Won almost all of my shaman matches. Just RNG I think. Though I once had a whole board of totems and the +HP totem out, and never drew lust and lost

The one I least like playing is Warlock, probably because I'm so used to lock constructed.

I have played this tavern brawl more than any of the others so far. So much fun. Wish it was a permanent mode...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Won almost all of my shaman matches. Just RNG I think. Though I once had a whole board of totems and the +HP totem out, and never drew lust and lost

The one I least like playing is Warlock, probably because I'm so used to lock constructed.

I have played this tavern brawl more than any of the others so far. So much fun. Wish it was a permanent mode...
    This I've won and lost games this brawl to double bloodlust. Fun times, even moreso when you get Illidan on the board.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm loving this new brawl. It's like an even fairer version of Arena.
    I'm a little confused by this statement. The only real difference is that you don't get to pick your own cards which isn't fair or unfair. Still it's pretty much play arena for free. It's about on par with the webspinner brawl, slightly below summoner and everything pales compared to Rag vs. Nef.

I think we've still got a dragon brawl yet to come. Kind of hoping that's next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman produced the best win rate for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    I'm a little confused by this statement. The only real difference is that you don't get to pick your own cards which isn't fair or unfair. Still it's pretty much play arena for free. It's about on par with the webspinner brawl, slightly below summoner and everything pales compared to Rag vs. Nef.

I think we've still got a dragon brawl yet to come. Kind of hoping that's next.
    I enjoyed Rag v Nef because it was so different, but this one is pure Hearthstone. Summoner and webspinner were fun in their own ways. This is my pick.

I meant fairer in the sense that you keep your deck from match to match in arena, so one person can get an amazing draft and dominate for up to 12 games. Furthermore, the more wins you get the more likely you are to be matched against someone like that. In this brawl any draft advantage is gone at the end of the match.

Another aspect I liked is that you don't know what cards you have so you can't plan ahead apart from what's in your hand, the games swing like crazy because of this. No setting up combos. Which obviously sucks if you get combo cards (mech/dragon synergies with no knowledge of whether you even have mech/dragons in your deck, secret minions on heroes without secrets...) but it does make it more unpredictable and about your play in the moment rather than following a predetermined plan each match.

Not that I'm downplaying arena. Arena is great.

I do daily quests almost entirely in the brawl now.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    It helps me too with my Asia and US accounts.. though with EU, I rarely bother as I got good enough ranked decks to have a better chance of winning than with a brawl.

I'm loving this new brawl. It's like an even fairer version of Arena.
    It's not more or less fair than arena, it's just a mosh pit without rewards.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    being able to play "arena" without paying 150g is a good enough reward to me tbh

Deleted
    Still more fun than:

A) Constructed: Facehunter, Facehunter, Mechmage, Oilrogue, Facehunter, Midrangehunter....
    B) Arena: Mage Mage Mage Mage Mage Mage Mage... Paladin maybe?... Mage Mage Mage Mage

So yeah, there's that. Arena at 5-0 or more is almost constant stream of mages.

Deleted
    I think the tavern brawl is pretty good, really enjoyed it overall

10+ Year Old Account
    yep because it's not like you can earn gold or experience....oh wait.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Same. Way more fun.

I wish Brawl lasted all week...

It's a whole lot less class dependent (which arena is once you get past 4 wins or so).

Dunno what you mean by rewards, I did my dailies in there and it was if anything faster than usual. I get gold via dailies far more often than via arena runs.

Deleted
    I wish Brawl lasted all week...
    Yeah brawl should defenitly last a full week, especially with the last 2 brawls wich i enjoyed very much!

Lol the new brawl is amazing with priest.
    Turn 1 Kel'Thuzad, they play something big, turn 2 Sylvanas, SWD on the Sylvanas, you steal the thing and Sylvanas gets resurrected. Turn 3 you run the Sylvanas into the next big thing, you steal it, Sylvanas gets resurrected and they concede.
    And I'm not going to even start talking about turn 1 Mind Control.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2015-07-22 at 03:28 PM.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    This brawl is not going to be nice to new players.
    For those who can afford to have a lot of legendaries and big creatures, it's going to be a blast.

I pulled out an Alexstrasza on turn 1. Needless to say my match didn't last very long.

Seems like yet another lazy brawl, and this one is a lot more unkind to new players who don't have great late-game cards. Atleast the matches are quite short so its a nice way to do daily quests in an alternative way.

Isn't it possible to construct some zoo type of deck that wins in 2 turns ? Most people are not going to be using taunts or mass removal. Ragnaros or Alextraza is completely useless against 7-8 smaller minions.

Yeah, this is officially the worst brawl. By miles. You can lose a game on the first turn for goodness' sake, and if you 'win' its your opponant quitting on turn two!

/yawn

Hopefully next week is better. Seems to be the pattern.

10+ Year Old Account
    A couple of turns in my opponent plays Chromagus and got double LoreWalker Cho from it, the hilarity went on for a few turns and we added each other afterwards and laughed about it.

http://imgur.com/gallery/Bcc4A8j/new
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.