7+ Year Old Account
    i though there only are legendary weapons ?

The weapons are Artifacts, and then there are a ton of legendary items which are world drops according to the devs (terrible idea imo).

List here: http://www.wowhead.com/news=250064/l...fects-new-toys

These are game breaking items. Really dumb to be totally random world drops. Hope they get cut and don't make it to live.

7+ Year Old Account
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=12893...rers-companion lol sha touched socked xD
    some of this legendary stuff is kind of ok hope the drop chance is not 1% or what ever

If the stagger duration stays 10sec, the legendary will be useless... O.o

I think that legendary is pretty weak compared to many other legendaries (like holy priest, wtf...)

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    If the stagger duration stays 10sec, the legendary will be useless... O.o

I think that legendary is pretty weak compared to many other legendaries (like holy priest, wtf...)
    Well lets test that.

Let's say you take 100,000 stagger damage. Normally you would take 10,000 every second. With the legendary, that would be just 7143 damage per second (rounding up). That's a 28.6% reduction to the burst from stagger.

In theory, this means you would be purifying less, meaning more of your brew charges can go to increasing spike reduction.

Deleted
    It's mythic Archimonde time boys, zen sphere or chiburst, and with the upgrades is it possible to take a dmg trinket > WUE ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Well lets test that.

Let's say you take 100,000 stagger damage. Normally you would take 10,000 every second. With the legendary, that would be just 7143 damage per second (rounding up). That's a 28.6% reduction to the burst from stagger.

In theory, this means you would be purifying less, meaning more of your brew charges can go to increasing spike reduction.
    Stagger is already a reduction to burst damage and a 10sec stagger is not really bursty anymore (most likely)
    Don't forget you give up 2nd stats for that, which most likely reduce your overall dmg taken.
    We have to see how it plays out, but in comparison to many other legedaries, that thing is a joke, you take more damage than with an epic item and reduce only not-so-threatening damage...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackoutkek View Post
    It's mythic Archimonde time boys, zen sphere or chiburst, and with the upgrades is it possible to take a dmg trinket > WUE ?
    Zen Sphere, and yes, you don't need WUE.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Stagger is already a reduction to burst damage and a 10sec stagger is not really bursty anymore (most likely)
    Don't forget you give up 2nd stats for that, which most likely reduce your overall dmg taken.
    We have to see how it plays out, but in comparison to many other legedaries, that thing is a joke, you take more damage than with an epic item and reduce only not-so-threatening damage...
    Is a regular item(at the very start of the expansion) going to be the same ilvl have the same amount of armor, agility and stam? If not you realize your argument is bunk right? Not even factoring in the value of the ability on them.

Increasing your stagger time means longer periods of time before the stagger dot is dangerous, which is longer periods of time before you have to purify, which means more resources going into ironskin... Claiming it's worthless to me or that some secondary stats would be better is quite laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackoutkek View Post
    The majority of dangerous tank damage on the fight is from the Deathcallers. The boss himself is a decently heavy hitter, but extremely predictable damage with no special tank-specific damage mechanics. As with any fight, unless your DPS are missing important checkpoints (and with upgrades, it's more likely they'll be over-DPSing), then I'd start off with tanking trinkets until you're comfortable with the cooldown rotation you'll use. Tank deaths on Deathcallers can account for a decent amount of wipes as both you and your healers get used to them.

Once you are used to them, though, DPS trinkets are perfectly fine.

Starting Mythic Arch next week too. Probably going to go full defensive build, because why not.

Dampen Harm or Diffuse seem to be better for the Deathcallers? I guess Diffuse could be good for the initial hit, but wouldn't help on any further attacks.

Definitely diffuse, the debuff ticks every second so you can mitigate 6 ticks of it with diffuse, while it will be gone in at most 3 ticks with dampen harm(realistically 2 because you'll get meleed too), also i don't think you want to use diffuse right away, better keep it for later when you're starting to actually have shadow blast debuffs, also if you're soaking fire diffuse negates it when dampen harm does nothing

Touch of Death: windwalker only http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/115080-touch-of-death

I wonder if we'll have any abilities left by beta.

I am eager to push three buttons for 6-10 minutes per encounter.

Class fantasy fulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post
    Touch of Death: windwalker only http://beta.wowdb.com/spells/115080-touch-of-death

I wonder if we'll have any abilities left by beta.

I am eager to push three buttons for 6-10 minutes per encounter.

Class fantasy fulfilled.
    why not? pushing KS>TP>BoK>IB>PB forever sounds fun. more room for toys on our action bar.

what we still dont know is how the artefact skills will play into this tragedy. Oh and Guard is PvP talent with miniguard for one player :/ and it seems no major glyphes to alter our spells.

beta please come and give me an invite. it has to happen now

7+ Year Old Account
    we have to create the perfect brewmaster in beta and show blizz the way of the brew !

10+ Year Old Account
    No artifact traits found for BrM (yet at least). Looking at other class traits though there is "some" potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Deleted
    Got soul cap yesterday, is it good for any fights (besides for annoying my co-tank :P) over Blademaster? Combining it with ACP because mastery build.

Deleted
    Artifacts feel TOO good, it feels like everyone is getting everything they want.

Like, where is the challenge if a Resto druid has a 40% DR, amazing heals and tranquility without cast time on a potentially 2min CD?

Like... even baseline giving all tanks 30% magic and physical resist through active mitigation is just too much but even then, Guardians are potentially gonna get a 47 second CD barkskin which negates 3 attacks above 20%.

It just seems too easy.

While I think that Heart of the Woods sounds kinda op for current standards... it horrifies me what it tells about tanking design again...
    So if the armor/stamina tank gets hit through a cd for over 20% of his life (and most likely frequently, because it is 3 attacks)... I don't wanna play evasion tank <_<

Why can't they implement a tanking model about sustain dmg and not everything super bursty?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyuben View Post
    Artifacts feel TOO good, it feels like everyone is getting everything they want.

Like, where is the challenge if a Resto druid has a 40% DR, amazing heals and tranquility without cast time on a potentially 2min CD?

Like... even baseline giving all tanks 30% magic and physical resist through active mitigation is just too much but even then, Guardians are potentially gonna get a 47 second CD barkskin which negates 3 attacks above 20%.

It just seems too easy.
    Well, they can tune boss around hitting through that. Which can cause all kind of troubles and/or make bad tank have the resistance of wet noodles.