Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    he's her grandpa
    So fucking what? It's perfectly fine now if it was a stranger then yeah sure it would be weird but otherwise if it's a family member it's fine.

As long as they're not playing King Neptune, it's fine.

Only people with dark fantasies find this image offending and wrong.

It's okay.

If the parents are trusting and so forth, their business.

How the fuck can one be shocked, nor even suspicious from a grandpa having a bath with his grand-daughter ... ??
    Dafuq the world we live in seriously. Anything is a triggerfest nowadays.

p.s : are you sure this man does agree to have a photo of himself bathing, publicly shown on the net ?
    Last edited by Kourvith; 2015-09-15 at 02:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    As long as there is no harm to the child I don't see where the problem is.

Would I do it? No but its acceptable tho. Only way I see its a problem is if hes a convicted pedo.
    5 year old girls shouldnt be seeing a grown man's penis. Its totally unacceptable. Also at 5 kids can usually bathe themselves

He's male and people have pretty poor preconceptions about men when they're around children, either remind them they're being irrational or move on.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    5 year old girls shouldnt be seeing a grown man's penis. Its totally unacceptable. Also at 5 kids can usually bathe themselves
    wait what?

let me guess: you're from the puritanical states of america?

15+ Year Old Account
    It makes me a bit uncomfortable, and I'd personally not do it without wearing speedos or something, but I don't see anything wrong with it if they're comfortable with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...huh? When I was a kid we all bathed with our parents until we were like 7-8. I guess I wasn't raised in the States, but this is kind of ridiculous. I wouldn't trust my 5 year old kid to bathe alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Interesting. Cultural differences I suppose. Personally I would never be in the same room with a naked minor of any age. I wish to avoid even the slightest appearance of impropriety.
    Good luck changing your kids diapers or helping them get dressed.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Good luck changing your kids diapers or helping them get dressed.
    Also parents being too introverted about their body can later lead to some difficulties on children accepting theirs. Or excessive shyness towards the other gender, etc.
    (well, doesn't mean the solution is to go the opposite way, but you get the idea).

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally wouldn't do it.

Deleted
    Acceptable but I wouldn't go out in the open about it. Society has gone to shits and will report this guy to authorities the very instant they see something like that.

For me it would be quite ridiculous to do the opposite and let 3-5 year old child bathe unattended. Heck my parents regularly checked up on me up to age of like 11 or 12 (later on not actively attending, just giving a shout through closed door to see whether everything is OK).

Some people take it to next level then and this is where it becomes kinda...awkward. I was in a public swimming pool aquapark thing a month ago or so, after I'm done I'm showering butt naked from all that chlorines and what do I see? A naked little 8-9 year old girl with her father! In a room full of adult naked strangers. This father didn't even thought of handling the daugher to mother. Now I'm not a social expert but common sense tells me that putting this girl do WOMEN'S shower room would be far better idea.

Idk about you but I wouldn't want to be that 9 year old girl finding herself in a room full of naked stranger men *shudder*

What's the problem? They're taking a bath.

Are we supposed to jump to the conclusion that they're physically intimate in the bath? I think everyone would be better off if we just don't.

- - - Updated - - -

What's unacceptable about it, and why?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    maybe it's me, but it took me some time before i could understand what could be wrong or unacceptable with the picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Some people take it to next level then and this is where it becomes kinda...awkward. I was in a public swimming pool aquapark thing a month ago or so, after I'm done I'm showering butt naked from all that chlorines and what do I see? A naked little 8-9 year old girl with her father! In a room full of adult naked strangers. This father didn't even thought of handling the daughter to mother. Now I'm not a social expert but common sense tells me that putting this girl do WOMEN'S shower room would be far better idea.

Idk about you but I wouldn't want to be that 9 year old girl finding herself in a room full of naked stranger men *shudder*
    Maybe they were there just the two of them? I'm sure the dad would rather keep his daughter with him than handing her of to some random woman in order for her to be bathed in an aqua park, and I'm almost certain that no woman would have allowed dad in the woman's locker room to wash his daughter...

Besides, there are regions in the world where communal bathing is normal. I said earlier in this thread I wouldn't do it, but I feel I need to clarify that as sauna is a thing where I live, I wouldn't leave my kid to bathe with their grand parents, unless they're on sleep over. I would obviously bathe with my kids and take saunas with them, up until the point that they themselves indicate that they aren't comfortable with it anymore, which I hear tends to be around puberty.

I think its a bit creepy but as long as nothing happens to the child idc. I would watch him like a hawk tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PostGG View Post
    I think its a bit creepy but as long as nothing happens to the child idc. I would watch him like a hawk tho.
    What is creepy about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeratulx View Post
    What is creepy about that?
    I would never bathe with anyone younger then me and I hate children. Basically its my opinion he can do whatever he wants because freedoms and shit but I find it creepy.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2015-09-15 at 10:43 PM.