The new mythic dungeon hierlooms

EDIT: Ok so I finally got one after 22 boss kills, from the third boss in Skyreach. I was healing on my Holy Paladin and had my specialization set to Retribution so I got the strength Hierloom.

EDIT 2: Five facts about these hierlooms:

I've been averaging 1 per 20 boss kills as have other people I have seen, meaning it has roughly a 5-10% drop rate personal loot from any mythic dungeon boss.

These cannot be won with bonus rolls using Seal of Inevitable Fate.

Similar to the Garrosh Hierlooms, they don't appear in the hierloom tab until you get them

They are 715 item level at level 100, and can be equipped with the Touch of the Void hierloom trinket at the same time, meaning a fresh 100 alt could have both on without worrying about acquiring trinkets.

They drop based on your current loot specialization meaning if you are healing on your Holy Paladin but have loot specialization set to Retribution, the strength one will drop. Afterwards, a random one will drop on that same specializaton, but if you switch to another like holy for example, the healer one will drop.
    Last edited by Richardbro; 2015-11-18 at 12:54 AM.

I haven't seen one just yet, but if I'm correct, they'll drop guaranteed for what you're looking for the first one (like the Garrosh weapons), then random for any others. Can anybody prove/disprove that?

Deleted
    Pretty sure it`ll be random drop with some degree of chance from all bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Jikil View Post
    Pretty sure it`ll be random drop with some degree of chance from all bosses.
    Not sure about bonus rolls. But the tank in our group just got two in one run. The first was the tanking versatility trinket, the other was the healing one.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Not sure about bonus rolls. But the tank in our group just got two in one run. The first was the tanking versatility trinket, the other was the healing one.
    You can use bonus rolls in dungeons? Is it mythic only or can bonus rolls work in all dungeons?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    You can use bonus rolls in dungeons? Is it mythic only or can bonus rolls work in all dungeons?
    Not too sure to be honest, I was just responding to their question. I haven't had an option to bonus roll yet, but I also don't have the new coins on me atm.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    Mythic dungeons only with the bonus roll coins for HFC (inevitable fate).

Deleted
    On my Blood DK I got two when running Mythics earlier. First one was for my spec, the second was a healer trinket. They are personal loot regardless of loot setting so they can't be bonus rolled. I ran 6 dungeons, but no one else received any trinkets during those runs, so the droprate is probably decently low.

Loot specialization has nothing to do with it. I got the healing trinket while tanking with prot specialization.

I ran all 8 mythic dungeons yesterday, while our shaman healer got 4 heirloom trinkets me and the rest all got 0. I am pretty curious about the actual drop %.

Entirely anecdotal - someone in guild said there were posts on the official forums that the trinkets were dropping more on personal loot and that there is a theory that group loot (the default for mythic dungeons) had bugged drop rates.

Over the course of the first five mythics I did this week, I saw zero trinkets (on group loot). When we ran the last three last night, I had personal loot set, and had two drop for me (the first was for my loot specialization, the second was a random usable one).

Again, this is entirely anecdotal and does not confirm anything, but give personal loot a shot (especially if no-one needs the gear and it's just for valor points).

10+ Year Old Account
    I did 6 Mythic dungeons with my guild and all of us got at least 1 heirloom. Group loot. Teron'gor was the only one who actually dropped a heirloom everyone could roll for. The other heirlooms were given to each character personally even though we used group loot.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if I didn't read properly, but I got a question;

Can you get duplicate trinkets? If you have for instance the Agi-DPS trinket, can it drop again for you?
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another question regarding heirlooms: Can any of the new ones drop from Xeri'tac in the Everbloom, or does that not count?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Anyone able to link the Warrior ones? Thanks

7/8 dungeons done, no trinkets =(
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Another question regarding heirlooms: Can any of the new ones drop from Xeri'tac in the Everbloom, or does that not count?
    He does drop them.