it defaulted to filling a buy order at the maximum amount of what you were carrying. Now both those variables have to be manually set each time so it slows down my ability to offload my loot.

You can type that in too, but my point is that before, you didn't need to. It was the default. You chose to sell something, it defaulted to filling a buy order at the maximum amount of what you were carrying. Now both those variables have to be manually set each time so it slows down my ability to offload my loot.
    Ooh, right. I'm with you now. The sorts of things I usually sell I only have one of most of the time, so I didn't really think about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    But not the amount you want to sell.
    You still can, the biggest different is now instead it automatically will sell a whole stack, it will only sell one so you have to choose to sell the whole stack. And that's the part I also don't like, I prefer a stack by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    You still can, the biggest different is now instead it automatically will sell a whole stack, it will only sell one so you have to choose to sell the whole stack. And that's the part I also don't like, I prefer a stack by default.
    Yes and no. I would also like it to sell the whole stack but the previous method was also annoying at times because often the number on the buy size was less than your stack size. Personally I think they should use the full stack size for the list option or the buy outright stack size for the buy option.

They patched the TP to default back to buy orders when selling, so that's a step in the right direction, at least. Still have to dial up the amount, which is annoying. And I noticed buying still defaults to placing a buy order, hopefully they'll fix that, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    They patched the TP to default back to buy orders when selling, so that's a step in the right direction, at least. Still have to dial up the amount, which is annoying. And I noticed buying still defaults to placing a buy order, hopefully they'll fix that, too.
    Btw, you don't need to dial up the amount or type it in if you want to buy or sell a full stack, just click the bar on the end of the slider to max.

I do really like that we don't have to refill the fields to create multiple buy orders for stacks, very nice QoL change. Still not happy at all with how few listings are shown on any item, we can't see beyond just a few and I think the data can be hidden very easily with a few 1c undercut listings. Oh and some feedback from a dev on what changes they are not happy with, it's the place to leave any additional feedback you have.
    Valar morghulis

New trading post is fine, but I don't really see it as a world of improvement over the old one. Its fine.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    New trading post is fine, but I don't really see it as a world of improvement over the old one. Its fine.
    due to the fact that you can now search for armor just by professions (light, medium, heavy armor) is a huge improvement

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Like most of the stuff, some nice quality of life improvements (can search for back pieces!) but nothing earth shattering. Doesn't seem much faster for me over the old stuff, still that initial load.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Most of the interface change changes were OK (not very detrimental, but not very useful either) the search refinement however was excellent. Now I no longer have to triple check if the armor is the right class for my character and I no longer have to type random names to try to find a backpiece.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Deleted
    I also like how the TP is loading so quickly. Especially if you tp a lot, this is a huuuuge improvement. I remember when I had to wait a second before the window with the item was up. That's now much better.

Has anyone else noticed that 'match lowest seller' is no longer the way to go?

With the previous TP I just picked lowest seller and my stuff was gone in a matter of hours. Now, everything I put on the TP gets stuck there because somehow the new version seems to promote 'meet highest buyer' a lot more. :/

Maybe I'm just unlucky, I dunno.

I always just fill buy orders and walk away with my gold, personally. I bring in a steady couple gold a day from my dailies and I'm happy with that. Only time I farm is for a monthly, like champ kills.

A huge annoyance is that you can't set buy orders for a price that is equal to a sell order. This is problematic if you want to buy huge quantities of something but are forced to buy them 24 at a time because people keep listing new shit.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).