Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I think you will be making a "Huge mistake" if you don't get the appearances you want before they go away.
    Only people with far too much free time will unlock every appearance on every class for every spec before Legion ends... We're probably looking at less than 10%

this is the company that removed entire quest chains full of lore in a name of prestige, that we are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    this is the company that removed entire quest chains full of lore in a name of prestige, that we are talking about.
    Yep, expect a lot more incompetence for awhile
    Purge H²: The Horrible Dev Duo from Blizzard and make WoW Great Again!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    The irony is other MMORPGs actually have prestige without removing anything but Blizzard have this bizarre notion that limited = prestige! Invincible for example has more prestige than the Grove Warden mount

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    If they make Artifact Weapon Appearances unavailable to unlock after Legion

I already know some people are going to argue the prestigious argument and what not but I think you need to consider the benefits in the long run. Soloing raids/dungeons from previous expansions is hugely popular and is an incentive for people to keep playing be it trying to get that mount or mog item! If Blizzard remove Artifact Appearances that severely reduces the incentive for people to spend time soloing Mythics and Raids in Legion in the future considerably. I honestly think removing them will be a wasted opportunity and also demonstrate that the amount of work going into them was wasted if only a handful have them
    I haven't bought Legion and not going to, but, as it happened with WOD at the end - I would want to play it after it will be added to battle chest. And... Artefacts aren't only visual appearances - they are major part of Legion's content. Same, as Garrisons for WOD. So, this F2P-like limited time offer slippery slope approach - is very bad thing. That means, there won't be any reason for me to keep paying my sub fee for Legion, as I do it for WOD now. No $60 for Blizzard, but $15 sub fee (I don't farm gold - I use cash to pay for game) is still better, than nothing. It means removal of content from game. Ok, I haven't bough Legion. But other players paid $60 for it. What, if they would want to get appearances for all classes, but don't have time to do it, while content is actual? THEY'VE PAID MONEY FOR THIS CONTENT - IS SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED FROM GAME.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The bitching from one side far outweighs the bitching from the other side.

Why remove things you don't have to? If you want to show off your prestige link the achievement with the date attached when you obtained it. They're dissuading people from playing when they learn they can't be the snowflakes they want to be with a grove warden mount or what have you. There's alot of collectors simply collecting stuff because they can. People like to hoard stuff so let them! Can't believe this is still a contentious discussion after the uproar surrounding naxx glory mounts in WotLK.

YOU DON'T TOUCH THE STUFF YOU DON'T HAVE TO.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's completely fine, will add some prestige to these weapons down the road and also will make it so that not everyone will be rocking that omfg super shiny weapon skin forever and ever again because nothing else surpasses it.