Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Can anyone ask Wikileaks if they..

ah no, wait, they work for Putin. Putin will not upset Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    If cali leaves, you can kiss goodbye any chance of there being another democrat president most likely.
    If Cali leaves, you can kiss any Republican state goodbye too. Considering California subsidizes almost all of them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The Trump backlash is actually hurting Le Pen's chances. Europeans have historical memory and many of those that fought against authocratic governments are still alive.
    Yet Le Pen is leading the polls in France, for the first round at least.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinio...election,_2017

2nd round is meaningless to look at right now because there's a lot of factors that only come after the 1st round occurs. I do NOT like Marine Le pen by the way. Though Le Pen was always far more likely to lose then win, and it's because she's that radical...it's because her niece is. Seriously Marion Le Pen makes Stephen Miller look moderate.

If Cali leaves, you can kiss any Republican state goodbye too. Considering California subsidizes almost all of them.
    And Cali depends on water from other states, water that travels through red states.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2017-01-31 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post

And Cali depends on water from other states, water that travels through red states.
    Romania gets water from the Danube, how would you feel if the Serbians cut off your access? I mean, you are getting water from them after all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Romania gets water from the Danube, how would you feel if the Serbians cut off your access? I mean, you are getting water from them after all.
    We're friends with Serbia and have been for a long time, even during the communist era.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    ...really? This can't be serious.

Evidently the Anti-LGBT Executive Order is going to go against protections for Federal workers and contractors, and attack Gay Adoption.

Shockingly Cruel. Even for Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Evidently the Anti-LGBT Executive Order is going to go against protections for Federal workers and contractors, and attack Gay Adoption.
    I guess that is within the limits of an EO. So, how about those homosexuals in the military?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I guess that is within the limits of an EO. So, how about those homosexuals in the military?
    Wouldn't be surprised if that's turned over either. Thought Mattis was asked expressedly about that during his hearings.

If Trump orders that without consulting him, I can't imagine it'll go over too well.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I guess conspiracy theories are allowed on here now, awesome.
    Considering that 90% of threads on science turn into giving you-know-who a basic level science lesson, yes, conspiracy theories are allowed here.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

You're on to something here.

America is equipped to handle Trump, despite all this shit. Our government is uniquely designed compared to Europe's. And our people can be rather vicious when they feel dominated. If Trump even gives a wiff of authoritarianism to the general low information voter, he'll be consumed.

But we regenerate easy. That's America's special power. Our ability to compartmentalize its guild and move on. It's not always a good thing (and will not be great here), but it is a thing.

So if we deal with this, and expose the Alt-Reich for what it is, it could help our friends in Europe from falling to it. It's not too late.
    Still doesn't fix the root cause for all of this. The failure of the media to compete against fake news coming from Facebook or Twitter. People have so gotten used to accepting all kinds of information from someone in front of a camera or written down somewhere that they lost the ability to think for themselves. Facebook fake news strikes right into that gap and deconstructs an important part of any democracy, the ability to make an informed decision.

The media needs to get its act together and start regaining some serious credibility. Fast.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Shockingly Cruel. Even for Trump.
    He's not that stupid is he? That'd just be complete and total validation of everything bad people have said about Trump.

Though I guess on the plus side anyone that still supported Trump could be written off as an irredeemable deplorable.
    Last edited by Wyrt; 2017-01-31 at 03:05 AM.

http://wtop.com/government/2017/01/t...-airport-woes/

"President Donald Trump is considering an executive order that would target some immigrants for deportation if they become dependent on government assistance.

The Associated Press has obtained a copy of the draft order that calls for the identification and removal “as expeditiously as possible” of any legal immigrant who relies on certain kinds of public welfare benefits."

What in the actual fuck is going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    He's not that stupid is he?
    Do you even have to ask?

It's too bad Pence would be just as bad, just less retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a juicy leak

Mike Flynn Is Annoying Trump Because He Acts Just Like Trump

In a lot of ways, Donald Trump’s national security adviser, Mike Flynn, seems more like the president than most of his appointees. But the qualities that Flynn shares with Trump — a flair for provocation, an inability to shut up, a weird kid who shares his name — are reportedly causing a rift in their relationship.

Less than two weeks into the Trump presidency, Flynn has “gotten on the nerves” of the president and others in his administration, according to the New York Times. Why? Flynn’s “overbearing,” he talks “too much,” and he presided “over a chaotic and opaque N.S.C. transition process,” the Times says. Flynn also likes to push the boundaries of what’s typically thought acceptable in D.C. Trump liked that when Flynn was chanting “lock her up” and calling Islam a “cancer,” but those antics have apparently become less amusing over time. Recently, for example, Flynn had to be talked out of going to DeploraBall, a Trump inauguration event where the “Sieg heil!” had to be explicitly banned, because at those kind of things you never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's too bad Pence would be just as bad, just less retarded.
    I've been leaning more and more towards this theory, before I saw the tweet. Namely, that the GOP would make Trump do all the things they actually wanted (SCOTUS pick) then stop supporting the crazy.

If that's the plan, it's a special kind of genius, but clearly isn't working yet. International opinion has turned on us, demonstrations and protests are on the rise, 16 states are fighting the EO in court, and we've seen neither hide nor hair of his tax plan. If Rogue POTUS is to be believed, Trump has better things to do, such as ask his family to vote twice and fight the NYTimes. His saner staff needs to make a push soon, either for the agenda they want or for him to calm the fuck down, or they're going to lose everything.

Or the theory could be false, I guess.

I've been leaning more and more towards this theory, before I saw the tweet. Namely, that the GOP would make Trump do all the things they actually wanted (SCOTUS pick) then stop supporting the crazy.

If that's the plan, it's a special kind of genius, but clearly isn't working yet. International opinion has turned on us, demonstrations and protests are on the rise, 16 states are fighting the EO in court, and we've seen neither hide nor hair of his tax plan. If Rogue POTUS is to be believed, Trump has better things to do, such as ask his family to vote twice and fight the NYTimes. His saner staff needs to make a push soon, either for the agenda they want or for him to calm the fuck down, or they're going to lose everything.

Or the theory could be false, I guess.
    They need to be careful. They could take down the whole republican establishment when Trump falls.

Well, at least Trump would clean out the swamp I guess.

They need to be careful. They could take down the whole republican establishment when Trump falls.

Well, at least Trump would clean out the swamp I guess.
    yeah, but trump has been there 10 days. at this rate i dont expect him to last a month, much less a year
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

I just remembered something. Aren't leaks bad because you guys are mad at Russia? Or are they bad only when they work against you?