Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I have never run into a disrespectful, or in any way offensive, Blizzard representative in the last 9 years. Never have I felt like a 2nd class costumer. Blizzard does whatever they can when there's a gamebreaking issue in the game ( For example, lots of people not being able to log in ) to fix it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You could lead the pack and set an example. Yeah..happy 10th anniversary while every other game fails at the...well...first..second....anniversary? Somehow they somehow must be doing something right? Or...less wrong than everybody else?

Honestly..let us sum it up: Threads how models from games that were made in 2003 look better. Threads how games with less devs and less money get faster updates. Threads how customer service is shite. Threads how..well..basically everything is better in game x, game y or game z.

Funny how all these other games just seem to fail to grab players attentions though.

Oh yeah..go ahead..call me a white knight...or..maybe just a player who does NOT have all the issues you talk about? Been playing on EU for the last 5 hrs without incident. But then again...nobody usually interrupts their good times to make a "I have a good time" thread
    It's a great mystery isn't it?
    I'm gonna go with the explanation that it's a vocal minority, since the subscriptions have gone up lately I'd say the other 7 million or so players dont have a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheLad View Post
    We have larger player database than in US.
    Customer service being disrespectful for WAY too long now(not only today)but i can't blame low wage forum moderators for technical/engineering faults.
    I'd say lets vote with the wallet, but sadly most of the people won't care.
    Happy 10 years Anniversary Blizzard,good night and remember what goes around comes around.
    What's wrong? What's happened? Who's been disrespectful? Show us.
    YOu can't? Well shucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    I'm sorry, but if you're going to make accusations such as "Customer service being disrespectful for WAY too long now," you might want to actually link posts.

Generally, when I see bitching like that, it's usually 100% unfounded. So, yeah, source? Or are you just lashing out because you can't play right now?
    I agree, the Blizzard customer service is the most professional I've encountered to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You could lead the pack and set an example. Yeah..happy 10th anniversary while every other game fails at the...well...first..second....anniversary? Somehow they somehow must be doing something right? Or...less wrong than everybody else?

Honestly..let us sum it up: Threads how models from games that were made in 2003 look better. Threads how games with less devs and less money get faster updates. Threads how customer service is shite. Threads how..well..basically everything is better in game x, game y or game z.

Funny how all these other games just seem to fail to grab players attentions though.

Oh yeah..go ahead..call me a white knight...or..maybe just a player who does NOT have all the issues you talk about? Been playing on EU for the last 5 hrs without incident. But then again...nobody usually interrupts their good times to make a "I have a good time" thread
    But here you are, instead of playing this game you so enjoy. Do you enjoy the game or enjoy defending the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    But here you are, instead of playing this game you so enjoy. Do you enjoy the game or enjoy defending the game?
    He probably defends the game because he enjoys it.

I've never been treated badly, and I'm in EU... I've always been treated nicely to very well...

Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    Hi Jack, we're currently investigating the EU login issue. Thanks for your continued patience, we'll be sure to provide further updates via our EU Twitter page (for CS).
    WoW - I wish I got treated like a second class citizen more often

After playing on EU for 9+ years, I recently moved to New Zealand and due to the distance am unable to play on EU anymore, so have had to move to the US servers. Compared to what AUS/NZ customers have to deal with, EU has it soooooooooooooooo good.

EU doesn't have that bad of a CS compared to certain other games I know, but they certainly aren't great either. If you ask them a really valid question that isn't available on google or if you have any problems not related to billing support, they are a bite in the butthole.

Ok. I'll bite. Source?
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Hi Jack, we're currently investigating the EU login issue. Thanks for your continued patience, we'll be sure to provide further updates via our EU Twitter page (for CS).
    Wow this is the first time I see a Blizzard post in MMO-C!

Anyways, the OP should feel silly now. I sure wish Asian realms got the EU "2nd class citizen" treatment more.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Customer service being disrespectful for WAY too long now(not only today)but i can't blame low wage forum moderators for technical/engineering faults.
    Happy 10 years Anniversary Blizzard,good night and remember what goes around comes around.
    Just because someone in customer service said no doesn't mean they are disrespectful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Blizzard got offered free fully-manned servers in Australia if they would simply allow the company to claim they were the official providers of WoW in Australia. Blizzard gave them the middle finger. European servers are infinitely far ahead of Australian ones. Until you play against people with <50 ping with 300ish ping on servers that are apparently made for your country, you are not second class citizens.
    Wow is 10 years old at this point. No there won't be any aussie servers. Get over it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking of turning to the Directive , i'm holding zero knowledge about laws but i really think Eu-customer service is really disgraceful(I'm pretty sure people having good experience on the other side of the coin). I'm not the only one holding this opinion.

It's not because of today, we been through a lot of server issues and other mambo jumbo PATIENTLY.
    It feels like you cutting a large coupon in trade of lousy customer service.

P.s it's nothing about specific country, there are people ALL over Europe who experience it on daily basis.
    Blizzard has broken no laws.

SEMPAI NOTICED!

Hey thanks for being part of the community !
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Typically when 1 guy has anecdotal evidence of mistreatment, but many more people interacting witht he same service have good experiences, the issue lies when the outliers behavior, not the service. Maybe you shouldn't be calling them, accusing them like you are here, and they might treat you with more respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Don't be obtuse. His entire point was that every change in Wow has resulted in people throwing hissy fits and threatening a mass exodus and yet WOw is still around al these years later.

So if you enjoy Wow that means you have to play it 24/7? Ever think to consider the reason why people who like Wow come here to discuss Wow is because it is an official Wow fansite? People like you have done nothing but turn this site into the cesspool it is today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    He probably defends the game because he enjoys it.
    Didn't you know? The only opinions allowed here are ones that involve bashing Blizzard and Wow and anyone who still likes the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never had a issue, always found blizzard CS to be rather good considering what they have to deal with day in day out, Op clearly has some sort addiction issues he needs to address,most probably of the carbonated type,the sugar high is running on empty, his fat fingers typed in the wrong pin code from his mothers credit card and it declined him a 60 day time card code. Now he is on the warpath and doesnt care who gets in his way.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Shisui-kun View Post
    EU doesn't have that bad of a CS compared to certain other games I know, but they certainly aren't great either. If you ask them a really valid question that isn't available on google or if you have any problems not related to billing support, they are a bite in the butthole.
    You do realize billing only handles billing issues right? This is why they changed their phone service to a call back system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariin View Post
    After playing on EU for 9+ years, I recently moved to New Zealand and due to the distance am unable to play on EU anymore, so have had to move to the US servers. Compared to what AUS/NZ customers have to deal with, EU has it soooooooooooooooo good.
    So much this...
    Warlord Zeala: Kill the one in the dress!

That awkward moment when you're wearing transmog T2 Judgement legs

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    Blizzard got offered free fully-manned servers in Australia if they would simply allow the company to claim they were the official providers of WoW in Australia. Blizzard gave them the middle finger. European servers are infinitely far ahead of Australian ones. Until you play against people with <50 ping with 300ish ping on servers that are apparently made for your country, you are not second class citizens.
    Amen. If Euros are second-class citizens, I hate to think what the devil us Oceanics are seen as.

I'm thinking of turning to the Directive , i'm holding zero knowledge about laws but i really think Eu-customer service is really disgraceful(I'm pretty sure people having good experience on the other side of the coin). I'm not the only one holding this opinion.

It's not because of today, we been through a lot of server issues and other mambo jumbo PATIENTLY.
    It feels like you cutting a large coupon in trade of lousy customer service.

P.s it's nothing about specific country, there are people ALL over Europe who experience it on daily basis.
    What is this "Directive" you speak