Deleted

The Missions reward of XP

Is it diminished if the follower is lower level than the quest as it is the case with the main XP, or is the extra reward XP unaffected?

Followers level behind mission level get 50% exp. Followers lower than that get only 10% exp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved the thread to the right subforum, Professions and Garrisons.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Unfortunately, both XP from the mission itself and the bonus XP is diminished. I found that out running a 100%, 2-man 98 mission with a 100 toon that could beat both and a 93 toon that needed the boost. Got 10% from both. It makes sense in the same way that my lower-level ally can't gain full XP from a dungeon I run him through when I'm 100. The goal is to get them into like-level missions...

My problem with that is running into so many missions at higher level or without the right mix that I'm forced to take the 50% hit most of the time on some toons. Other days it's a good blend where I can put up each of my followers and get 100% Xp from everything with >70% chance of success.

I did find the bonus exp from followers helped mitigate the exp loss . 3 person mission with 95% bonus exp , even at 10% for the lowbie could net you 200 from mission and 2k for completion bonus. That's like 4 auto levels for a lowbie