Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    So, I logged on my level 58 warrior, finally decided to give leveling a proper go.

One hour later, I have been able to finish one quest. Simply because the NPCs are dead 24/7, and there is about 5 lvl ?? that is killing me every time I ress.

I don't get it, it pisses me off, and it ruins the whole experience.

So if anyone of you ever do this, fuck off.

*EDIT*
    Because people suck at reading more than this post I feel I have to add somethings:

1. I wanted to do the quests, as I haven't done that since the TBC/WotLK days, so I have leveled so far by doing every dungeon once for the quests only, no dungeon spamming, because that shit is boring as fuck.
    2. After that hour of being corpse camped (killed asap I ress), I did queue up for dungeons and flied to Zangramash when I hit 60. There I only met one Alliance that killed me once, then went on with his buisiness, just as what is normal on PvP servers. Or normal for people that got standards.
    3. I won't reroll to a new PvE server, simply because I got all my gold, friends, guild, characters on this realm. Been playing on PvP servers since Vanilla. So that is not an option, also people camp on PvE servers, there they kill off the NPCs.
    This is pretty hilarious. "OMG GUYS. I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. I'M GOING TO POST ON A FORUM. THAT WILL SHOW YOU!". You tell them buddy. You get so butthurt that you jump onto a forum and have a big fat cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Then STOP crying about PVP. YOU choose to play on PVP SERVER. YOu get what you wanted. now DEAL WITH IT!
    u mad bruh?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

It is high time they disabled this "world PVP" in the zones, because for every case someone enjoyed it there are like 300 cases where people were just pissed and set back.

I don't know why they keep it, it is an obvious net loss.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    This is pretty hilarious. "OMG GUYS. I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. I'M GOING TO POST ON A FORUM. THAT WILL SHOW YOU!". You tell them buddy. You get so butthurt that you jump onto a forum and have a big fat cry.
    It's more about pointing out a huge problem we got, that there seems to be no sollution to. As I've said earlier, if I was a new player, and finally got to go to Outland just to be faced with this, it would put the whole game off for me. Most likely quit.

And that is the community that is killing pretty much every online game, they act like idiots just because there is no punishment for it.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

So many of you guys that comment without even reading more than the 1st post. Just gtfo.
    Or what. You will jump onto a forum and have a big fat cry about it?
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    It is high time they disabled this "world PVP" in the zones, because for every case someone enjoyed it there are like 300 cases where people were just pissed and set back.

I don't know why they keep it, it is an obvious net loss.
    They should just make it so you can't attack "grey" level players, and put max level+10 guards in every questing hub, making it hard to actually kill quest NPCs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Or what. You will jump onto a forum and have a big fat cry about it?
    You just sound pathetic, and like one of those that actually would do this sort of things.

It's more about pointing out a huge problem we got, that there seems to be no sollution to. As I've said earlier, if I was a new player, and finally got to go to Outland just to be faced with this, it would put the whole game off for me. Most likely quit.

And that is the community that is killing pretty much every online game, they act like idiots just because there is no punishment for it.
    When I was a new player I did get ganked, many times. It added more threat to the world and made me appreciate how powerful high level characters were.

Being creative about avoiding the aggro is part of the fun. And no, it's clearly NOT a huge problem or it would've been fixed sometime in the past 9~ years since dishonorable kills were removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    When I was a new player I did get ganked, many times. It added more threat to the world and made me appreciate how powerful high level characters were.

Being creative about avoiding the aggro is part of the fun. And no, it's clearly NOT a huge problem or it would've been fixed sometime in the past 9~ years since dishonorable kills were removed.
    The last sentence is a non-starter, Blizzard are doing plenty of stupid things all the time, this is (OK, in the interests of saving time debating - might be) one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    The last sentence is a non-starter, Blizzard are doing plenty of stupid things all the time, this is another one of them.
    There's 0 evidence why this problem is 'huge' given by OP. It's widely accepted as largely happening only in 2 towns of 1 zone to any levels past one-off encounters, there are multiple workarounds in place for those who don't like it, it takes less than 10 hours to get a character to 60 again on a pve server if it truly bothers you, etc. etc. etc.

And what is the intended fix? High levels cant attack low levels? Absolutely retarded & makes no sense. Bans? Ridiculous, it's an expect part of player vs player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

They should just make it so you can't attack "grey" level players, and put max level+10 guards in every questing hub, making it hard to actually kill quest NPCs.

- - - Updated - - -

You just sound pathetic, and like one of those that actually would do this sort of things.
    Cant play the game because you're too shit. Spend "an hour" getting ganked like a tard. Jump onto a forum and have a big cry about it because the bullies won't let you play. Get laughed at by the community because you're bad at life and WoW. Get even angrier and threaten people because they make fun of you. Laughed at more. Make ridiculous suggestions about trying to "fix" ganking. Try to redeem yourself by trying to act tuff. Everyone laughs even more.

BRB. I just have to go to another site and post about how someone was mean to me.
    why so mad bro

7+ Year Old Account

You know, that since you are on a pvp server, you can pretty much be corpse camped from lvl 1 to lvl 100, without any GM doing anything? That is what you do on PVP servers. These people are not toxic players, these players just play the game, within the rules, which you have put yourself in. When you are lvl 100, you have the same right to go around and kill players of the other faction. For now, if you are going to quit over being killed on a PVP server, then you should have started on a non-PVP server instead.

I can proberly also expect, that since you started on a PVP-server, you wanted to gank low lvls as well, when you hit max. So you are only being treated, as you would proberly treat others.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    You know, that since you are on a pvp server, you can pretty much be corpse camped from lvl 1 to lvl 100, without any GM doing anything? That is what you do on PVP servers. These people are not toxic players, these players just play the game, within the rules, which you have put yourself in. When you are lvl 100, you have the same right to go around and kill players of the other faction. For now, if you are going to quit over being killed on a PVP server, then you should have started on a non-PVP server instead.

I can proberly also expect, that since you started on a PVP-server, you wanted to gank low lvls as well, when you hit max. So you are only being treated, as you would proberly treat others.
    No, I started on a PvP server back in Vanilla, when world PvP was a thing, and kept to it, because of friends etc. If I where to start fresh now I would roll PvE, simply because there is no difference, except low life neckbeards ganking low level zones.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, I started on a PvP server back in Vanilla, when world PvP was a thing, and kept to it, because of friends etc. If I where to start fresh now I would roll PvE, simply because there is no difference, except low life neckbeards ganking low level zones.
    Dude, we have all done that before, ganking low lifes in low lvl zones. Often it is kind of fun to follow somebody around undtil they hearth or log out of the game But there is no reason to yell at these people, because they just do what they can, to have fun They are not breaking any rules, they are not doing anything evil. They are just putting up the extra danger, which there is in playing on PVP-servers, which was something you agreed to, when you choose a pvp server. Again, there would be no difference from Vannilla to today, since you would have just been ganked in lvl 34 instead of 58.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure my friends would aid me too, if it wasn't for the fact that this was after 03:00 in the middle of the night. I was the only one online, because I suck at having a good sleep pattern.
    Damn that part sucks, I will say that
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Dude, we have all done that before, ganking low lifes in low lvl zones. Often it is kind of fun to follow somebody around undtil they hearth or log out of the game But there is no reason to yell at these people, because they just do what they can, to have fun They are not breaking any rules, they are not doing anything evil. They are just putting up the extra danger, which there is in playing on PVP-servers, which was something you agreed to, when you choose a pvp server. Again, there would be no difference from Vannilla to today, since you would have just been ganked in lvl 34 instead of 58.
    Guess I am a rare breed then, as I have never camped a low level, killed one while running past him? Sure, but never camped. It is unethical. I feel bad for your parents that failed so hard at raising a decent humanbeing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Damn that part sucks, I will say that
    Well, working from home so it isn't as imporant to have a decent sleep pattern. As long as I get the work done, my bosses are happy. Insomia ftw.

Guess I am a rare breed then, as I have never camped a low level, killed one while running past him? Sure, but never camped. It is unethical. I feel bad for your parents that failed so hard at raising a decent humanbeing.
    Running away from some bad ppl in a computer game and go cry about it in a forum doesnt say much about the education you were provided either. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Playing on a PvE server wouldn't help with his problem since it's not just that he's being killed the npc's are being killed and kept killed so you can't turn in quests
    Considering this happens maybe once a month at most on pve servers...yeah, being on a pve server would help.

@Feederino Senpai: Worst case, dungeon grind through those levels.

Wanting people to be decent in a video game. Hah. How many people in your years (you say you've played since original wow) have you seen ninja things and be general dick heads? And you're still surprised people act like shit bags on the internet, okay, guy.

I haven't camped a low level before either, but have been on the receiving end. I didn't cry to mmo-champion about it, I just swapped characters/took a shit/got some food and came back 15 minutes later and moved on, >like a decent human being<. Besides, you're in Hellfire. Are you at/above 60? Go to Zangarmarsh. Below 60? Winterspring, Un'goro (sort of), and Silithus are options. Hellfire is notoriously bad for ganking and has been since BC. It only got worse with cross realm zones too.

Use your /1 in the area and call for help.

Honestly, the worst place Ive been camped is hellfire on my horde toons, none stop alliance thinking its hilarious to gank day and night. I just went /1 Guys, a few of us are getting creamed trying to level by 100's, any help?

Immidatly got about 4 wisps asking where I was, and about 3 asking where I was in /1. And more turned up without saying anything, needless to say I got about 60 mins of peace, more than enough time to outlevel the place

10+ Year Old Account

New players to this game are warned over and over if they play on a PVP realm what can and will happen though the course of leveling up...this players, the OP is not a damn new player....they know the risks of playing and trying to level on a pvp realm anymore all due too CRZ and LFG pulling in buttheads from all over. Either the OP accepts this fact of their realm or they use LFG and get on a PVE realm to level up...yes sometimes on PVE realms quest hubs are attacked by the other side but its not the Hell that happens on PVP realms where player is outright killed and camped over and over. PVP happens on PVP realms, end of argument. Yes I play on a PVE realm and have since 2008...all due to fact I didn't want to deal with the homo leveled idiot teenage boys whom thought they were all that and a bag of chips...but since then I have learn to PVP quite well...and when I am in the mood I will pop over too a PVP realm and make it pure hell for PVP'ers, just for chits and grins. I call it pay back.