Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

FinalBoss interview with Ion Hazzikostas & Kris Zeirhut on Sunday

FinalBoss has an interview with Ion Hazzikostas & Kris Zeirhut on Sunday. Please feel free to suggest any questions you might have!

will we know soon when 6.1 is coming? (there's a question)

10+ Year Old Account
    I want them to clear up the whole two raid tiers or three raid tiers this expansion.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Two questions, sorry!

1) Is there any more information that can be provided at this time about transmogrification system a la Diablo 3 or something? I filled up the second void storage tab (tyvm for that, btw!) on the first day of 6.0.1. Related: I have so many shirts and tabards. Halp!

2) Semi-related to above question: Will there be any way for players like me, who sold or disenchanted gear (in my case, b/c I needed the money for repairs or b/c I just didn't have bag space) from quests that were removed in Cataclysm? I very much miss my old class-only equipment.

Edit: I mean three questions. >_>

3) Due to the popularity of transmogrification, will there be any remedy for 'repairing' item loot tables for missing models/artwork due to Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria expansion changes? For example, Nimar's Tribal Headdress is literally the only cloth version of a traditionally leather armor model. Due to level changes made for entire zones and creatures in Cata, Nimar the Slayer no longer contains the item in his loot table. I really want to know if Blizzard is aware of this type of issue.
    Last edited by Somarlane; 2014-12-06 at 03:32 AM. Reason: like a ninja, i struck when nobody noticed
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Deleted
    Are there any plans to make the Garrisons a bit more social?(for example linking a city next to your Garrison)

At this rate because the garrisons are quite a replacement to main cities it feels like the game has become much more non social.
    Last edited by mmoc8f4699d2dc; 2014-12-05 at 06:18 AM.

Ask them when flying will come back. Would be nice to know when it's safe to sub for wow again.

Deleted
    How's Khadgar the Guardian now? Med'an retconned? Can we get some informations or plans about it? Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any plans on improving the Arms current state of play, as in it's horrible play style? Perhaps returning Overpower to us as well? And not the Overpower that scaled poorly in the long run, but an Overpower that will matter to our overall damage? The ability is iconic and the rotation feels lacking badly without it, it just never scaled well was the problem. (can always reduce the crit modifier and amp the damage slightly to compensate to make the ability contribute/scale better)

There have been rumors that this expansion will only have two raid tiers, is this false? Yes pls .

Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to re-do the details on the Blue Dragonhawk mount that you recieve from 100ish mounts achievement award. Was very disappointed when I finally got it, and the details are very very bad imo. Would love to get a update on the details cuz it's a really nice mount!

My Question: At Blizzcon 2012 as garrisons were first mentioned the idea that your alts/twinks could appear as flavour followers in your garrison. What's the status about that idea? I'd like to have my alts/twinks hangout in my garrison. They have cool transmog after all. (Just visually - no bonus for having an x amount of lvl 100 alts or anything)
    BATTLECAT

10+ Year Old Account
    In Diablo III and some other MMOs, players are able to dye/change the color of their armor. There are a lot of
    armors in the game that many players dislike due to their existing color scheme (Purple Dragonstalker armor UGH).

Will we ever get the chance to customize our armor's (or even weapon's) color?

10+ Year Old Account
    When will Garrisons look and feel personal and don't say the music choice will fix that because music has been off in my game since 2004. Been to friends Garrisons and for the most part can't tell if I'm home or visiting. Since no flying in 6.1 I will be spending most of my time in the Garrison like I do now.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

why shaman enhancement is so bad

Deleted
    Any chance enhance shamans get some serious buffing? SO boring you can only deal some normal dmg, when u have avaible aoe packs for fine nova, or the echo go mad and you can spam lava lash..

10+ Year Old Account
    1.Please tell me Farahlon is still coming? Even if it has no significant content, I hope you add it because it makes no lore sense for it not to be there. Even if you have to make it the size of the Timeless isle please do it.

2. Have you guys thought of doing a professions revamp in a future expansion? Professions are severely outdated at this point. Crafting minigames would be fun!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Question on the Prospects of future Lore Novel Development

Has Blizzard thought of writing any books, similar the Ultimate Visual Guide, that revolve around fleshing out the historical areas of zones in Azeroth? For instance, not many people know that Western, and Eastern Plaguelands were once known as Darrowmere Fields, and Darrowmere Forest respectively. Or that the Burning Steppes were once a part of Redridge until Ragnaros happened. A book that delves into not just the history of each zone, but also the current situations would be nice. Especially for people like me intrigued in the current situations like Quel'Thalas, or Karazhan.

As someone that was originally interested in the game due to its Lore, and has recently started delving into the prospects of Roleplaying, I've always wanted a book that could be used as a textual resource that really gets us in touch with the differences amongst the Human Kingdoms, Troll tribes, and every other main race in the game. They've really started fleshing out the Orc Clans with WoD, but applying that same level of being able to 'get to know' and understand the rest of the game would be REALLY cool.

I have a boatload of other questions I could ask, like the status on the Tabard-Panel, that was talked about as being similar to the Key-ring or if they had any short stories that would explain why certain NPCs have Legendary weapons. I.E Lady Liadrin has Quel'Delar (Battered Hilt Questline) Or Khadgar having Atiesh, the staff of the Guardians. (Medivh's staff) but honestly, the above novel idea proposal is something that I would absolutely BEG for.

Thank you, with hopes and appreciation,
    Ichiri - Paladin, Moon Guard US.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want to know the fate of Farahlon. It is really weird to just act like it doesn't exist, even though we know it does because of Outland. Even if it was just an island on the map they never used for anything.

You asked for feedback about frustrating situations caused by the lack of flight, so here goes:
    Uncrossable, too steep cliffs, hills, and whatnot, making it sometimes bloody frustratingly difficult to find my way to wherever I want to get.
    Example: I needed to find a medium tree in Gorgrond to cut down (had to be Gorgrond, quest). Took me minimum half an hour of enormously frustrating bashing my head against the scenery to find a way to the part with medium trees, and then find one. Then as I was eating before cutting it down (as it was going to spawn a hostile mob), another player came by and nabbed it. (to be fair, that's another issue, shared quest credit not being known widely enough - if I'd attack the mob, I'd get kill credit and quest item too, but I didn't know it at the time - there could be an informational message about it on the loading screens, if there isn't yet)
    For similiar reasons I'm really, extremely unwilling to touch archeology on Draenor (other than those few fragments I get from garrison mine). Hostile mobs? Sure, whatever, I can handle that. Artificial, frustrating, "prolonging gameplay", by putting all those overly steep hills and slopes and whatnot in the way? That's really frustrating and disheartening from exploration and stuff. (especially in cases like the Gorgrond one described above, when I was just bashing my had against a scenery, unable to find a way across)

Proposed solutions other than flying? Less steep hills and mountains would probably need the remake of the zones, so out of the question, I guess. Ropes like those on some hill in (I think) desert part of Gorgrond (they are there to help reach a rare on top of it), or ladders, etc. More items like the "glider" for non-engineers, the one from that Inn quest require'ing the player to run a heroic, Aviana's feather or so (not everyone might want, or be able to do that for whatever reason), coming from other activities, pvp, archeology, Large garrison building with engineering gadgets (if it doesn't provide one already, I haven't built it), treasures in the world, etc. (or maybe something allowing to jump higher and/or longer distance on short cooldown, that'd help with all those too steep and overly abundant hills and cliffs - by short cooldown, since we're not talking about gliding here, I mean something like 30 seconds, a minute tops)

What is the fate of farahlon? Future content patch or what?