Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Trust me, you will love me in-game.
    i mean all you do is make threads about how horrible the game is, i feel like ingame you would be much of the same, somone completes the artifact challenege and your first response "wow you waste so much time on the game"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    No.

I have only this:" I still like this game?". Simple as that.
    Basically this

Two things:

1) If they go down the well-trodden road of "this person has become corrupted/wants more power/etc." with Sylvanas and make her a raid boss. Or

2) If they abandoned pay for box + patches are included and just started making all content cash shop DLC.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    the game is already p2w. you can boost crazy 100 levels with the shop and you can buy gear and other items with the offical gold buying. lots of you people would not leave the game with p2w since it already is.
    We're at a point where we can buy legendaries with real money, by buying gold with real money and then buying the items with the gold. If people still don't admit it's pay 2 win, they never will. It's a waste of time having a discussion with these people. They drank the cool-aid.

Majority of the community "If they nerf class X", "If they don't make X dungeon/raid just hand me loot", etc... People swear off this game more than people swear of drugs and alcohol, lol.

For me, it's just a game, there are parts I like and parts I don't like. However, like an adult that realizes that not every part of an MMO is catered to me, I just enjoy the parts I do and avoid the parts I don't. There are things that frustrate me immensely, like the brushing off when a class is obviously outperforming others in a game with a competitive hint to it, i.e. see mages and warriors every expac (Except for one, which warriors quickly made Blizzard rectify with QQ). Also, how they focus on nerfing content to the skill level of the average player, instead of working to build the skill of the average player for the content.

However, nothing makes me take my metaphorical ball and go home. At the end of the day it is just a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    We're at a point where we can buy legendaries with real money, by buying gold with real money and then buying the items with the gold. If people still don't admit it's pay 2 win, they never will. It's a waste of time having a discussion with these people. They drank the cool-aid.
    Show us a single player who's bought their way to rank 1 with BoE mythics and craftable legendaries? There's not enough gold in the game to make the best guilds give up their spots to some bad player who just has lots of money. Show us a rank 1 PvP player who bought their way with gold? The way to "win" this game is through playing and that's that.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    PTW cash job will keep me from coming back.

Other than that; I'll keep coming back as my time permits until just one thing: The story is done. Been following these bastards since orcs & humans; if I don't see the story through to conclusion my head will pop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    I find it weird people are against a WoW2/reboot. I'll gladly leave all my characters I've been playing since 2004 behind for a fresh start of some sort. This game is so stale now.

Anyway, Blizzard screwed this game up so badly over the years, I don't think a single thing they could do now would make me actually stop playing permanently
    think its people dont want to give up all their titles, characters transmogs mounts etc

100,000 G (US) isn't going to buy you any of that on most servers. Even on my deadish server the 1 crafted legendary you can use per class is still worth more than that. You still have to finish 10 levels of content, and the BOE gear is nothing compared to farming shards/content for 880+.

I think some of you misunderstand what Pay to Win actually means, but I digress. There really isn't anything short of wiping my characters with no chance of return that would get me to quit outright. Attrition over time might put me out, but I'm not feeling it yet.

EDIT Sorry, wrong quote on that.

If they make it so shapeshifts don't remove roots... again. I actually quit for three months in cataclysm because of it.

Selling gear for money, even if it's mediocre. For example, if I saw a set of 880 gear on the Blizzard Store I'd be done with the game for good.
    This includes essentially every kind of power increase on the store. Nope, not having it.

Shit like that does not belong in a subscription-based MMORPG. The subscription model is popular (or well, was) because players felt as if it protected them from features like that.

Nope. I'm just out when it gets bad.

If they do another round of large ability pruning, or if they continue this theme of RNG, grinding etc. into the next expansion then im out. Basically if the next expansion is anything like Legion ill be moving on to other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    If they make WoW2, I'm out. Invested 9 years into this game, not about to repeat it though.
    You did not invest, you spent.
    These years will be memories, WoW2 or not. Only thing that matters in video game is having fun in the present.

Something that would make me quit is if they fuck up every class I enjoy.

I'm out if they blatantly make expansions smaller and grindier. The grind in Legion is bad enough but atleast there's enough other content to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Two things:

1) If they go down the well-trodden road of "this person has become corrupted/wants more power/etc." with Sylvanas and make her a raid boss. Or

2) If they abandoned pay for box + patches are included and just started making all content cash shop DLC.
    I actually was going to reply to this to say that there isn't anything, but your first one here might actually make me quit. She's my favorite character in the game and just going "lol she's always been bad and power hungry" would undermine my entire reference point for enjoying the lore and story.

The second one depending on how it manifested could be fine to me. Like if we expect 3-4 patches an expansion and paid 1/4th the price of an expansion for a patch there would be no difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they unify the factions in to one, I'm out.
    If they remove RP servers, I'm out.
    If they remove PvE or PvP, I'm out.
    If they go full F2P or P2W, I'm out (And no, it isn't P2W at the moment).
    If they 100% reset us (i.e. WoW2) then I might be out.
    If I'm banned, I won't come back. (Never been banned, or recieved a penalty).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I won't know unless it happens, but I imagine locking important lore behind mythic difficulties would be the last straw for me.

Bad enough to have Cho'Gall and Archimonde's deaths as Mythic-only. If they made an important expansion story take place in Mythic raids - or removed LFR - that's a large part of why I play gone. The counterpart is my collection-oriented play; if they, for some reason, removed account-wide toys/pets/mounts or make more things time-limited, my desire to participate will plummet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was pretty much all of WoD. The shipyard was the final blow.