Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    They look like some sort of silly race I'd expect from a dime-a-dozen F2P Asian MMO.
    Slowly but surely, we're getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Or Alliance. It would make more sense to have the goblin skeleton non-goblins on the Alliance than Horde where they'd stand out in a bad way. Just sayin'.
    Considering they're located at the Zandalari continent, them being Horde is a safe bet, especially as it was already mentioned we'll be helping them while leveling up.

Looks like Sam finnally got his race in

World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Considering they're located at the Zandalari continent, them being Horde is a safe bet, especially as it was already mentioned we'll be helping them while leveling up.
    I was kind of being tongue in cheek about it. I highly doubt they'd ever be playable. It's kind of up there with furbolgs and murlocs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    they already use goblin skeletons, might aswell give em to horde /shrug
    Alliance will get Vulpera and Kul'Tiran Humans in first content patch.

Horde will get Tortollan and Maghar Orc.

It's funny because I was joking with people on discord that Blizzard was going to visit the Hidden Leaf Village of Konoha with fox race and shinobi class. I was right about the Fox race :P.

Quote Originally Posted by zetitup View Post
    You think this will happen? I really hope so Looks so cute
    Not in this expansion. But I agree they are cute.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    It's funny because I was joking with people on discord that Blizzard was going to visit the Hidden Leaf Village of Konoha with fox race and shinobi class. I was right about the Fox race :P.
    Rogues are basically Ninjas and I'm fairly certain they have a few outfits that could fit so there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Rogues are basically Ninjas and I'm fairly certain they have a few outfits that could fit so there you go.
    yes. Playable Fox Ninjas = 15 million subs.

Seems likely, given they use the goblin skeleton and all of the new allied races are skeletons already in use in game, hence how many we are getting.

this little furry bastards are reskined goblins. not even remotely like em as playable guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    yes. Playable Fox Ninjas = 15 million subs.
    You might be joking, but that actually would bolster their numbers fairly substantially. Unfortunately the people we'd get are not the people we would want.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    It would be the least Horde looking thing in the game.

I now assume any race introduced with armor capabilities and a brain is a potential allied race. SCREW MURLOCS, GIMME MY VULPERA BLIZZ!

They look like a prime candidate for a future race given the goblin animations, male and female options, and varied outfits. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they become playable at some point during the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    They obviously use the goblin model as a base so I'd say it's definitely possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veluren View Post
    They look like they're built on the goblin's skeleton, so if sub-races means "Built on the same base but different" then it's very possible
    Quote Originally Posted by Levatio View Post
    Those are totally reskins of the goblin skeleton though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I wish, but it sounds like Allied Races are gonna be just reskins of existing ones.
    Placeholder skeletons I'd wager.

All of Legions mobs were placeholder until close to the finality of the beta when they updated them with their own. The fel bats come to mind, as does the rat mount and nightborne

Its Horde who befriends them, so good luck dreaming about them on the Alliance.

YES PLEASE!!! I would love to play as a cute fox. But they would need to get a makeover first (lol, I know, sounds weird), but their eyes are just "painted", same as the Legion Nightborne models. But those got updated now that they are becoming an allied race, so... There is definitely a chance. Maybe in 9.0, if not in BfA.
    Last edited by Big Mama; 2017-11-03 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    You might be joking, but that actually would bolster their numbers fairly substantially. Unfortunately the people we'd get are not the people we would want.
    Summon-weeb-no-jutsu!!!!!

Hoenstly, the WoW population is already pretty diverse. I don't see how adding a bunch of anime fans is really going to hurt anything. Just don't join their RP guild and you'll be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Its Horde who befriends them, so good luck dreaming about them on the Alliance.
    I'm in favor of the whole neutral race thing. But given that the entire theme of the expansion is faction split, good luck with that. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Placeholder skeletons I'd wager.

All of Legions mobs were placeholder until close to the finality of the beta when they updated them with their own. The fel bats come to mind, as does the rat mount and nightborne
    This makes sense since the nightborne on the preview currently look like just night elves with silver chin guards rather than what's in Legion already and void elves look like gray blood elves. Mind you, that's not a problem with me, but them getting unique skeletons would help.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I hope not, we've got enough furry races now, it's about time they give us something with scales, like Naga or a dragon race.
    Though if we're killing Azshara this expansion, then I'm pretty sure Naga are finally off the table along with Ogres, Gnolls, Arakkoa and a few more.