Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Jewish Rabbis have now infected 14 babies with herpes

http://pimppreacher.com/post/8571803...es-with-herpes

But if you try to ban circumcision you're an anti semite.

We have just learned that babies infected with herpes as part of metzitzah b’peh, a controversial circumcision rite performed by many ultra-Orthodox Rabbis has just reached 14. During the circumcision rite the Rabbi sucks the blood from the penis after the foreskin has been cut, a rite that is still exposing children to herpes. The strangest part of this story has been the lack of involvement from the New York City Health Department, or Office of Child Protection which has yet to confirm if the department is enforcing the parental consent form. Since we last brought you this story more babies have been infected according to Jewish Daily Forward.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    http://pimppreacher.com/post/8571803...es-with-herpes

But if you try to ban circumcision you're an anti semite.
    "a controversial circumcision"

This implies that it could be something different from standard circumcisions. Is it? Is it legal?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Clicked on the wrong thread....

*backs out real slow*
    You cared enough to post.

Haven't researched into the Jewish ritualistic aspects of circumcision, but... suck the blood? Really? I feel like if a Catholic priest did this, there'd be lynchings in the streets.

Why is it anything Orthodox just seems completely illogical, even for topics such as religion?
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Pimppreacher.com sounds like a reliable news source.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    "a controversial circumcision"

This implies that it could be something different from standard circumcisions. Is it? Is it legal?
    Everythings legal if its done in the right church.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    Haven't researched into the Jewish ritualistic aspects of circumcision, but... suck the blood? Really? I feel like if a Catholic priest did this, there'd be lynchings in the streets.

Why is it anything Orthodox just seems completely illogical, even for topics such as religion?
    ...Orthodox and Circumcision have nothing to do with each other.

It is legal.

If you don't allow a Rabbi to cut off someone's son's foreskin and then suck the blood you're an anti semite!

Pimppreacher.com sounds like a reliable news source.
    As is anything on the internet, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Clicked on the wrong thread....

*backs out real slow*
    I, um... oh. /closesdoor
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

So vampire rabbis. There's an anime here somewhere.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Deleted
    This is fairly minor in the big picture. They're mutilating healthy little baby boys for no medical reason whatsoever that could not also be achieved by the boy choosing for himself, when he's actually fully conscious, to have the surgery done. "B-b-but muh lowered STD risks" - as far as I know, babies do not have sex. As I said, the boy can weigh the risks and rewards for himself when he is of whatever age we deem sufficient.
    If 14 baby girls who had had their labia sawed off, in a country where that was normal, had contracted herpes, it'd also be pretty minor in the big picture, because the practice is so barbaric in and of itself.

Stop hacking into healthy babies. It's quite simple.

Came into this thread wondering how the hell does a Rabbi give a baby herpes. Fuck curiosity and lack of forethought.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. That's pretty fucked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sucks...the blood...I...what...what in the actual fuck? I don't even know where to start, there are just so many issues here >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by AsifIcarebear3 View Post
    This is fairly minor in the big picture. They're mutilating healthy little baby boys for no medical reason whatsoever that could not also be achieved by the boy choosing for himself, when he's actually fully conscious, to have the surgery done. "B-b-but muh lowered STD risks" - as far as I know, babies do not have sex. As I said, the boy can weigh the risks and rewards for himself when he is of whatever age we deem sufficient.
    If 14 baby girls who had had their labia sawed off, in a country where that was normal, had contracted herpes, it'd also be pretty minor in the big picture, because the practice is so barbaric in and of itself.

Stop hacking into healthy babies. It's quite simple.
    As long as people buy into their brainwash that circumcision has benefits you won't see much of a change. Look at the US. They don't even have that many muslims/jews and the rates are skyrocketing.

Hopefully the next generations will be able to depart themselves from this barbarism.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-09-19 at 01:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as people buy into their brainwash that circumcision has benefits you won't see much of a change. Look at the US. They don't even have that many muslims/jews and the rates are skyrocketing.

Hopefully the next generations will be able to depart themselves from this barbarism.
    While I really don't want to derail this...ahem...wonderful thread, I'm not religious at all and I'm GLAD I got cut. And circumcising women is completely different; with men, we can still function normally. When they do it to women, they basically remove their ability to enjoy sex.

I would MUCH prefer that shit get done when I'm a baby, because trying to make the decision yourself...how do you talk yourself into getting part of your PENIS CUT OFF? That just sounds painful and unfun. As a baby, I can't even remember it happening, but I'm sure glad it did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I'm circumsised and proud! As a gay man, I find uncircumcised penises incredibly gross, most girls will agree as well.

But that's just my take.

Stop being so accusatory. It's really not that big of a deal.
    That's what Gamon wants you, No, needs you to believe. Because Gamon is not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

they should be locked up as child molesters

I thought it read "....Rabbits gives babies..." and was like this must be a joke thread. But yeah... religion is effed up almost all the time.

Circumcision in the US is declining, along with the rest of the world. It will continue to dwindle and eventually be outlawed and remembered as nothing but a pointless invasive "ritual" with no medical benefits. It prevents HIV about as effectively as raping kids with AIDS will cure them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whether you're for or against abortion, these (unfortunate and tragic) cases aren't a strong argument. It has to do with malpractice more than anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the rabbi puts his mouth on a baby's penis.......the more you know.