Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while now and I wanted to let you all know how much I enjoy keeping up with this thread. I try to do the same for my Elemental Shaman but that thread has the opposite effect, everyone is so rude to one another. Hurray for Mistweavers \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    I don't even use any Spirit trinkets on Flamebender unless you count Candle, and I don't OOM at all. Or any Spirit jewelry for that matter except legendary ring.
    Flamebender probably wasn't the best example.

Better example would be thogar.

Quote Originally Posted by lanilani26 View Post
    Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while now and I wanted to let you all know how much I enjoy keeping up with this thread. I try to do the same for my Elemental Shaman but that thread has the opposite effect, everyone is so rude to one another. Hurray for Mistweavers \o/
    Hah. Hooray! I do like the moderation here. Helps keep discussions on-track. Though sometimes flame wars can go for 2+ pages before a moderator sees it and steps in, which is unfortunate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    Flamebender probably wasn't the best example.

Better example would be thogar.
    Yeah, I use 1 spirit trinket on most fights, really. We have a pretty good Disc, though. Might depend a bit on that.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

7+ Year Old Account
    Hah. Hooray! I do like the moderation here. Helps keep discussions on-track. Though sometimes flame wars can go for 2+ pages before a moderator sees it and steps in, which is unfortunate.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I use 1 spirit trinket on most fights, really. We have a pretty good Disc, though. Might depend a bit on that.
    It seems no way to solve MW mana problem in WOD.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    There are plenty of ways. I suggested several like 10-40 pages ago
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Lol what mana problem, always having way too much of it all the time?
    disco inferno

Quote Originally Posted by vulena View Post
    Lol what mana problem, always having way too much of it all the time?
    That's the problem, yes.

Homophobia is so gay.

Infinite mana is boring. If RJW healed for 5 times more but cost 5 times more mana, you'd have to be a lot more careful about when to use it, which sounds hella fun. Engaging gameplay!

Deleted
    Infinite mana is boring. If RJW healed for 5 times more but cost 5 times more mana, you'd have to be a lot more careful about when to use it, which sounds hella fun. Engaging gameplay!
    Even then uplift spammage would stay mana positive. So you "oom" yourself and say oh that's a pity I can't RJW for a while. Every time I think about it the obvious answer is just reversing 6.1 changes.

Item - Monk T18 Mistweaver 2P Bonus Your Renewing Mist also applies Extend Life to the initial target, instantly healing them for 105.8% of Spell Power and increasing all healing done to them by 15% for 12 sec.

Changed from 25k to 105.8% of spellpower. Quite a huge nerf but it was overtuned like crazy in the first place.
    Last edited by Vasciras; 2015-04-28 at 11:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasciras View Post
    Item - Monk T18 Mistweaver 2P Bonus Your Renewing Mist also applies Extend Life to the initial target, instantly healing them for 105.8% of Spell Power and increasing all healing done to them by 15% for 12 sec.

Changed from 25k to 105.8% of spellpower. Quite a huge nerf but it was overtuned like crazy in the first place.
    Didn't change 4-piece though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    Didn't change 4-piece though.
    True, which makes me feel like they're content with it at the moment, seeing as almost all tier bonuses got touched on today.
    If my math isn't completely off, it should heal for around 10k in mythic raiding gear not counting MS/Crit, while it's not much, it's still a little bit which can add up over a fight.

Even with the healing change to the 2pc the extra 15% healing on top of them makes the 2pc insanely worth getting still.

25k seemed a tad too strong to begin with.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zariay View Post
    Even with the healing change to the 2pc the extra 15% healing on top of them makes the 2pc insanely worth getting still.

25k seemed a tad too strong to begin with.
    I agree. However, even though I haven't tested it for myself yet, I feel the 4-pc is going to be where we really feel the power of our tier bonus in 6.2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Oh definitely. I haven't even used my own t17 4pc, partly due to not having it general. Either way though, I'll definitely be using 2/2 for T17/18.

10+ Year Old Account
    The old set bonus was actually 30k in game, due to the 20% modifier on Stance. @700 fully raid buffed my 2pc is healing for ~10k.

Pretty big nerf overall, but the 2pc before was obviously insane before. Probably still super good because the 15% extra healing on top of a 10k instant heal.

\o/ so long as 4pc stays op i'm happy.

It was definitely very powerful at 25-30k.

Even still though. 10k per jump is quite nice and at least it lowers overhealing from the bouncing with 2pc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zariay View Post
    It was definitely very powerful at 25-30k.

Even still though. 10k per jump is quite nice and at least it lowers overhealing from the bouncing with 2pc.
    It's not 10k per jump, it's 10k to the initial target.

'Lowering the overhealing' is also not what you want, considering there's a lot of healing absorb mechanics in t18, on top of the legendary ring.
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2015-04-29 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spinandwin View Post
    Even then uplift spammage would stay mana positive. So you "oom" yourself and say oh that's a pity I can't RJW for a while. Every time I think about it the obvious answer is just reversing 6.1 changes.
    That's how Blizz intended the new healing model to be in the first place

My bad. Mis read. Whoops.