Shattrath the capital of WoD
    Farahlon
    Neptulon raid
    Diablo3 hot news during blizzcon 2016
    Nerfing warriors
    Nerfing DHs
    Fixing AP in Legion
    DDOS attacks, they are everywhere
    "We're being shocked of overwhelmingly positive response to Warlords of Draenor" during its launch week
    "Class fantasy"
    "Savage"

etc, too lazy to type. basically, almost every blue response is a lie in one form or another.
    You seem to have trouble separating "things we might do" from "stuff that went into production."

It's not an uncommon problem.

Now, think back about all the times you've said "I'm thinking about getting a job," or "You know, I might get my GED," or "I'm probably going to get my own apartment," or "I'm going to have a girlfriend," et cetera.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    You seem to have trouble separating "things we might do" from "stuff that went into production."

It's not an uncommon problem.

Now, think back about all the times you've said "I'm thinking about getting a job," or "You know, I might get my GED," or "I'm probably going to get my own apartment," or "I'm going to have a girlfriend," et cetera.
    Yeah apparently people think things getting cut from a game during development is a foreign concept and that the devs "lied" to them.

https://tcrf.net/The_Cutting_Room_Floor

As a bonus site shows hidden things too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    7.2 the biggest content patch ever created
    6.1 the major patch
    Shattrath the capital of WoD
    Farahlon
    Neptulon raid
    Diablo3 hot news during blizzcon 2016
    Nerfing warriors
    Nerfing DHs
    Fixing AP in Legion
    DDOS attacks, they are everywhere
    "We're being shocked of overwhelmingly positive response to Warlords of Draenor" during its launch week
    "Class fantasy"
    "Savage"

etc, too lazy to type. basically, almost every blue response is a lie in one form or another.

Who are right now eating their supper at home. At least here in EU. But hey, keep believing! (in DDOS as well, m'kay)
    You stalk Blizzard employees? I think you need to see a doctor.
    Also, cut content isn't lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    You stalk Blizzard employees? I think you need to see a doctor.
    Also, cut content isn't lying.
    Yeah they need a doctor for sure. Also need to figure out time....it's 1:15 pm at Blizzard HQ's...not dinner/supper or lunch or breakfast time.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Yeah they need a doctor for sure. Also need to figure out time....it's 1:15 pm at Blizzard HQ's...not dinner/supper or lunch or breakfast time.
    Hey! It is lunch for them. I saw a blizzard employee during my lunch like 30 minutes ago. (I work like 10 minutes from their campus, and they usually wear blizzard gear/shirts/employee stuff so you can recognize them).
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I'm more amused by the notion that he thinks when 5 pm comes around literally everyone at Blizzard punches out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Hey! It is lunch for them. I saw a blizzard employee during my lunch like 30 minutes ago. (I work like 10 minutes from their campus, and they usually wear blizzard gear/shirts/employee stuff so you can recognize them).
    Yeah that would work...lunch from 12-1. But poster made it sound as if they were sitting at home having dinner. So I apologize.

I've just got back from work and have been able to log in just fine. Seems not to be affecting everyone.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    There's really no point trying. It's the "I know every little detail of (gaming/IT) industry"-rda.
    He never offers any details, just vague insinuations that he works with something related and that makes him expert on everything. From nuts and bolts of global datacenters to strategic business moves done at the top.
    All I did was took a guess. (Nothing terribly profound either, I can think of twenty more reasons, it's just that someone asked me a question. /shrug)

I don't know, are you jealous of people who know more than you do in certain areas? You will have to live with it somehow.

It seems to be getting better in North America; I can't log in quite yet but at least I can log into the launcher now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    I guess it's time to eat some Easter candy while I wait...
    You still have Easter candy left?

Lightweight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    I guess it's time to eat some Easter candy while I wait...

btw why teh fuck is Noblegarden not until next week AFTER easter!?
    Probably because Easter is a roaming holiday and these events are programmed into the game. I was born on Easter and it's landed on my birthday twice since that time.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    Anyone else lacking assaults in azuna? only had 3 after blizz went down... :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Styv View Post
    Anyone else lacking assaults in azuna? only had 3 after blizz went down... :/
    I;'ve seen the invasion in Aszuna twice. First time I did it, it didn't give me credit for last boss so was worthless. Logged in at about 1 a.m this morning and it was back and wouldn't give me credit for anything so said screw it. The one in Highmountain in the scenario the elevator killed me and stuck my body on the wall and had no way to get to it so had to abandon it. Have never seen the one in Stormheim, but did complete the one in Val'sharah. Invasions basically hate me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I don't know, are you jealous of people who know more than you do in certain areas? You will have to live with it somehow.
    No, not particularly. I'm just amazed that you see yourself as the ultimate expert in pretty much every facet of gaming/IT business. Your posts are bit like watching that "someone is wrong on the Intenet"-XKCD comic happening in real-time. Except that most of the time you're just talking out of your ass.

Yeah, if we'll take into account, how few actual content 7.2 has, we will be able to make simple conclusion - game started to die so fast, that Blizzard needed to rush return of flying ASAP.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Yeah, if we'll take into account, how few actual content 7.2 has, we will be able to make simple conclusion - game started to die so fast, that Blizzard needed to rush return of flying ASAP.
    What I see in 7.2 is this:

1. There is not a lot of effort put into content. Take all notes of both current and future things together, gauge development time, and it is not big. Certainly less than in 5.2, for example.

2. The content is gated like hell because, again, there is not a lot of it.

3. The content is buggy and imbalanced to the point where immediately after they "unlock" some new small piece of content, they frequently have to intervene to fix it in some way.

4. There are zero news about Argus. I don't think we can count on a big surprise there, it looks to me 7.3 is going to be about what 7.2 was - a lot of hype and hope before it arrives and quite a disillusionment after.

What's the biggest thing in 7.2? What's the single biggest thing that generates positive vibes? Right, it is flying. Think about it. The greatest thing in the supposedly "biggest ever" patch is unlocking the damn flying. And it is greatest simply because they forced everyone to deal without it for a prolonged period.

An anecdote comes to mind: "Want to feel happy like never before? Wear shoes a few notches tighter than your size for a day. When you come home in the evening and put them off, you will be happy to tears, guaranteed." That's what the return of flying is. It is pathetic that *this* is the biggest thing that 7.2 has to show for it.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    An anecdote comes to mind: "Want to feel happy like never before? Wear shoes a few notches tighter than your size for a day. When you come home in the evening and put them off, you will be happy to tears, guaranteed." That's what the return of flying is. It is pathetic that *this* is the biggest thing that 7.2 has to show for it.
    Yeah, exactly this. First they steal a feat that players had for years, and then they triumphally return it in later patch as a "huge feature". They do the same with lots of stuff, for example: pvp skills being stripped from pve content and reintroduced as a pvp progression "content" in form of pvp talents. Or, secondaries every new expansion, going from manly 40+% to 10-15% and then slowly rising back to manly 45-50% during the course of expansion. That reminds me of a hamster in a wheel, trying so hard to run forward but in reality being stuck at the same place forever.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though