Gnome Hunter

/dance

that is all XD

But I wanted tauren rogues

Quote Originally Posted by Kanogan View Post
    But I wanted tauren rogues
    go to the rogue forum you sneaky cow

10+ Year Old Account
    F***ing bad timing for me, I was certain about them not putting gnome hunters in the game in Legion so I boosted an Undead Hunter.........
    Just, perfect timing, literally an hour before he tweeted it.

Can I regret the 100 boost that came along with my preorder of Legion Deluxe?
    *sigh*
    im cool pls respodn

15+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yes. Happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekal View Post
    F***ing bad timing for me, I was certain about them not putting gnome hunters in the game in Legion so I boosted an Undead Hunter.........
    Just, perfect timing, literally an hour before he tweeted it.

Can I regret the 100 boost that came along with my preorder of Legion Deluxe?
    *sigh*
    If you ask Customer Service nicely, they might allow it, assuming you haven't gotten far and are willing to lose what you've done. I would say call them, though, because it's just easier to speak to live reps.

10+ Year Old Account
    already a thread on this subject ~~> http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post37248289
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    already a thread on this subject ~~> http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post37248289

That thread isn't in the hunter forums though, is it?...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ew. We have to let them into the club now?
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Race-changing my hunter into a gnome ASAP. I really hope they add some more mechanical pets aside from the chicken, too, and that it'll be available to everyone not just freshly rolled gnomes!

Blizz what have you unleashed?

The only downside is I have to turn off the music when I'm at the starting zone. Gnome music is actually horrible.

L A M E .

/10chars
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

New class for Legion demon hunters, they hunt demons. Blizzard is awefully cruel to our gnomish freinds to make a class that hunts gnomes.....

Eww! Now those punny Alliance mice dare to compete against Goblin Hunters? Madness! They are a disgrace! In behalf all Bilgewater Goblins we claim our right to be Monks as a compensation for this atrocity!
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

BM artifact is from MIMIRON and last time I check Mimiron is a mechagnome or something, so Gnome hunters are not far-fetched at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    BM artifact is from MIMIRON and last time I check Mimiron is a mechagnome or something, so Gnome hunters are not far-fetched at all!
    But Gnome's are mechagnomes that fell to the curse of flesh. Goblins were on Azeroth long before the Titans created them. Still failures!
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

I always liked the idea of a gnome hunter who could reprogram mechanical mobs rather than tame beasts. It would just be a model switch aesthetically, but the stats would remain the same.

Still, glad to see they can finally be hunters. I know this has been something people have been wanting for awhile, but I understood Blizz's hangup on the whole gnome-animal pet thing.