Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Smile New Hairstyles, Rainbow Unicorn Finisher, Living World Season 2 Complete Pack, etc

We’re celebrating the Stronghold beta with a special sale! You’ll find an assortment of items on discount, and a few brand-new items are available, too. Consider the unicorn, a majestic and rare beast. Here at the Black Lion Trading Company, we’d like to give you the unique opportunity to summon one of these rare creatures to finish your defeated enemies! We also have brand-new hairstyles and the Living World Season 2 Complete Pack!

Rainbow Unicorn Finisher
    Humiliate your foes and amaze your allies with this magical new finisher! Preview it in the wardrobe today!

New Hairstyles
    Be fashion forward with the latest hairstyles, available in both Self-Style Hair Kits and Total Makeover Kits.

Living World Season 2 Complete Pack
    Experience the entirety of Living World Season 2 at a discount when you purchase all your missing episodes together in our complete pack! This discount is only available in the Gem Store. Now is the best time to get caught up on the events leading up to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns™!

Stronghold Beta Sale
    We’ve got a special sale to support our brand-new competitive game mode, Stronghold! Enjoy 15% off the Mist Herald Backpack, Shadow Assassin Outfit, and Transmutation Charges!

Available Now in the Gem Store!
    Log into Guild Wars 2 and press 'O' to access the Black Lion Trading Company for these great offers and more!

DO NOTE:

The Season 2 item is currently NOT in the gemstore for europe, because reasons

The first 2 Norn ones, do like. If I ever happen to get another character recustomization kit, I'll definitely use it on my Norn ranger for one of those.

the finisher would work well if you have The Dreamer

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the female sylvari pigtails and the rainbow unicorn finishers but unfortunately have been busy and not active enough in game lately to warrant shelling out money for them. I don't know what to think about the female charr hairstyles. Some of these look pretty silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in love with the new Norn short hair style. Posted it in the screenshot thread.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    the finisher would work well if you have The Dreamer
    Which is why I am super excited about it

omg those charr female hair styles. Bahahahahaha
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I suppose all of my characters have super saiyan potential, seeing how half of all the new charr male hairstyles involve some level of over the top spikiness. I could deal with that third one in the Dulfy article, though. The first one they added last year drove me insane with how it clipped with just about every combination of horns that charr could have.

The Living Story Season 2 box has been removed from the store due to some bugs with it Really hope it enters the store again soon, or I'll have to buy it full price.

Was so looking forward to it

Deleted
    Rofl. I love how they keep adding the most hilarious hairstyles. Those female charr ones c':

I really really like the twin tail sylvari hairstyle D: Really really like. Makes me reconsider to make a sylvari revenant instead of a human...

I really like it D:

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    The Living Story Season 2 box has been removed from the store due to some bugs with it Really hope it enters the store again soon, or I'll have to buy it full price.

Was so looking forward to it
    Pretty confident that bug will be addressed quickly. I would hold off and wait for that deal if you don't already have all of LS 2 unlocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's a matter of a few Days mostly until they fix the Bug. I will wait and buy the Pack as soon as it comes up. Been playing GW2 more and more lately and it's like coming back to your old Love.

I hope it's merely days and not weeks Really really want the bloody thing

10+ Year Old Account
    It's back on EU, just bought it.

Same <3 tonight! I will kick ass, take names, and get new stories done WOOT

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Same <3 tonight! I will kick ass, take names, and get new stories done WOOT
    It's really well done and fantastic IMO. If you are still enjoying the game as much as you have been, it's going to be pretty stellar. Even more so if you haven't been to those new areas yet.

I really, really like that new Norn hair. I have the pigtail/cornrowish viking hair currently as I tried to make my Ranger look like Lagertha, but this new hair with the shaved part looks pretty on point. Hrmm.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    It's really well done and fantastic IMO. If you are still enjoying the game as much as you have been, it's going to be pretty stellar. Even more so if you haven't been to those new areas yet.

I really, really like that new Norn hair. I have the pigtail/cornrowish viking hair currently as I tried to make my Ranger look like Lagertha, but this new hair with the shaved part looks pretty on point. Hrmm.
    One bit of advice I have for anyone looking to work on the story: have or be near world completion. You will be all over the place. I state that and I'm just now on chapter 4. Yep I'm months behind.

Not a complaint about it, though. It's been fairly fun this far.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB those Slyvari and Asura pigtail styles for my female human!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    One bit of advice I have for anyone looking to work on the story: have or be near world completion. You will be all over the place.
    Finishing up Mount Maelstrom today to get 100% (finally after getting 95% on 3 Characters ), when that's done i will start LS2 and Ascended Crafting. Looking very much forward to it.