Yes if you can do so without reducing your other stats
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zederren View Post
    Finally got around to changing the Wild Strike sound to Heroic Strike

Now it's sort of(?) enjoyable
    How did u do that?

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    yes post the macro Wild strike sounds like I am squashing a bug.

Now it's sort of(?) enjoyable
    Are you a wizard?? Do share.

Go to your WoW directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft on a 64x machine) and go into the Data folder. Make a new folder inside Data named 'Sound', and another one inside Sound named 'Spells'. In there, place your new soundfile with the exact name of SPELL_WR_WildStrike_Cast.ogg . It should end up as C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Data\Sound\Spells\SPELL_WR_WildStrike_Cast.ogg.

If that doesn't work, make the 'Sound' folder directly inside of the \World of Warcraft folder (so it's in the same folder as the 'Data' folder).

This is completely fine/legal and doesn't go against any ToS. No you won't get banned. There are no MPQ edits and you're not redistributing anything and you're not getting a combat advantage. You can get the heroic strike sound effect from Wowhead.
    Last edited by Zederren; 2014-10-21 at 06:28 PM.

Deleted
    So FS still best tomorrow?

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a thought about this.

If anyone remembers, Turn the Tables (a Rogue talent) used to proc every time someone in your raid Dodges/Parries/Blocks (ICD 2s), and I believe it had the same sound as Wild Strike. According to Simcraft, we're WSing 16% of the time as SMF without Furious Strikes, so, when you're constantly using it, it sounds the same.

I think TtT's sound did get changed/removed, so if anyone wants to campaign to get the sound changed, I think that's the place to start.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Can u stop talking about garrisons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karjis View Post
    Do you have something else to talk about? Please, go ahead.

It's a forum. The beauty of a forum is that you don't have to discuss one thing at the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    Do you have something else to talk about? Please, go ahead.

It's a forum. The beauty of a forum is that you don't have to discuss one thing at the time.
    Yeah and forum has threads for different topics. This is about playing fury not how garrisons work.

EDIT: not trying to be rude I just think garrison talk shouldnt be here, I wanna know stuff about fury and dont wanna scroll pages of garrison talk.

Deleted
    So about Garrison. I have no idea what i should take for it.

Mining/Engineering professions so what should my Garrison look like and what should i aim to upfrade rank 3 first? Profession ones for Engineering goggles?
    Also i have alts with Alchemy/Enchanting/Tailoring and gonna level up Blacksmithing for my paladin. What of those should i start leveling up first so my main could benefit from it most? Blacksmithing and Enchanting

It feels weird as fury in execute phase, to waste so maybe stacks of RB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    It feels weird as fury in execute phase, to waste so maybe stacks of RB.
    Agreed. Still not sure if it's better to sit on wasted GCDs waiting for Rage to Execute or just use a RB until the next BT.

You don't waste GCDs during execute phase, once below 30 rage you use raging blow. You'll probably waste 1 rb stack every 5 bloodthirsts during execute phase unless bloodsurge just doesn't stop proccing.

Quote Originally Posted by CollisionTD View Post
    You don't waste GCDs during execute phase, once below 30 rage you use raging blow. You'll probably waste 1 rb stack every 5 bloodthirsts during execute phase unless bloodsurge just doesn't stop proccing.
    Thanks for the clarification Collision.

if cleave/AoE is involved isit always better to take UqT?

icyveins says so, so im curious
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Deleted
    Icy Veins = Jalopy
    But to answer your question, this was discussed somewhere earlier in this thread I think and Archimitrios or Collision talked about it and said there is no real difference on AOE between SD and UQT. But NOT sure! I just thought I have read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    Icy Veins = Jalopy
    But to answer your question, this was discussed somewhere earlier in this thread I think and Archimitrios or Collision talked about it and said there is no real difference on AOE between SD and UQT. But NOT sure! I just thought I have read it.
    It depends on a variety of factors to be honest. Base rage gen won't support sustained AoE when stacking Meat Cleaver up to three very well, so when you can't Bloodthirst or Whirlwind, and don't want to Raging Blow yet, you fill in gaps with Bloodsurge and Sudden Death as able. Some GCDs will simply be dead.

Unquenchable Thirst is an option, and a very good one at low crit levels (for the same reason as single target), would have to optimize the action list more for UqT to know for sure.
    Personally, I'd say Sudden Death for our content. If there were any fights we actually needed to sustain Meat Cleaver x3 against, UqT might take the cake.

Best race for Fury warrior (or warrior in general) i will be Main Fury but off spec tank. Tauren useful? Or Blood Elf? Or we sticking with Orc? (As horde this is of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Karjis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    So about Garrison.
    I see what you did there!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    Best race for Fury warrior (or warrior in general) i will be Main Fury but off spec tank. Tauren useful? Or Blood Elf? Or we sticking with Orc? (As horde this is of course)
    It literally doesn't matter, they are all so close to each other in DPS, play what you like.