Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Only two logical explanations for this. 1- He is not a perv. He's just trying to make a statement against bootyshorts. 2- UBER secret agent inciting terror to increase sales.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I facepalmed and went in here thinking there'd be a 50/50 chance I'd have to infract him for pointless spam. I'm pleasantly surprised to find there's actual content**.

(**even if probably an inappropriate turn on a serious event. Seriously, don't tell me a guy doing this to a lot of women is aware enough of boundaries or personal respect to not possibly take it too far at some point)
    You're not gonna catch me Xskarma. I'm too elusive. Like a cat.

Hit em with the juke move though

Why are they allowed to touch the ball?
    That is too easy and what is the advantage of the goalkeeper there?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Yeah, I don't mean legally. I mean the attitudes people have. And they generally are that it's OK for a girl to put her hands all over a guy, but the other way around is sexual assault.
    If I had cute college girls touching me, I'd be all fine with that. Honestly, other men should know when its OK to touch a woman, not knowing boundaries and what is inappropriate doesn't seem to be in every man's logical systems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's "nonconsensual sexual contact" so it's counted as sexual assault

Then too:

"The media pounced on the story as proof of a “rape culture” at America’s colleges. But since the survey itself was written so vaguely, this finding is largely meaningless.
    The questions themselves were deeply confusing. “Since you have been a student at Harvard University has a student or someone employed by or otherwise associated with Harvard…continued to ask you to go out, get dinner, have drinks or have sex even though you said no?”
    There is a note that “sexual assault and sexual misconduct refer to a range of behaviors that are nonconsensual or unwanted. These behaviors could include remarks about physical appearance or persistent sexual advances.”
    "
    Sexual assault =|= rape which is what people forget.

Apparently the R word gets used a bit too liberally these days, therefor we have developed as a culture, the opinion that things like inappropriate touching are rape when they are actually sexual assault.

I am not condoning it either way, I just find it amusing that people have a flawed definition of what rape is and what sexual assault is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Sexual assault =|= rape which is what people forget.
    Stop argument raping me with your literal intolerance for the sexual ordeal we went through by getting our apendix fondled since it can induce a severe trigger reaction for people with PSTD.

Are you a mental health professional that you can support the claim that people don't suffer the same from both acts?
    Did you suffer through it yourself or is this just an unexperienced expression of your internalised misoginy.

fleece johnson is that you? pls no
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by RogueLikeRalf View Post
    Are you a mental health professional that you can support the claim that people don't suffer the same from both acts?
    Did you suffer through it yourself or is this just an unexperienced expression of your internalised misoginy.
    Wait, what? Are you seriously saying, that getting slapped on the booty will have same emotional scars as actually getting raped? I can't believe what I'm reading.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Wait, what? Are you seriously saying, that getting slapped on the booty will have same emotional scars as actually getting raped? I can't believe what I'm reading.
    Actually you can get PTSD from people saying mean things to you on Twitter.

People saying mean things is the same as sexual violence according to feminists at the UN.

Google it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Actually you can get PTSD from people saying mean things to you on Twitter.

People saying mean things is the same as sexual violence according to feminists at the UN.

Google it.
    Yes It is sad that we always overlook cyberviolence when we talk about violence against woman.

The severe effects for a human after getting harassed online by people making money on youtube and encouring vile hatemobs to go after them
    are real.

I'm glad that people like brave cultural critic and former tele marketer Anita Sarkeesian stand on the forefront of this movement and have made a huge step forward with their
    report on the UN Global Womanrights Council meeting.

We finally need to acknowledge cyber violence as real violence.
    The hurts of the soul can hurt even more than a bullet and are harder to mend sometimes then a open wound.

This clearly falls into place with former goals like the 2013-2014 thematic orientation of UN Woman.

http://www.unwomen.org/en/csw/csw58-2014
    "Review theme:
    Access and participation of women and girls to education, training, science and technology, including for the promotion of women’s equal access to full employment and decent work (agreed conclusions from the fifty-fifth session)"
    Since that is achieved one year after we can now make sure that girls and woman are safe online.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had my ass slapped just yesterday by a Woman whilst leaving work. Literally leaving the car park, said seeya to a Woman that works in the same place and she smacked my ass as I walked past.

WAS IT RAPE GUYS?! Eh, not really. To be honest I cared very little. Though whilst I keep my hands to myself, I don't really see a slap on the ass being "Sexual Battery"

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Had my ass slapped just yesterday by a Woman whilst leaving work. Literally leaving the car park, said seeya to a Woman that works in the same place and she smacked my ass as I walked past.

WAS IT RAPE GUYS?! Eh, not really. To be honest I cared very little. Though whilst I keep my hands to myself, I don't really see a slap on the ass being "Sexual Battery"
    I'm deeply sorry for you but howeverl you have to see the acts of this individual woman while in no way excuseable in the context of a society filled with toxic masculinity and the oppression of female sexuality.

Your individual suffering is overshadowed by the discrimination woman face everyday in their lives you who never had to challenge your own gender identy won't be able to empathic relate to her fully clearly you could never build up the same emotional pressure to break out of your gender norm so you can't understand her.

It is the misoginy in our society and the patriarchial gender norms that make woman like her suffer
    and in this case even you.

Do something now against woman who are getting harassed and you will help yourself ask other men to do the same so we life in a better tomorrow soon.

We should have courses on college campuses where we teach men that it is not ok to sexually harass woman and thus emotionally rape them to make this never happen again.
    Last edited by RogueLikeRalf; 2015-09-29 at 03:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Now that youre a victim you should go and get revenge on everyone elses booties. No person shall be safe from your hand.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Quote Originally Posted by Runeshear View Post
    Now that youre a victim you should go and get revenge on everyone elses booties. No person shall be safe from your hand.
    This is proof why we still need feminism.

We should communicate to young boys that they have no ownership of and feel no entitlement to female bodies.
    Last edited by RogueLikeRalf; 2015-09-29 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    And attitudes like yours are the exact reason why this double standard exists.
    I wonder if the usual suspects will swoop in and claim that Mormolyce holds this view on the presumption that he is, in-fact, a misogynist.

Patriarchy proven. Checkmate, atheists.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesTheRabbit View Post
    I wonder if the usual suspects will swoop in and claim that Mormolyce holds this view on the presumption that he is, in-fact, a misogynist.

Patriarchy proven. Checkmate, atheists.
    Do you think they can do better feminism than me? I'm beginner like since yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueLikeRalf View Post
    Do you think they can do better feminism than me? I'm beginner like since yesterday.
    Well, congrats on starting at the radical end right away...

I don't think patriarchal theory and framing everything in the perpetrator/victim dichtonomy
    are really radical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres only one way to find and stop this booty bandit. We need to get a man on the inside to thrust deep behind the lines, one we can trust to gain the booty bandit's trust. As their bond grows closer we will find out that its not just one booty bandit, but a whole guild of booty assassins. Once they have been compromised we'll surprise them with our own sort of booty banditry. One that lines their rears behind bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Really tho, when will some learn, that touching random womens booty is disrespectful...

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if all this was done just to piss off feminists.
    Something tells me it's more likely that this guy was pissed about having to sit through the sixty four meetings on how 450% of women are sexually assaulted at college than it is that he's never in his life been told it's not cool to randomly grab someone's ass. Or he's a sexual compulsive of some kind, and honestly it's probably a mixture of all three.

Deleted

You were sexually assaulted. My sympathies. Do contact the police and a therapist.

You're now part of the 1-in-5 people who are victims of sexual assault.

I know, it surprised me too, but that's how things are now apparently.
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2015-09-29 at 04:34 PM.