Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

"Booty Bandit" on college campus: Rise of the Bootyarchy Part 2

http://www.atvn.org/news/2015/09/booty-bandit

The bootyarchy finds itself on college campus.

I laughed a bit too hard at this, and felt bad afterward.

I hope he's hunted down and never see the light of day again!

Deleted

oh the humanity!

Oh, let me try to imitate radfems reaction for a second *gets into the character* "SEE! All men are evil and oppressive! Send them to camps to teach them not to rape!1 Down with damn patriarchy!"

Was I close?

Really tho, when will some learn, that touching random womens booty is disrespectful...

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah got that email. Which means its a good thing I'm in Texas. My booty is safe!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    yeah got that email. Which means its a good thing I'm in Texas. My booty is safe!
    *Looks over at Crissi horrified*

Where's your sister?!

WHERE IS SHE CRISSI?!

Somehow I knew who the OP was going to be without even looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    *Looks over at Crissi horrified*

Where's your sister?!

WHERE IS SHE CRISSI?!
    She hasnt come home yet!

oh god

NOOOOO. NOT THE SISTER BOOTY

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Was this your reaction?

Deleted
    I don't think it's right for anyone to be feeling they have the liberty to going around touching anyone in general.
    The horrible sentence structure aside, this is what one of the girls interviewed on that video says. Now, I'm fully against guys slapping and groping girls, even if it is a college campus, or perhaps especially so, but I wonder if that girl, or girls/women anywhere ascribe to that quote completely. What I mean is, women seem to think they've got every right to go around putting their hands on men, touching men on their shoulders, arms, hands, hair, and so on. It doesn't have to be sexual. Touching is touching. See, if a woman shows physical affection towards a man by touching him, it's her being all "motherly" and "consoling" and friendly and so on, but if a man puts his hands on a woman and shows physical affection, that's rape.

Another one of these instances where the scales aren't exactly balanced.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was this your reaction?
    pretty much. I know all to well of your pursuit of the white girl booty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The horrible sentence structure aside, this is what one of the girls interviewed on that video says. Now, I'm fully against guys slapping and groping girls, even if it is a college campus, or perhaps especially so, but I wonder if that girl, or girls/women anywhere ascribe to that quote completely. What I mean is, women seem to think they've got every right to go around putting their hands on men, touching men on their shoulders, arms, hands, hair, and so on. It doesn't have to be sexual. Touching is touching. See, if a woman shows physical affection towards a man by touching him, it's her being all "motherly" and "consoling" and friendly and so on, but if a man puts his hands on a woman and shows physical affection, that's rape.

Another one of these instances where the scales aren't exactly balanced.
    Actually, California covers this (according to the stupid mini course I was forced to take cause I go to USC online). It would apply the same to men as it does to women. Now peer pressure and social stigma may prevent this, but technically the law favors neither gender

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    I facepalmed and went in here thinking there'd be a 50/50 chance I'd have to infract him for pointless spam. I'm pleasantly surprised to find there's actual content**.

(**even if probably an inappropriate turn on a serious event. Seriously, don't tell me a guy doing this to a lot of women is aware enough of boundaries or personal respect to not possibly take it too far at some point)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I facepalmed and went in here thinking there'd be a 50/50 chance I'd have to infract him for pointless spam. I'm pleasantly surprised to find there's actual content**.

(**even if probably an inappropriate turn on a serious event. Seriously, don't tell me a guy doing this to a lot of women is aware enough of boundaries or personal respect to not possibly take it too far at some point)
    USC is also not in the greatest of places in LA :s Been on cmapus a few times. Prety much got told "Dont go off of it without someone else with you". Also, the spam of dps notifications in my inbox pretty much confirms this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Actually, California covers this (according to the stupid mini course I was forced to take cause I go to USC online). It would apply the same to men as it does to women. Now peer pressure and social stigma may prevent this, but technically the law favors neither gender
    Yeah, I don't mean legally. I mean the attitudes people have. And they generally are that it's OK for a girl to put her hands all over a guy, but the other way around is sexual assault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I don't mean legally. I mean the attitudes people have. And they generally are that it's OK for a girl to put her hands all over a guy, but the other way around is sexual assault.
    Which is idiotic and should change. Maybe I should be more vocal outside of MMOC.... I'm a big believer of respecting personal boundaries. I like hugging, but if someone rather not Im cool with that.

I would find it extremely hard to take a guy seriously if he claimed to have been sexually assaulted because a woman slapped his ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I would find it extremely hard to take a guy seriously if he claimed to have been sexually assaulted because a woman slapped his ass.
    Well, that's up to people if they change their attitude or not...

Was this your reaction?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RumC8qj.gif[IMG]
    ah, you got that gif from me you bastard.

Deleted
    "I find it extremely hard to take a woman seriously if she claims to have been sexually assaulted just because a man slapped her ass."

What kind of reaction do you think that statement would get?

Deleted
    And attitudes like yours are the exact reason why this double standard exists. Also, it's not just about "slapping asses." It goes to much simpler touching; simply putting your hand on someone's shoulder, stroking someone's arm or hair, and so on. There's this skewed view that women have all the right to do that to a man (see your own attitudes as a good example of this), but when a man goes and strokes a woman's arm or hair, that's suddenly wrong, and in some cases considered sexual assault.

Nobody should be touching anyone else, unless that someone asks to be touched. Keep your hugs to yourself.