Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    link? i think you may be getting laws to try and stop people trying to silence others mixed up with protesters trying to shut down a persons right to be heard
    Probably this right here, although I think someone earlier referred to it.

Someone else defended what he said, but there's really no defense. Yes, if someone is knowingly lying about you and passing it off as truth, there is something to be said there (for example, if the Post ran a story "DONALD TRUMP USES MAFIA TO RIG VOTING MACHINES," and the editor had neither a reason to believe this to be true or a source). But Trump specifically takes issue with negative opinion pieces, or even just speculative pieces, and if we start infringing there, we may as well just give up the whole thing altogether. Laws are absolutely fine the way they are right now, and if poor Trumpy doesn't like having his feelings hurt, maybe he should find the social solution of "not making people hate him."
    Last edited by Grapemask; 2016-03-16 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    In all seriousness, have they ever really done something worthwhile?
    I think the attention they drew to the Steubenville rape case is what led to having a grand jury indict people who were later convicted of destroying evidence. There really was an attempted cover up of that crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I am sure No one at Trump HQ is quaking in their boots.
    They are, if they think they can hack their way to Trump's tax records.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I really do love this. Everyone is so determined to try and sink him that they just keep signal boosting him.

I am watching the '08 Obama scare again. And it is glorious.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive seen that video and hes just talking about media using lies
    it has nothing to do with personal opinion or truth

peoples lives can be completely fucked over by the news media running with a false story picked up off social media

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...athon-bombing/

im sorry your ok with people suffering and against Trump trying to hold people accountable for their actions

and real media the news Media's reports are actions its not just a random persons opinion or forum post they need to be held to a higher standard then everybody else
    That link is dead and has nothing to do with anyone wrongly accused of being a terrorist, as his platform is to deny all Muslims US entry due to the possibility of them being terrorists. His law suit threats provide a much clearer view of what he means, as he has threatened to sue a comedian for making fun of him and Ted Cruz for quoting Trump's view on abortion from 80s.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    I think the attention they drew to the Steubenville rape case is what led to having a grand jury indict people who were later convicted of destroying evidence. There really was an attempted cover up of that crime.
    To follow up on this-- http://www.cleveland.com/open/index....chool_off.html

They weren't sentenced to much, but it's something. It's an acknowledgement that there really was a conspiracy to protect those rapists, which probably wouldn't have happened without the national spotlight Anonymous cast on Steubenville. Anonymous did do good that one time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, Trump is the alpha male of alpha males. No way will he be stumped by a bunch of nerds. He'll find them and personally give each and every one of them an atomic wedgie and a purple nurple.

Then he'll erect Trump Wall and make the Mexicans pay for it.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

My god...they might ddos his website, the horrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    They are, if they think they can hack their way to Trump's tax records.
    Lol I doubt it.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

They're probably scribbling his name in their deathnotes, those kids watch too much TV

Deleted
    Another war eh?

How's their war on ISIS going? I've literally heard nothing of them since the Paris bombings.

Quote Originally Posted by Myx View Post
    Another war eh?

How's their war on ISIS going? I've literally heard nothing of them since the Paris bombings.
    Actually I read somewhere (I really don't remember where, The Guardian or something like that) that they were actually being counter productive to the real intelligence agencies fighting Isis online. They were falling for the honey pots that these agencies where putting up to catch would be terrorists and breaking said honey pots.

So basically they were worst than nothing in that "war".

Hopefully trump is keeping a list of all these people and groups who are trying to sabotage him. When he becomes president he can then pay these people and groups back.

April 1st #optrump

Quote Originally Posted by thenconfucioussaid View Post
    April 1st #optrump
    I don't understand the point of an April 1st attack, seems like a poor choice for a group that supposedly takes themselves and their actions seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Oh no, they're going to post angry youtube videos! Look out, Trump!

In all seriousness, have they ever really done something worthwhile?
    Apart from DDoS websites and obtain information that was largely available to the public anyway? not really.

Deleted
    If trump becomes president all those kids are gonna be so incredibly fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    you seem to want to jump all over the place oh Trump may be right on this topic so lets switch to another you do understand using the law to sue somebody is legal
    What in blue blazes could I have possibly said there to make you think I believe Trump is right?

btw i don't know if you have noticed but its possible for a human person to change their mind if somebody is taking something out of context from the past and they know its no longer that persons current view but they present it as the current views of that person.... well i guess that would be a lie
    People can change their minds, I never said anything to the contrary. Nor is pointing that the view didn't change until trying to get the GOP nomination a lie. The deception would be a law that inhibits people from pointing that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    If trump becomes president all those kids are gonna be so incredibly fucked.
    they might even have to pay.....THEIR OWN DEBTS "queue the spooky music"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    they might even have to pay.....THEIR OWN DEBTS "queue the spooky music"
    Just sayin. Trumps seems like the kind of guy that eliminates all the people that opposed him as soon as he makes office.