Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Bloodstained Ritual of the Night

I am super excited and can't wait for this game ! always been fan of Metroidvania gameplay style !

The director of the game is Koji Igarashi the same guy who created Castlevania Symphony of the Night and all of the old castlevania series !

Here is a video about it:

This is also the wiki source:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodst...l_of_the_Night

The game will be released at March of 2017 but damn I can't wait !
    Last edited by Velshin; 2015-05-15 at 01:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, slapped $60 for the digital backer edition a couple days ago! Been a huge Castlevania fan since 1988! Can't wait for this new incarnation of it!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

How is there only one reply and one thread on this? o_O I guess not a lot of people played, enjoyed Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, or maybe this post just got buried.

Link to the kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ht/description

10+ Year Old Account
    SOTN is one of my favorite games...well, ever. I backed with the $250 tier. I couldn't help myself.

Deleted
    looks nothing like FO4 :/

Haha, that video on the kickstarter page is so awesome. I love this guy, and I loved the old Castlevanias. Really hope this comes into being.

Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    SOTN is one of my favorite games...well, ever. I backed with the $250 tier. I couldn't help myself.
    Same! Just started playing it again last week and beat it the other night. ^_^ I looooooooove that they're going to have the same composer from SOTN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sokanons View Post
    Same! Just started playing it again last week and beat it the other night. ^_^ I looooooooove that they're going to have the same composer from SOTN!
    Indeed I am so excited for it SOTN always been one of my favorite games of all time !

I played the hell out of SOTN back in the day, completing all the catalogs and getting all the items and whatnot. I usually don't go in for KS stuff, but I'm tempted to back this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    I played the hell out of SOTN back in the day, completing all the catalogs and getting all the items and whatnot. I usually don't go in for KS stuff, but I'm tempted to back this one.
    Haha awesome did you do the ps1 SOTN bug where you can get out of the castle to increase the % of discovery that was awesome and only worked on the ps1 version.

So between paypal and kickstarter backers, around 5.7 - 5.8 million dollars has been raised!

Cannot WAIT for this game to be out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Backed for $60.
    Have to wait a bit less than two years.
    Longest pre-order ever.

Also yay roguelike dungeon. I saw it at 4.5m~ a day ago, then it's now at 5.5mil, just wow.

Backed for $60.

Like everyone else I lit up SOTN right after, but I did the "skip death in the beginning glitch", got the shield rod, and started bashing faces in.

For those who like the genre and need something to tide them over pick up Valdis Story. It's pretty damn good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraCommander View Post
    Backed for $60.

Like everyone else I lit up SOTN right after, but I did the "skip death in the beginning glitch", got the shield rod, and started bashing faces in.

For those who like the genre and need something to tide them over pick up Valdis Story. It's pretty damn good.
    Already one and doned that game early last year (as the punchy woman). There's that cool witch one coming out early next year that I'm interested in and I have a couple lesser types in my Steam collection.

Changed my pledge to the physical edition and may go to a further edition later on depending on if I get a hair up my butt or not.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, it reached every stretch goal, even the extra 5.5 million one. I was sure it wouldn't reach 5 million when it had 30 hours left to go and was at 4.25 million.

Backed for $100 myself, now to wait until it's done.

Huge ass necro:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2171905

Kickstarter/Fangamer related funding for this game will close tomorrow Monday, May 14th at 1 pm Pacific Daylight Time.

You also have until this Friday, May 18th to request a platform change.

Just as a heads up for anyone still waiting for this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Also:

Another necro:

Delayed until 2019; Vita version cancelled.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2266944

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Another necro:

Delayed until 2019; Vita version cancelled.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2266944
    Not that I was going to buy this but its really shitty they cancelled the Vita version even tho it was a backer goal.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Man...Kickstarter and rockstar Japanese devs don't seem to mix well. Mighty No. 9, Unsung Story, this...yeesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man...Kickstarter and rockstar Japanese devs don't seem to mix well. Mighty No. 9, Unsung Story, this...yeesh.
    Ya I'm seeing people say its cause the Vita store is getting removed (it isn't) and because they can't do vita physical copy's (They can if they have Play-Asia publish it).

Its just another case of a developer biting off more then they can chew.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD